All Comments on 'Vows Pt. 01'

by Cydia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Feels like I need to drop acid to figure out what you were really going for here. Much easier to work out the plot dynamics in the original 'Just Married' you mentioned up top.

CydiaCydiaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: I'm sorry you feel that way. But thank you for reading my story anyway! :)

dwiley2004dwiley2004over 1 year ago

This is probably the best story I have read on this site. Orgasm denial (with me the denier) is a big thing for me so this really hit the spot for me, especially as told from a female perspective.

Interesting to hear that the author wrote most of it one handed. I did the same whilst reading it!

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@dwiley2004 Thank you kindly for the praise (even though it's overstated. Have you read moxiesterra's stuff? oneagainst's? The entire Vulmonia series? My scribbling isn't even in the top 10 in just the orgasm denial tag lol)!

I'm glad it hit your spot :)

dwiley2004dwiley2004over 1 year ago

It absolutely did Cydia. The praise is not overstated at all, it is genuine. Thanks for the recommendations. I have just read a couple of moxiesterra's stories, I agree they are great. I still prefer yours though, they are more, how can I put this, quirky! Would like to chat more to find out more about you but I see from your profile that is not your thing. That is a shame ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCydia@Cydia
Hello! My name is Cydia. I am publishing my short, (hopefully) sexy stories on literotica, noveltrove, and lushstories. If you want to be really nice to me, leave a comment on one of them. I'm sorry I don't volunteer more personal information on this profile, and don't answer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vows Pt. 02 Next Part
Vows Series Info