All Comments on 'Voyeur in the Changing Rooms'

by Seren99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
UKGent34UKGent34about 1 year ago

Great story, Seren. Once again you manage the balance between exhibtionism and having your privacy violated perfectly. Would you get the same thrill, I wonder, if you had arranged to be filmed like this, just not knowing exactly when it would occur? Suppose you agreed a place and time, and then later that day received the video in an email. Would that give you the same kick?

I really like how your expanding your repetoire from the original exhibitionism on holiday with your family. You have a great imagination and the ability to make it real and also extremely hot. Your stories always get me hard.

The detail of the cum in the gusset at the end is perfect by the way. Such a turn on. Reminds me when I met a friend in the pub. She was showing herself off to me, playing with herself, until I couldn't bear it any more. I told her to take off her knickers and give them to me. I took them to the gents and returned a couple of minutes later, handed them back to her, silently. Her eyes lit up. She didn't need an explanation. She slipped off to the ladies, returning shortly after. She later told me that she had been delighted to find them full of my cum, and wanked herself off. Then she put them on so that she could feel her juices and my cum mingling as she met her husband later that afternoon.

pink4bbcpink4bbcabout 1 year ago

Please post the link so we can all have a wank over your exposure

Seren99Seren99about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you UKGent34. That’s a very kind and constructive comment. Thank you x

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

I was involved in a 3 some for years. One of our kinks was that on occasion one of us would leave the bed room and go outside to watch thru the window. Of course we knew the other was watching but each of us got a little thrill by not knowing exactly. So sometimes we were exhibitionist and sometimes voyeurs. Great fun and a safe way to indulge in our fantasies.

stredstred12 months ago

Thank Seren for sharing this fantasy. I felt like I was in the cubicle with you sometimes and other times with you violator. A lot of men watches and has fantasies of doing the actual recordings but we dont have the guts and end rather watching. I myself are more the type of voyeur that would watch from a window whilst you are pleasuring yourself as described in "Becoming an Exhibitionist". Once again thank you for sharing. I cant wait for the next Exhibitionist & Voyeur story.

moochee69moochee6911 months ago

Hi,

Excellent read, should do a second story where she goes back and lays it on knowing that she is being videoed, maybe she masturbates, maybe she comes back after her shower and sniffs and licks her swim costume

Either way, I love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous