All Comments on 'Vox Populi Vox Dei Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So sad

When the fight against the swampfrogs and the dirty politics, Mrs G dies. This is going to break the sheriff. Very sad. And the bastards are going to take advantage....

fromindiafromindiaabout 4 years ago
Sad........

Ir was going to happen but doesn't less the pain...... another good story... thanks WW

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

sad ending to this chapter

fuzzy94fuzzy94about 4 years ago
Stirs up old memories and emotions

Ohhh those were filed away, but never forgotten. May Mrs G rest with Charlie.

Well it seems WW is setting the table for a lot of action and even more suspense!!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Dang, farewell Mrs. Griswold.

This will devastate the Sheriff. I'm wondering how the swamp rats are going to pile on.

An ongoing theme was established many, many chapters ago, more than just us vs. them. It's more good versus evil. In most ways it reflects national level politics, but at the local level. The accusations by all sides are reflected here. T&C politics is very painful. The infamous Rodney King said it best, "Can't we just get along?" This direct correlation to national politics is becoming painful, but I appreciate your perspective, WW. I happen to think and feel the same.

Again, excellent writing, wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad news

We have to deal with the death of loved ones and none can honestly can say that they are ready to accept it when does happen no matter the circumstances

I like the strong message in this story to think for yourself and not what they tell you to think!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh No!😢

Oh God No,no no no...

At least she is no longer suffering 😢😢😢

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Surely going to affect the Sheriff. Will it cause issues for Don?

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****So sad. Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES