Volleyball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was the first to notice me, standing here, my body dripping wet, in just this tiny towel. I blushed at him, and tried to hold the towel steady, but I was nervous and excited to see Kitajima and all. Rafael noticed me too, but I just blinked, and tried to ignore them.

On TV, the starting gun fired, and the swimmers all dove in. Kitajima is so graceful, the way he swims. During the first lap, they were all neck and neck, so it was hard to tell who was leading. After the turn-around, the announcer called out Hansen's name, but on the screen we could see Kitajima in the lead. Wow! Look at him go. The guys were all shouting,

"Go! Go! Go!" at Hansen, but Kitajima was clearly pulling away from the pack. I put my hands together, praying for Kitajima to hold on. Stroke, stroke, stroke. He seemed to pick up speed with each kick. A really strong finish, and in the end, Kitajima won! I couldn't believe it! Another gold medal!

"Woooohoo!" I thrust my arms up in the air, jumping for joy. I was so happy that he'd won! Unfortunately though, when I jumped up, the knot in my towel came loose. I grabbed for it, but I was too late. It unraveled, and fell to the ground, leaving me standing here--stark naked!--right in the middle of the foyer surrounded by James, Rafael, William and everyone.

James pointed to my fallen towel, but the other guys all turned this way. William's face lit up. He started jumping up and down too, urging me to dance with him. Rafael was staring at me, open mouth, so surprised. On TV, Kitajima was shouting too. We all were now, caught up in the excitement. I was so far gone that I stepped away from my towel, and stared down at it in shock. I think that was the first time for them to see me naked, and they were all cheering and clapping, hooting and hollering. It was pretty exciting let me tell you.

Eventually, though, I realized that this wasn't such a good idea standing here naked surrounded by all these horny guys. They were mostly just pushing each other trying to get a better look at me, but there was an evil look on some of their faces. James, concerned for my honor, picked up my towel, and held it out for me to take. I kind of just stood there for a moment, just staring at him, still in shock, a bit out of my head from all the excitement. God! I really should be more careful.

Rafael came closer, putting his hand on my shoulder trying to get me to come with him, lord knows where. James stopped him though, getting him to let go of me. Realizing how dangerous this was I finally grabbed my towel from James, and ran off to the girls change room. Wow! That was something. I can't believe I did that.

Once I was dressed in my street clothes, I went back out. Rafael and them all gathered around, offering to take me out to supper to celebrate. I felt plenty embarrassed. I looked to James, and he said he could come too, so I finally agreed. All night they kept talking about how great I look naked. It was almost impossible to get them to settle down.

Anyway, not long after, that community center closed down for renovations. If Asuna and I wanted to play, we had to go to the one in the school. Rafael found out where we were playing, and he came, and tried to give me a present, wrapped in a box. I tried to be polite, but I couldn't accept his present, whatever it was. Eventually, he settled down.

Asuna and James seemed to be getting along a bit better now. He hadn't asked her out or anything, but he did enjoy teasing her. She would act all indignant, and slap him on the shoulder. There did seem to be a bit of sexual electricity between them. I was glad.

When the first community center reopened, James invited Asuna and me to go check it out. The whole layout was completely different. There was a sparkly new front foyer, new windows, new everything.

We paid at reception, and then went down the new change room concourse, a hall with floor-to-ceiling windows on the left and glass with blue squares on the right. Even James didn't know where we were going.

Halfway down there was an entrance to an area with white lockers and large unmarked white doors. A bit further on, down at the end, there was another entrance where the blue squares made a pattern to form the word 'universal.' I asked James what 'universal' meant, and he said both guys and girls could use it. The universal change room had sinks, mirrors, cubicles for changing in, and guys and girls wandering around, but there were no showers. Looking for the showers, I went through to the swimming pool deck, and found some showers, but they were right out in the open on the deck in view of everyone with no shower curtains or walls separating them. Maybe this was fine for the people who'd come to swim. They could wear their swimsuits, but how were we volleyballers supposed to shower?

I think James was the first to clue in that this could get embarrassing. None of us had brought swimsuits. Asuna looked at me, and softly asked in Japanese,

"Do you need to shower beforehand?"

"I was planning on it," I admitted. "What about you? Do you want to?"

