Voyeur's Manifesto

Story Info
Man Describes His Passion For Watching.
2.2k words
4.2
4.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

Voyeur's Manifesto

The first time I saw her nude I realized I could watch her do just about anything. It was through a lace curtain that I first saw her naked as she dressed on the other side of the window and I watched her take off each piece of clothing, then stand in front of the mirror admiring her naked self and turning so she could see her own bare bottom and the reflection of her trimmed bush and long, trim legs. I realized then that I could watch her walk down the beach and be nearly hypnotized, I could watch her shop for produce, take a shower, and I am sure I would even be mesmerized watching her put on sunscreen at the beach. I would be dazzled just watching her comb her hair, water the lawn, or make a bed, especially if I was behind her studying her heart shaped buttocks. I could watch her read a book, feed pigeons, or just stretch out in the sun. I would be captivated seeing her butter toast, feed birds, or ride a bike, her bottom spread by that lucky seat. I could watch her currying a horse, washing a car, or wadding in a pool, holding her dress up to keep it from getting wet, showing those marvelous bare legs.

But the most surprising thing I realized as I watched her undress was that I would be delighted to watch her even have sex, seeing her being pleasured by another man's body would be a treat beyond any other I could think of, or even by another woman for that matter. I like porn, so that should be no surprise, but I realized I could watch that ass do nearly anything. I could watch her bottom as she played volleyball, caught a frisbee, or did yoga. I would be intoxicated that bottom seeing her dance the tango, climb a latter, or be fondled by happy hands that their owner had more in mind than just a massage.

When I realized I could even get off watching someone ravish her pussy, that sweet, velvety, pink pussy, I recognized that I was clearly the quintessential voyeur thrilled by any sight of her doing physical things, and even doing them to just about anyone else. I recognized she could send me to nirvana by simply opening her legs for anyone and accepting his cock. To see her splayed pussy lips, pink and puffy, being pushed apart like a mouth being filled by a banana, entered and fucked with rapid thrusts, would give me a thrill beyond belief, and it was a pleasure I had not foreseen.

Until her I had not known I was a voyeur. I had not understood I could get pleasure from watching the pleasure of others, although if I had thought about it I would have realized it before. I love, after all, watching other people play sports I no longer can. I follow their careers, stats, and all their accomplishments like a bookkeeper with an affair with figures.

It should have been no surprise that I could be delighted by sights of others, especially her, being driven to heights almost divine by the sexual skills of others. I know I could watch her body convulse from rapture and feel vicariously her orgasm as it rips through her body and explodes from her throat in a climatic eruption that racks her body with sexual euphoria. I know I could feel that as I watched.

I really don't know if others do, although I suspect it is the same for them as me. Voyeurs most likely are very common and I suspect their number is quite high. With as popular as porn is, it seems logical. I suppose those of us who share the thrill of watching, experience close to or exactly the same rush as I do when seeing the beauty of sexual fulfillment.

I watch a man's penis pushing into a vagina, especially hers, and I nearly feel it myself, can actually come with them as they reach orgasm. I believe I ;can savor the sight of a cock in her mouth and feel her tongue circling the tip and experience chills shooting through my body as it does theirs. Their orgasm is mine. That is the gospel of watching: Getting off as they do, when they do, and with the intensity they feel.

A voyeur like me gets off seeing sex and vicariously coming with the same force as those involved, and experiencing the same titillation, the same excitement, the same elation as those fucking.

The first time I saw her being fucked was at our apartment when I came back early and unexpectedly came upon them as they screwed on our bed. He was behind her on his knees and the force of his thrusts pushed her forward each time, swinging her breasts back and forth as he plunged in and out of her. Her head hung below her shoulders, and she grunted with each of his drives into her lovely pussy that rocked her body and forced a whimper from her throat each time. I stood at the door and watched them fuck, motionless with fascination as I studied their rutting bodies and relished their the eagerness and excitement I saw.

As I watched I felt no jealousy, no anger or resentment, which surprised me, and I smiled idiotically while they enjoyed one another in front of me. I moved back just outside the door and continued to watch them from the shadows as they copulated on my bed. It wasn't like I was outraged. I stood there transfixed by what I saw, fascinated by seeing her excitement, by her eagerness to receive his sexual attention. I focused on the look on her face, the joy in her expression, the absolute lasciviousness in her whole bearing. I loved watching her being pleasured so thoroughly.

We had been married for five years, but I had never told her about my attraction to watching, about my voyeur proclivities, that I had watched her through her bedroom window in high school, that I had fantasized about watching her have sex. She understood, I imagine, that I thought she was beautiful, that I loved her naked body ]because I praised it constantly, and I knew she understood I liked watching sports. It was my interest in seeing others fuck that she hadn't realized, that she didn't know and I wasn't sure how she would react.

After I saw her fucking someone else on our bed, I could not stop thinking about it. I had backed out that day and neither one of them had seen me. I never confronted her with it, choosing to keep it to myself, although I wondered about it constantly, wondering who she was with and what the circumstances were. I had not suspected her of cheating, although I wasn't as inclined to think of it as cheating as I was to simply consider it her choice, her need for variety. I had a compulsion to watch, she obviously had a need to fuck someone else, but I couldn't demand she not have her own outlet and expect her to honor mine.

I didn't really think about telling her that I longed to watch, although I worried that someday it may just slip out in a moment of intimacy. I wondered if she ever suspected, ever wondered if I might have voyeur leanings, although I had no reason to think she did. She knew I enjoyed porn, but there was no reason for her to make the jump to me being a voyeur. I also wondered how she would react if she found it out.

Having fucked someone in our bed, she of course had no right to object to my fixation, but often it doesn't matter if there is a legitimate reason for someone to put up a fuss.

Later we went to see a film that was about a voyeur, and she ask me directly on the way home if I liked to watch. "You like porn, right?" she said. I nodded. "Ever think of watching me like the guy in the film liked to watch his wife?" she asked.

I paused too long before I answered and she smiled. That, of course, was an answer. "You do, don't you?" she said with a grin. I shrugged, then I finally nodded. I said I did and she gave me a hug. "I'd let you watch," she said giving me a kiss and another hug.

I asked who would I watch her with, saying, "Is there someone I could watch you have sex with?"

"This is the night of revelations, isn't it?" she said with another wide smile. "Well, yes, there is someone," she said. I waited, then she said, "I have been with Jason, from work. You remember Jason?" I said I did and asked the question I already knew the answer to.

"Where?" I asked.

"Right here at home. A few times when you were at work. I knew you felt monogamy was overrated, so Jason and I got to know each other in the Biblical sense." She laughed at her witticism. "Would you like to watch?" she asked. I nodded and took her into my arms.

"So you've been fucking on the side?" I said with a grin that told her I was not upset by it. She grinned, then nodded. "I'd love to watch you fuck Jason," I said. I proceeded to tell her about my voyeuristic inclinations. She listened attentively as I told her about the fantasies I'd had about her fucking someone in front of me. When I was finished she put her arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm willing to fuck for my husband's pleasure," she said, kissing me passionately, pulling me against her and rotating her pelvis against mine. We decided to invite him over on the very next weekend. She called him to tell him I knew about them, and they talked for nearly an hour. When she hung up she turned to me and said he would be here on Saturday afternoon at five.

When he arrived they didn't try to hide their feelings and kissed vigorously just inside the front door. Now that I knew he openly massaged her ass as he held her against him. "So you want to watch? he asked as he held my wife's ass in his hands.

"I would, yes," I said. "Would you fuck my wife for me?" He chuckled and said he would do his best. In the bedroom I watched him undress her, then place her on the bed and climb between her parted legs. Slowly, as if he was trying to prolong the show, he entered her and slid his erection into her pussy in one long and slow thrust.

I was in my glory as I watched him fuck my wife, pushing slowly, repeatedly into her sweet and eager pussy. She was performing for me. It was a voyeur's dream. She looked over at me and blew me a kiss. I returned it and smiled. "Fuck her good, my friend," I said. Without hesitating he nodded and continued to fuck her passionately, picking up the pace of his thrusts and pounding into her with an energy that was inspiring. I watched them fuck until both of them came. He obviously filled her pussy with his seed, which was okay since she had had her tubes tied two years before and there was no risk of her getting pregnant. After he came Claire scooted down and took his spent cock in her mouth and kissed and licked it until it was clearly free of his sticky cum.

She looked at me as she cleaned his dick and smiled without taking her lips away from his flaccid penis. "That a girl," I said as she continued to lick his shriveling cock.

"I'm so glad you like to watch," she said to me as she paused for a second from her job of washing the semen off her lover's dick.

"I am so glad you don't mind fucking for me," I said and she smiled and nodded an answer.

After they finished fucking the three of us sat in the kitchen with coffee and talked about my passion for watching people fornicate. Just three friends talking about a husband's desire to watch someone fuck his wife. He asked me if I had ever watched live people before.

"Not before now," I said, not telling him I had already watched them fuck on my bed. He smiled, as if he was pleased to be able to help. He was clearly willing to fuck my wife for me any time I wanted. It may have been one of the best afternoons of my life. The chance to see Claire having sex was worth a fortune. As a voyeur I am certainly thankful my wife and her lover agreed to fuck for my viewing pleasure. I don't truly know why I get so much pleasure from watching, but it is clear I really do get off by watching people, mostly, my wife, have passionate and vigorous sex.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers