Voyage of Lust Pt. 06

Story Info
A day at sea is anything but boring...
2.3k words
4.74
6.4k
9
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily awoke the next morning, the events from the previous night still in her mind. She could believe she'd actually done it. She'd finally kissed another woman. Not just a woman in fact, but two beautiful, sexy, gorgeous women. Inside, she felt conflicted. Her conservative background said this was all wrong, but her emotions and desires told her this was right.

She needed to think. She slid out of bed and put on a cruise line-provided bathrobe. She had originally intended to go up to the lido deck to join Izzy and Jessica for breakfast, but she realized she needed some time. She went to her room phone.

"Hi, I'd like to place a room service order for breakfast, please."

She ordered eggs benedict, a fruit and yogurt plate, and orange juice. Once the order was placed she went to shower and get ready for the day. Since today was a casual day at sea Emily chose a pair of cute shorts and a red tank top. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door; breakfast had arrived. Emily took her food and ate on her balcony, mulling over the previous night's events.

Once she finished, Emily brushed her teeth and looked at the daily brochure to see what events were happening aboard the ship that day. Seeing nothing of interest until later in the day Emily decided to she'd lay out by the pool. It was supposed to be hot today so it was a good day to get some sun. Emily changed, putting her swimsuit on under her tank top and shorts, grabbed her towel and made sure she had her room key.

She walked down the hall and rode the elevator up to the lobby. From there she took the atrium elevators up to the lido deck. She stepped out of the elevator. Arriving at the pool she looked around for an open chair. The pool area wasn't crowded yet so she picked out a seat. She put her towel down and peeled off her tank top. Her shorts came next; she unbuttoned them and slid them down her body. She lay back in the chair. She felt herself start to doze off.

"Anyone sitting here?" a familiar voice asked.

Emily wasn't sure how long she'd been sitting there. Had it been mere minutes or half an hour? Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked up. Izzy and Jessica were standing there, smiling. Emily smiled.

"You're sitting here," Emily said.

Izzy and Jessica were both wearing tank tops and cute shorts. Emily watched lustfully as the two gorgeous women peeled their clothes off. Jessica wore a black strapless bikini; Izzy wore her strapless swimsuit. Emily felt herself becoming aroused.

"Like what you see?" Izzy smirked.

"Very much," Emily replied.

Izzy and Jessica laid back on their chairs. Emily couldn't stop staring at Izzy's sexy body. She loved how Izzy's breasts rose and fell with every breath. Emily felt herself getting wetter. She wanted to reach between her legs and masturbate. Jessica noticed Emily staring at her wife.

"She does look sexy in a swimsuit doesn't she?" Jessica asked.

"So damn sexy," Emily replied.

"I like your swimsuit, too," Izzy said.

Emily opened her legs enough for Izzy and Jessica to see just how aroused she was.

"Nice," Izzy said, feeling herself begin to swell.

"Very nice," Jessica smiled, also becoming aroused.

"So how was your breakfast this morning?" Emily asked, trying to change the subject.

"Good," Jessica answered. "We ate in our room."

"Me, too! Figured I need to try room service at least once!"

"What all do you have planned for today?" Izzy asked Emily.

"Mostly gonna chill here and soak up some sun. Saw there's a game show later today in the main lounge; thought I'd check it out."

"Sounds fun," Jessica said. "We should all hang out today."

Emily and Izzy nodded their agreement. The women laid in their chairs for awhile, working on their tans. Izzy ordered drinks for them. There was a nice breeze today, which made the 90-plus degree air not feel so hot. Finally Jessica sat up.

"I'm gonna take a dip before the pool becomes too crowded," she said.

"We'll join you," Izzy said.

The three women slipped into the pool. Unlike most pools, pools on a cruise ship are salt water. Not that anyone keeps their eyes open in them because they're normally so crowded it's standing room only. The cool water felt good after being in the sun. Emily closed her eyes and submersed herself entirely to get her hair wet. When she came back up, Izzy was waiting.

"Hi," Izzy smiled, pulling her in and giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Hi, beautiful," Emily smiled, loving the feel of Izzy's soft lips against hers.

"What am I, chopped liver?" Jessica asked, moving closer.

"Come here," Emily said, kissing Jessica hard on the mouth.

Jessica moaned into Emily's mouth as Emily used a little tongue. All three women felt themselves becoming more and more aroused. Finally the kiss ended. A couple people were staring, mostly college-aged boys who probably got off on seeing beautiful women make out.

"That was hot," Jessica said, blushing.

"I think we need to take this someplace more private," Izzy smirked.

They got out of the pool and dried off. They put their clothes back on, and Izzy led the way down the hallway to their room. Once in the hallway, the ladies began touching and groping each other. Emily couldn't keep her hands off Izzy. They finally made it to the room. Izzy pushed Emily against the wall and kissed her hard, pushing her tongue into Emily's waiting mouth. Emily moaned as Izzy's tongue slid against hers.

"Door's open now," Jessica said.

Izzy pushed Emily into the room. Once the door was shut, Izzy pushed Emily against it, continuing the makeout session. Emily was dripping wet now; she could feel her juices running down her thigh. Izzy's mouth moved down to her neck.

"Oh, shit!" Emily gasped.

"Feel good?" Jessica asked.

"I've never had anyone kiss my neck before," Emily whispered. "Oh, Izzy."

Izzy kissed up and down Emily's soft, perfect neck.

"Arms up, baby," Izzy said.

Emily lifted her arms, and Izzy pulled her top off and tossed it to the floor. Next came the swimsuit. Izzy peeled it down her body, revealing her gorgeous nude frame. Izzy and Jessica just stared.

"Fuck, you are sexy as hell!" Jessica said, peeling her own clothes off.

"Stop," Emily told her. "I want to undress you."

"Yes, baby, undress my wife," Izzy said.

Emily walked over to Jessica, smiling. Jessica lifted her arms, and Emily removed her tank top. Emily kissed along Jessica's clavicle, sending chills throughout Jessica's body. Izzy removed her top and shorts as she watched. Emily moved from one side to the other. Jessica's head went back.

"Fuck, baby, she's good," she moaned to her wife.

Izzy was dripping. She peeled her bathing suit off, letting it fall to the floor. She opened her legs; her mound was totally engorged, her clit throbbing. She played with her nipples as she watched her wife with Emily.

"Undress her," Izzy commanded.

Emily obeyed, reaching behind Jessica and unhooking her bikini top. It fell to the floor. Emily knelt down and slowly, sensually slid Jessica's bottoms off her hot ass and down her smooth legs. Jessica stepped out of them. Emily looked up; Jessica's pussy was smooth and pink.

"Do you want her pussy?" Izzy asked.

"Very much," Emily replied.

"Not yet, baby," Izzy said. "Come back here and let me finish with you."

Emily returned to a now nude Izzy. Izzy pulled Emily in, and they kissed again. Their mouths remained open, their tongues fluttering about. Izzy took Emily's breasts in her hands, lightly squeezing. Emily moaned.

"Touch me, baby," Izzy whispered.

Emily squeezed Izzy's full breasts. Izzy gasped, and she smiled as they explored each other's bodies.

"Get behind her," Izzy told Jessica.

Jessica walked up behind Emily. She pulled her hair aside and gently kissed Emily's neck. Izzy reached her hand between Emily's legs. Emily was wild with lust now. She wondered why she'd never done this before. She mimicked Izzy, sliding her hand between Izzy's legs. They found each other's slits and began to gently rub.

"Ohmigod," they moaned together.

Jessica kissed Emily's shoulders, gently nibbling now as her wife and their new playmate touched and kissed. Izzy slid a finger inside Emily. Emily yelped as she felt Izzy enter her.

"Feel good?"

"Amazing!" Emily answered.

Izzy continued to finger while Emily rubbed her pussy. Izzy pulled her finger out and brought it to her mouth. She slowly sucked one finger, tasting Emily's juices.

"Mmmm...so sweet," Izzy said. "Want a taste, my love?"

"Yes, please!" Jessica said.

Jessica sucked Izzy's other finger, tasting their lover's sweetness.

"Delicious," Jessica said. "I want to taste her now!"

"Patience, love," Izzy smirked. "Emily, lay on the bed."

Emily moved to the bed and lay back, opening her legs wide. Izzy and Jessica crawled up on the bed next to her.

"Ever had anyone eat your pussy before?" Izzy asked.

"A guy did it once, back in college. Wasn't that good."

"I guarantee this will be better," Izzy said. "Jessica is amazing with her tongue."

Jessica moved between Emily's legs. She looked up at Emily as she extended her tongue. Emily wasn't ready for the surge of pleasure that hit her. She bucked as Jessica's tongue slid up her shaved pink slit.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelped.

Jessica's tongue moved slowly up and down. Emily grabbed her head.

"Jessica that feels amazing!" she moaned. "Izzy I want to taste you!"

"Please do," Izzy smiled.

She moved up and straddled Emily, facing forward so she could watch her wife please Emily. She lowered herself down onto Emily's face. As if by instinct Emily knew what to do. She stuck her tongue out and slowly licked up and down Izzy's lips.

"Shit!" Izzy moaned. "Oh fuck, she's good! Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Promise," came Emily's muffled reply.

Emily continued licking Izzy as Jessica licked her. Soon the room was filled with moans of pleasure.

"Fuck me with your tongue!" Izzy commanded Emily.

Emily pushed her tongue into Izzy. Izzy's moans became louder. Jessica began fingering Emily. Emily moaned as Jessica fit two fingers inside her. She moaned into Izzy's pussy as Jessica made the "come hither" motion, hitting her g-spot.

"You like that?" Jessica asked.

"Mhm," Emily whimpered.

"Then you'll love this."

Jessica flicked Emily's clit with her tongue. Emily's eyes went wide, and she nearly screamed into Izzy's dripping pussy. No one had ever licked her clitoris before.

"I think she likes it!" Izzy smiled, moaning.

Emily took a hint and began flicking Izzy's pink nob.

"Oh, fuck!" You sexy little vixen!" Izzy squealed in pleasure. "Jessica, turn around!"

Jessica turned around, getting into a sixty-nine position. She hiked her ass up a little in the air. Izzy put her face between Jessica's legs and began licking. Emily could now here Jessica moaning as well. She was almost on a pleasure overload, not sure how much more she could take.

"Oh, Izzy!" Jessica nearly screamed out.

All this moaning was pushing Emily closer and closer to orgasm. She started sucking Izzy's pounding clit.

"Fuck!" Emily screamed out.

The three women continued sucking and licking. Izzy's juices were dripping into Emily's mouth; Emily loved the taste. She wanted more. She sucked harder. Izzy's head went back suddenly. Her orgasm hit like a freight train.

"Oh, shit!" Izzy screamed. "I'm cumming!"

Izzy felt herself gushing. Emily opened her mouth as Izzy flowed. She drank it all down, savoring every drop of her lover's cum. She held her mouth to Izzy's opening so she didn't miss anything. Izzy's moans finally died away. Izzy got off her. Jessica moved off Emily. Now Izzy was between her legs.

"Time to return the favor," Izzy smirked.

Jessica laid down next to Emily and began fingering herself deep and fast.

"Watching you will make me squirt so hard," Jessica explained.

Izzy put her mouth right on Emily's clit and began to suck, hard. Emily grabbed Izzy's head, screaming out in pleasure. She bucked against Izzy's mouth; it seemed the only way to reduce the intense pleasure coursing through her body. Izzy stayed with her, keeping her mouth on Emily's throbbing clit.

"Fuck, Izzy!"

Emily felt her orgasm coming. She wanted it so badly, but didn't want it to happen just yet. She wanted to prolong the pleasure as much as she possibly could. Jessica intertwined her fingers with Emily's; they held hands as they both neared climax.

"I'm so close!" Jessica moaned.

"Me, too, oh fucking yes!" Emily yelled out. "Izzy, make me cum!"

Izzy smiled and sucked Emily's clit as hard as she could. Emily couldn't hold back. Her back arched.

"Yes, baby, cum on her face!" Jessica moaned.

Emily's body released. Her pussy gushed all over Izzy's waiting face. Izzy loved the feel of Emily squirting in her mouth. She swallowed every sweet warm drop. Emily felt like her orgasm took forever, which she didn't mind.

"I'm cumming!" Jessica moaned.

She pulled her fingers out. Emily watched as she sprayed the bed sheets with her cum. Seeing this made Emily cum a little more. Izzy's open mouth was waiting. She licked up the extra juices. The orgasms died away. Izzy collapsed at the foot of the bed; Emily and Jessica lay there, satisfied and spent.

"I guess room service will earn their money today," Jessica joked.

"Maybe we should tip them," Izzy smiled.

"Is the sex always this hot?" Emily asked.

"Usually," Jessica replied. "Although it can be hotter."

"What could be hotter than that?" Emily asked.

"Toys," Izzy stated.

"Toys?" Emily asked. "How are toys hotter?"

Jessica and Izzy looked at each other, smiling.

"Maybe we'll show you after lunch," Izzy smirked.

"I think we should order in."

"Why?" Jessica asked.

"I don't think I can get up!" Emily giggled.