She looked uncertain. It was kind of hot that day, so I think we both wanted to shower. There weren't that many people in the universal change room, but out in view of the showers, there were a couple of lifeguard girls in red and black on the far side of the small pools, and there were people in the whirlpool, and some others clothed on the deck. Maybe we could try to shower here, but what could we wear? If Asuna and I came out here naked, surely everyone would notice, and look.

We went back out to the concourse, and sat down, considering what to do. James had brought some snacks for us, shumai, dumplings with pork, pees and onions inside.

"These are good. Did you make them?"

"Yeah, I did. I bought the ingredients in the Japanese market."

That was awfully nice of him. He really is such a nice guy.

"Um, listen. James, could you stand guard at the entrance to the change room, and keep people from coming in while Asuna and I get washed up?"

"Um, yeah. I can try..." He didn't sound so sure. In Japan, we don't really have universal change rooms, so I didn't know what we were supposed to do. They are apparently kind of new here too. Anyway, this sounded like a plan. I didn't think we should shower out on the pool deck with so many people around. I said to Asuna in Japanese,

"If we wear towels, it should be OK."

She nodded. James took up his guard post around the corner at the door. I chose a cubicle, and went in. I stripped naked, and wrapped the towel I'd brought around me. When I came back out, Asuna was in her towel too. She looked more nervous than I was, not really used to this whole situation. I checked to make sure James was still there, and then came back to one of the sinks, and washed my face.

Figuring we were alone, I took off my towel, and stripped naked, looking at myself in the mirror. I think I Iooked pretty good that day. My eyelashes were long and cute, my lips full and glossy, my bangs hanging down over my face. My breasts had grown quite large from the excitement. My black pubic hair had grown in a bit, but still looked inviting.

I spritzed some soap into my hand, and started lathering up my breasts. Asuna gave me a dirty look, but I think actually she was getting a bit excited too. I badgered her into taking off her towel, but she was wearing her underwear underneath.

"Hey, that's no fair," I pouted. She shushed me to keep my voice down. Asuna really has quite the body. Her breasts are smaller than mine, and she is somewhat petite, but her skin is pink, silky smooth, and her hips widen out quite a bit into a wonderfully spankable behind. She blushed a bit as I looked her over, embarrassed to be out here in this coed area in her undies. At least she was decent.

I felt weird at first, standing out here naked in the middle of the room, but eventually, I began to get used to it.

"James, do you want to have a shower?" I called out around the corner.

Asuna gestured for me to shush, but we both started picturing James naked, and broke out laughing. You could tell from the way he dresses in those tank tops and tight shorts that he has a great body. Asuna seemed game, so I went over, and undid her bra, trying to get her naked too, so I wouldn't be the only one. She puffed out her cheeks, feigning shock, but I could tell she was getting excited too. I pulled down her panties making her step out of them. Now at least we were both naked. James could probably hear us giggling away, but eventually, he answered.

"Um, you girls go ahead. I can clean up once you are done."

I was actually a bit disappointed that James was being so shy with us. I'm sure he looks great naked. He's not hairy or rugged or anything, but he does have a nice body.

Now that I'd stripped her naked, Asuna looked a bit tense, but I was pretty sure she was interested in James too. It had been a while since I'd seen her interested in any guy. He was quite a sweetheart.

Suddenly, this woman in a red swimsuit came round the corner from the poolside, catching us offguard. She might have been Chinese American, quite beautiful and fit herself. She stopped to look at us, standing here naked giggling away. She glanced back, and then finally warned us,

"Um, you might want to cover up. There are guys coming," she whispered pointing behind her. Asuna gave me a panicked look. I rubbed some soap into my pussy and down the crack of my behind, trying to hurry up, but we could hear voices coming closer. I peeked around the corner at James, who actually looked kind of frustrated to be left out there all by his lonesome.

"There are guys coming this way from the pool side," I whispered, hoping he would go stop them. He almost went round the far away, but he probably wouldn't make it in time, so I motioned he could come in. I knew Asuna wouldn't like it, but he'd seen me naked a couple of times now, and I knew he was a gentleman.

This was all happening so fast, Asuna didn't have time to cover up. She made a halfhearted effort to cover her breasts, but her pussy was what made her look so indecent. She doesn't have that much pubic hair, or maybe she'd just trimmed it into a landing strip. James didn't stare or anything, but you could tell he was excited at the sight of us. The red suit woman was motioning for him to hurry up, and stop these guys, whoever they were.

"Are there women's change rooms?" I asked the girl.

"Yeah, just around the corner."

"Oh I didn't see the sign. Here, Asuna get your stuff." I grabbed my towel, and stuffed it in my bag. Asuna wanted to get dressed, but I motioned there wasn't time. We could hear James arguing with two men at the poolside entrance. They might come in at any second. The Asian girl showed us the way. Asuna and I dashed out naked into the concourse, in view of the park on that side, but luckily, no one was there. The girl led us down to the area with all the big white doors, but I still didn't see 'Women' marked anywhere. There wasn't an actual change room, just cubicles and lockers in a hall that was clearly visible from the swimming pools. On the pool deck, I couldn't see the lifeguards or anyone, but they were probably out there not so far away.

"Why are there no walls or anything?" I asked the Chinese girl.

"I don't know. This is just the way it's designed," she shrugged, a bit bothered herself.

I set my bag down on the floor, and fished out my phone, calling James to tell him he could let those guys pass now that we'd made it out of the universal change room to safety.

"Where are you?" he asked.

"I don't know." I looked at the Chinese girl, and she said her name was Anne. "Anne says this is the women's change room, but it's not really enclosed. It's those halls we saw on our way in." Still naked, I stood up, and walked all the way down to where the hall opened out onto the pool deck. I could see the lifeguard girls and the clothed guy, and they could see me, standing here naked, soap dripping off my body, glistening in the bright light.

"Where are you going?" Anne shouted, all frantic.

"I just want to rinse off," I told her, putting my phone away. Asuna was still naked, but hid behind Anne, daunted by how vulnerable we were. I thought I heard James was coming, so I went out to show him we were here, but it was another guy, an American dressed all in brown. He gave me a weird look surprised to see me naked. The only real thing I had going for me was this new layout was so confusing perhaps other people had made the same mistake, coming out onto the deck thinking it was safe.

I backed up, waiting for him to pass, but he peered into our hall, curious about Anne in her bathing suit, and Asuna cowering behind her. I don't think he knew what we were doing standing out here naked like this, but he eventually walked on by. James showed up, and stood in the entrance way, doing his best to shield us from view.

"I just want to have a quick shower," I told him, but even he looked doubtful. Asuna was shy of being seen. She finally figured out how to open the huge white door on one of the cubicles. I didn't really want to just give up. James was fairly relaxed considering, and even Anne didn't seem completely freaked out. I knew though that the lifeguard girls probably wouldn't like it if I went out onto he deck naked though. They were still looking over this way, watching to see what I would do.

"Do you think I should risk it?" I asked James, pointing to the soap bubbles all down my front. He eyed my breasts and my soaped up bush, and just let out a laugh, amazed at my cheekiness I guess. "This is where the showers are. What do they expect us to do?" I complained. James gave me a little grin, but eventually backed up to let me pass.

I felt so weird, as I stepped out onto the deck with all these people staring right at me. I tried to act normal, but I was getting all excited, my embarrassment just feeding the flame. I stood with my back to the lifeguards, and turned on the shower, washing all the soap off. I brushed my fingers against my hello kitty sending a jolt of electricity running up my spine. James and Anne just looked on, shaking their heads in awe at my daring.

One of the lifeguard girls looked annoyed, and was coming this way, so I dashed back into the hall, collected my bag, and disappeared into a cubicle. I could hear her talking to James and Anne telling them I wasn't supposed to come out there naked. James tried to convince her it was all just a misunderstanding.

I changed into an orangey sweatshirt and tight navy shorts. When I came back out, Asuna was all dressed too, and the lifeguard had gone back to the pool. I was still so wired I was shaking like a leaf. We thanked Anne for all her help, and then headed off to find the gym.

Rafael and Canh and them were in the gym. Rafael looked over at me, perhaps sensing he'd missed something, but James was still shielding us, so Rafael kept back. We played some games with him later, and he was still awfully friendly, but we had a good time anyway.

James was still laughing about my escapade, later when we came out. On the bus home, he thanked me for a great day. Asuna was still glaring at me for getting her involved, but I don't she was that angry really. She's kind of used to my hijinx by now.

Emi Tsuruta

12