Voyeurs Spy on PE Teacher Pt. 05

Story Info
Voyeurs Watch Hot Latina & the PE Teacher.
1k words
2.91
4.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Juanita (27 yrs.) is a Latina (35-24-32) who had dated Mr. Harris (29 yrs.) a few years back. She has returned to her home-town. He is now the physical education teacher at her former high school. She looked at his photo on the school's official website. She likes his grown-out and bushy-black-hair. He still has that thick mustache though.

When Mr. Harris was going through his divorce. Juanita was his comfort in the bedroom. After his divorce became final. He wanted to get back with the ex-wife. Juanita didn't like that and left town.

Mr. Harris walks up the gym steps and his iPhone vibrates in his pocket. He stops, takes it out and looks at it. There is a "text" message from "Juanita." A small video pops up too.

He says, "Juanita?"

He punches the "play" on the video. It shows him standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror. He's trimming his mustache who just got out of the shower. His hair wasn't bushy back then, but curly and neat.

The video "zooms" out and his thick-long-cock becomes visible. It swings from side to side as he moves.

He whispers, "Goddamn Juanita. Are you back in town?"

It's after school hours and Mr. Harris sits in his office. He looks at his iPhone on the desk-top and grabs it. He redials Juanita's number.

JUANITA: Mr. Harris. It's been a long time.

MR. HARRIS: Juanita, you kept that video.

JUANITA: Just be glad, I didn't put it on the internet.

MR. HARRIS: Thanks. You're back in town?

JUANITA: You're the PE Teacher at my old school.

MR. HARRIS: Come on now, Juanita. You sent me that video for a reason.

JUANITA: Did you ever get back with your ex-wife?

MR. HARRIS: Yes, I did, but with strict Goddamn rules.

JUANITA: Can you break a rule for me?

MR. HARRIS: Yeah, but my Ex knows me too well.

JUANITA: Does she know about motel room 100?

MR. HARRIS: No, she doesn't... I'll call you.

It's Saturday night and snow covers the ground. Travis (19 yrs.) is a blonde college student who sits in the driver seat of his truck. Derrick (18 yrs.) is also a blonde who is a football player. He sits on the passenger side. Both of them wear heavy winter coats.

Travis says, "It's been three weeks, but his truck is right there."

Derrick chuckles, "Shit... Mr. Harris needs a rest too."

Travis says, "Bro, a college chick says she can take both of us."

Derrick replies, "Really?"

Travis says, "Yep, she loves blonde athletes."

Derrick asks, "Oh, yeah? Let's go bro."

Travis answers, "Just remember, you're a college student."

Derrick answers, "Yeah, sure. When?"

Travis says, "She's gotta set it up. I've been working on her. We can get laid soon."

Derrick replies, "It's not fair that Mr. Harris gets to fuck'em all."

They both laugh and climb out of the truck.

Inside Motel Room 100.

Mr. Harris and Juanita are both naked on top of the bed. They face the window which has the curtains pulled closed. The left side is still torn and the curtain falls open a bit.

They are in the doggy-style position. She is bent over and leans on both elbows. The black hair is in a pony-tail. He is behind her with his hands wrapped around her brown hips. His 10-inch cock is buried halfway inside of her. His thick shaft bends upward with each push because she's tight.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She responds, "UnnhhUnnnnhh.. I-Missed... Your-Cock.... UnhUnnnnhh.. Mr. Harris.!!"

He looks down and controls his shaft.

He grunts, "I-Missed-You-Too... Hot-Juanita... My-Hot-Latina.!!"

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She replies, "UnnnnnhUnnhhUnnh.. Unnnnh-Gawd.. Gimme-Your-Cock.!!"

Back Outside The Motel Room.

Derrick and Travis are staring down at the them as they face the window. They can see Mr. Harris and his bushy-black crotch. Plus, his thick cock buried part way. Both guys are stroking their own cocks under their coats.

Travis says, "He called her Juanita?"

Derrick replies, "Yeah, a hot fucking Latina."

Travis says, "I wonder if, this guy, will fuck a black chick."

Derrick responds, "I wanna fuck Juanita. Look at that fine-brown-ass."

They both keep stroking under those coats.

Back Inside The Motel Room.

Mr. Harris moves his hands from her hips. He places them on both of her butt-cheeks. He leans forward and presses down as he keeps pushing inside.

His eyes never leave his thick rod.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Juanita replies, "UnnnhUnhUnnnnhh.. Mr. Harris.. Gimme-That-Cock.. UnnnhhUnnnh.!!"

His mouth drops open. Her cunt is so damn hot.

He grunts, "Oooohh-Yeah.. Take-It-Baby.. Oooohh.. Oooohh."

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Juanita's hands grip the bed sheets.

She screams, "UNNH-UNNNH.. MR. HARRIS.. I'M.. CUMMING.. UH-ANNNNH-ANNNH-ANNNNNNNNH-ANNNNNH.... GAWD.... GAWD-DAMN-YOU."

He smiles down at his cock and keeps his pace.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Back Outside The Motel Room.

Derrick and Travis look inside transfixed. As they hold their crotches under those coats.

Travis says, "Must've been a hot, good one."

Derrick replies, "Shit, you can hear her a block away."

Police headlights appear behind them in the parking lot. Derrick pulls Travis under the large bushes.

Travis says, "Did they see us?"

Derrick answers, "I don't think so."

They both look and the police car has parked in front of the manager office.

Derrick says, "Zip-up bro, and let's get behind the motel."

They zip their pants under the coats. They grip the towels and climb through the side bushes.

After a few minutes. They both peek around the corner under those bushes.

An ambulance has arrived with lights flashing. One police officer follows the manager up to the second floor.

Travis says, "Looks like someone's hurt in another room."

Derrick asks, "What now?"

Travis answers, "We can't be caught jacking off. Mr. Harris is probably still fucking. Let's check."

Derrick says, "Okay, bro."

They both crawl back and approach the window. A towel has covered the curtain opening. The lights are turned off and Rap music is heard playing.

Travis smiles, "Let's go. They're fucking in the dark."

Derrick replies, "Fuck. At least we saw that hot Latina."

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers