Voyeur to Gangbanger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this position his mammoth dick entered deeper than any man had ever been inside her. Touching pussy places never stimulated before.

It was fantastic.

They French kissed while his cock trust in and out of her cunt with all the force of a jackhammer.

So enjoyable and exciting. A strong man embracing her. A cock deep inside her. Tongues intertwined. With the added pleasure of others watching.

With their bodies pressed against one another they both came.

Dripping in sweat, she threw her head back and yelled, "YES. YES. YES."

He continued to pound her until he came as well. Then he pulled his cock out of her and lowered her onto the bed. She flopped backwards. Her spine on the bed, her feet on the floor, semen dribbling out of her cunt. A mixture of two men's junk.

"That was fuckin' great," she said swing her legs onto the bed.

Jocelyn stood naked in front of Chloe. When had she taken off her clothes?

From her clitoris hung a weighted silver chain that she unclipped and tossed into the tub chair that contained her clothes.

"Wearing it'll interfere with sex."

She climbed onto the bed. "Make room, Chole."

Looking at the men she said, "Okay boys, my turn."

Chloe watched in fascination as Jocelyn sandwiched herself between the two men. Lars on the bottom with his massive cock in her ass. Carlos on top with his huge dick in her cunt. Both men grunting as they fucked her relentlessly.

"Harder. Harder," Jocelyn demanded.

Both men increased their efforts. Their bodies glistened in perspiration.

"MORE. MORE," Jocelyn screamed.

They snorted and humped like crazed horny animals in heat.

The animalistic aura was too much for Chloe. She needed to be an active participant.

Unable to control herself she reached out and squeezed Jocelyn's left breast. Carlos lifted his chest. Chloe leaned forward and licked and nibbled Jocelyn's nipple. This was a new sensation for her. Lively involvement rather than passive observation.

Minutes later Jocelyn came with a shriek of pleasure. Her head tossing back and forth on the pillow. After regaining her composure, she said, "Now its time for a fuck fest."

Chole joined unhesitatingly.

For the remainder of the evening the two men screwed each of the women in their cunts, asses, and throats. It was unceasing carnal activity. All captured on video.

They fucked, ejaculated, and orgasmed until they had no more energy.

Exhausted, the women lay on the bed under the covers, their arms and legs entangled. The men had dressed and exited the condo. The cameras were off.

"That was fuckin' awesome," Chloe said.

"You're welcome."

"My hair's a mess. I'm starving. I've cum caked to my inner thigh. But I'm totally jacked." She learned over and gave Jocelyn a thank-you kiss on the lips. No tongue. "That was quite a surprise when you gave me a mouthful of Lars' jism in a French kiss while Carlos and I were fucking."

"Next time, instead of swallowing pass it back or snowball to another person."

Why did she think that there'd be a next time?

"I always thought that I just liked to fuck and observe," Chloe said. "Now I realize that I love being the centre of attention. Knowing that you were witnessing those two studs screw me was such an amazingly erotic turn on."

"So, you're a voyeur and an exhibitionist?"

"I think I enjoyed the latter more than the former."

"Does that mean you'll post your videos on the web?"

"No. The stimulation is having people ogle me as I'm doing it."

"How about a live cam?"

"No. I want the intimacy of the observers being in the same room so that they can see me and I can see them. The way the four of us were this evening."

"Live theatre can be arranged," Jocelyn said. "I recently joined the Hellfire Club whose members would be delighted to observe you have sex. Many would want to join in as well. Interested?"

12