Voyeurs Spy on PE Teacher Pt. 06

Story Info
PE Teacher shows Vanna his Big Schlong.
1.9k words
2.33
809
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers

It is Wednesday inside the high school gym at 10pm. It's also a cold February night. Vanna (18 yrs.) is a brunette (36-23-32) who was let into the closed gym. Security told her that the lights turn off and doors lock electronically at 11pm. She went in and found her mom's bracelet under the bleachers.

Vanna steps back down the side stairs wearing a heavy jacket and stocking cap. She looks over the railing on the left and sees light under two doors which leads to the men's locker room. She reaches the bottom and walks left toward those doors.

Her hand pushes on the left door and sees a second set of doors. She steps in and pushes open the next door. Her head peeks inside. The office door on the left is opened to a small crack. She quietly steps over and looks.

Mr. Harris (29 yrs.) is the P.E. teacher who faces a mirror next to that door. Vanna moves closer and sees the right side of his naked body. He just took a shower and is shaving off his beard. His bushy black hair and thick mustache are dripping wet. Her eyes look at his slim build, flat stomach and the black crotch.

Vanna takes a deep breath when she sees his long-thick-cock. It hangs far over his round balls. His immense shaft swings side to side while he shaves that beard. His cock-tip is also tremendous.

His iPhone rings. He turns around and disappears. Vanna leaves quickly.

The following Friday afternoon in the gymnasium. Classes have ended for the day and Vanna watches Mr. Harris shooting basketball by himself on the court. She looks at his crotch, but he wears thick basketball trunks. Mindy (18 yrs.) walks up next to her.

"Why are you watching, Mr. Harris?" Mindy asks.

Vanna answers, "I was going to ask if he is substituting the girl's PE class next week."

"You heard the rumors about him right?" Mindy asks.

Vanna answers, "No, I didn't,"

"Mr. Harris and a female teaching assistant were caught at the old motel."

"You lie, Mindy."

"That's what I heard, Vanna. A senior guy watched from outside the window."

Vanna shakes her head, "He's married and wears a wedding ring."

Mindy replies quickly, "No, he's divorced. That senior guy was caught and the motel hired security guards."

Vanna asks, "Why not get security cameras?"

"Not enough money. Guards are cheaper."

"I don't believe it," Vanna replies as she turns to go into the women's locker room.

It is Saturday night outside the Old Motel at 10pm. Room 100. Snow covers the outside bushes which hide the room in front and on the side. Jeff (30 yrs.) is a security guard whose uniform is under a winter coat. He also wears a stocking cap and hand gloves.

Jeff walks past room 100 and hears a woman's voice scream. His feet stop and he looks around to see no one. The woman's voice is heard again and he looks back at the window. The curtains are pulled closed but with a tiny opening.

Jeff moves closer and looks through that opening. His eyes grow big.

A woman (32-24-32) is naked on the bed who lies on her left side. She faces the window with her brown hair tied into a ponytail. It falls around the front of her neck. She has a beautiful slim body with pert nipples. Her right leg is raised in the air.

"Holy shit," Jeff whispers.

Mr. Harris is also naked who lays behind her. His left cheek is next to her right cheek. His black bushy hair is big and so is his thick mustache. His 10-inch cock is buried halfway into her brown pussy. His right leg is also raised in the air and he pushes off the left leg. That long shaft thrusts inside of her.

Her screams can be heard, "Ohhhhh.. Shit.. Shiiiiitt.. Ohhh-Gawwdd.. Shit.!!"

He keeps pushing in his enormous cock as the round balls flop.

She continues loudly, "Sshh-Shitt.. Ohhhhh.. Gawwwdd.. Feelz-Good.. Shittt.!!"

Mr. Harris talks to her, but Jeff can't hear what he's saying.

"Goddamn. This guy is a monster. Ram that pussy," Jeff whispers.

The right hand of Mr. Harris reaches over and grabs her right nipple. His shaft pushes in with short and powerful thrusts.

She responds, "Ohh-Shit.. Sssshhiiittt.. Gawwwdd.. It's-So.. Fucking-Good.. Shit.!!"

Jeff's iPhone vibrates in his pants pocket. He steps back from the window and yanks it out.

He whispers, "Fuck. Right when it's hot."

The phone is put up to his right ear. He turns toward the motel office across the parking lot.

He answers, "Alright. I'm on my way. Don't call the police. I'll handle it."

Jeff glances at the window and shakes his head. He walks toward the office.

It's the following Tuesday night inside the gym at 10 pm. Vanna hid inside the women's locker room after school. Everyone has gone home and nobody is around. She hopes that Mr. Harris is still in his PE office. She runs across the gym floor to the other side of the court. Her feet step down the stairs and she looks over the railing.

The light shines under the doors of the men's locker room. Vanna hurries down the stairs and quietly pushes through both doorways and peek's inside. A shower is running inside the locker room.

Vanna quietly steps in and moves closer to the shower area. She stops and looks on the right. Mr. Harris faces away from the wall as the hot water sprays over his upper back. Vanna steps back a bit and peeks quickly.

Both of his hands are lathered up with shampoo. The lather had soaked up his black crotch too. The left hand grips his long stiff cock. The right palm rubs his engorged cock-tip. The eyes are closed and his mouth is dropped open in pleasure.

He grunts, "Uhh-Ohhh-Uhhhh.. Uhhhhh.. Fuuuckk.. Uhhh-Oh-Ohhhh."

His eyes open as both hands begin to stroke the length of his monster.

He smiles, "Oooohh.. Fuck-Yeahhhh.. I'm-All-About-That-Pussy.. Fill-Up-That-Pussy."

The left hand grips his shaft again. The right hand slides down his length to the cock-tip again. He begins to rub once more.

He grunts, "Uhhh-Uhhhh-Ohhhhh.. Fuck-Yeah.. Uhhhh-Uh-Yeahhhhh.. Fuuuckk."

Vanna hears something and she turns around. An iPhone rings inside the office. She quickly walks out of the doors.

On Wednesday afternoon. Mr. Harris sits in his office in the locker room. He wears a sweat top and thick basketball trunks. There is a string whistle around his neck. The last gym class ended and the male students are taking showers. His iPhone rings from the desk and he picks it up. Vanna's name appears and he answers it.

He says, "This is Mr. Harris."

She replies, "Hi, I'm Vanna."

"What can I do for you Vanna?" he asks.

"I'm a senior and I graduate this spring," she replies.

"Congratulations."

Her voice becomes softer, "Can I look at your big cock?"

He's surprised, "What?"

"As a graduation present. I heard about you Mr. Harris."

"Really? Because I don't shower with the male students."

"Mr. Harris. All I want to do is look at it. Up close and personal."

He asks, "Is that all you want?"

She whispers, "Maybe. Let me know if I can."

Friday afternoon inside the gym. School is out for the day. The maintenance closet is across from the doors of the men's locker room. Both Mr. Harris and Vanna are in that closet.

The light is on and Mr. Harris locks the door. He turns toward Vanna and pulls down his basketball trunks to the ankles. He leans back up and his long thick cock flops over the round balls.

He says, "I get aroused easily. It might get bigger."

She smiles, "Okay, Mr. Harris," as she looks down at his enormous shaft.

Vanna quickly pulls off her sweater. She wears no bra as both tits also flop freely. He smiles down at her bountiful tits. Her dollar-size areolas and nipples jerk back and forth.

He spreads his legs apart and his thickness swings side to side. Her eyes grow bigger.

"So, you've been watching me?" he asks.

"Yes. Long after school when you take showers," she answers.

"Do you want to do more than just look?" he asks.

He moves those hips so that his shaft swings again from side to side.

She replies, "Sure, Mr. Harris."

He smiles and says, "A bigger graduation present."

Later that Friday night outside the Old Motel at 10pm. It's cold after a snowfall. Jeff the security guard walks across the parking lot. He wears a bigger coat and had seen Mr. Harris plus a young woman ten minutes ago. They went into room 100.

Jeff walks up to that room and steps toward the window. He looks through the small opening of the curtains. His eyes glance to the left at the end of the bed.

Mr. Harris and Vanna are naked. He stands facing the bed and she kneels before him with her back to that bed. Her hair is tied in a ponytail and both of her hands grip his thick 10-inch cock. The lips cover his engorged cock-tip and the tongue licks him furiously.

His bushy head is thrown back. The eyes are both closed and his mouth is dropped open.

Jeff whispers, "Goddamn. She's handling his long snake... She's got a hot body too."

Vanna's mouth sucks off of his cock-tip.

She looks up at him and asks, "Are you ready Mr. Harris?"

"For what, baby?" he moans.

Her wet lips slid over the cock-tip again and both hands stroke his enormous shaft. Her strength pulls his hips forward and he looks down.

"Ooohh.. Fuck.. There-You-Go.. Work-My-Cock.. Fucking-Work-It," he says.

Her tongue licks the cock-tip as both hands pull hard on his stiff member.

Jeff whispers, "Holy shit. She's taming that monster."

His iPhone vibrates inside of his coat pocket. He steps back from the window.

"Fuck. What now?" he says.

He pulls out the phone and places it to his ear. "Yeah. What room? Okay, I'm heading over."

Jeff glances over at the window, smiles and shakes his head.

15 minutes later. Jeff returns to room 100 and looks into the window again. His eyes search the room. Mr. Harris and Vanna are still naked. She lays on her back with the butt-cheeks near the edge of the bed. Both of her legs are spread open and the knees are bent. He stands on the floor and leans in between her legs. Both of his hands are placed on both sides of her waist.

He looks down at his cock which is buried only 5-inches inside of her pussy. He is very thick and her cunt is tight. He pushes in with short powerful thrusts. Her tits jiggle wildly after each push and it's hot.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

She responds, "Gawd. Mr-Harris. G-Gawd. Gawwd. My-Gawd.!!"

He watches his shaft as he tries to push inside a little farther. But, she's so damn tight.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

She screams, "G-Gawd. Unh-Gawwd. Unnnhh. Gawwwdd.!!"

He grunts, "Fucking-Tight... Fuckk."

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

Her head jerks side to side, "Oh-My. Gawwd. G-Gawd. Unnnhh. Gawwdd.!!"

He grunts, "Mmmn.. Mmmmn... Fuck... Yeahh."

His cock is pulled out long with the cock-tip still inside. He pushes inside and pulls out long again.

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

She replies, "Unnnhh.... Gawwwdd.... Unnhh.... Uhh-Gawdd.!!"

He grunts, "Fuckk.. I'm Cumming."

He pushes his shaft inside as far as he can go and explodes, "Uhh-Ahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhh.. F-Fuuuuuck. Fuckk.!!"

After a few seconds. Mr. Harris pulls out and his left hand grips his monster. He taps the cock-tip against her bush. Vanna breathes hard as her stomach quivers.

He whispers, "Happy graduation."

HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers