Voyeurs Watch Tennis Stud Pt. 03

Story Info
Voyeur spies on Busty Latina and Tennis Star.
1k words
3.6
3.7k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Angela (19 yrs.) is a busty Latina (38-24-32) who stands at only 5'4". She's a freshman student at the local community college. Her boyfriend Juan (20 yrs.) is over protective who watches her all the time. She likes him, but is getting tired of his jealous ways.

She found on social media that Tom (18 yrs.) had broken up with Cassie (18 yrs.). They were together for three years. Angela was the head cheerleader last year at the high school. Tom was a junior who finally came into his own as a tennis player. She enjoyed watching him on the court, but kept her distance because of Cassie.

Tom had won a 4-year athletic college scholarship with tennis. He's the current sensation on the high school level within division three. Coach Brady (36 yrs.) put the news on social media. Tom is low-key who hates social media. Angela's been following him and wants to hook up badly.

It's still winter. Tom is on the indoor tennis courts at the city gym. He steps over to the bench and drops his racket. He pulls out a water bottle and a clean towel.

Angela finally got rid of Juan and followed Tom to the city gym. She had always known about the "peep" window. It's above the men's locker room shower. She waited for him to finish his work out. The secret window is open and she looks down at him.

He's exhausted whose hands lean against the wall. The hot water hits his lower neck and the back. It also splashes over his full round butt-cheeks. Angela watches and strokes her big tits over the sweater.

She whispers, "You finally broke up with Cassie. I aways wanted you, Tom."

It's lunch time inside of the school cafeteria. Tom sits by himself and looks at his iPhone. A text message pops up from Angela. It says, "Tom, I hope you like my photo." He quickly opens up her picture. She wears a black bikini bottom and a white tank-top which is soaking wet. The fabric clings to her nipples and those dollar-size areolas.

Tom looks around and says, "Man... These women and their hot photos."

He calls Angela while sitting in his truck.

ANGELA: Hey Tom. Do you remember me?

TOM: Uh... Yes, I do miss Angela... You were head cheerleader last year."

ANGELA: That's right.

TOM: How did you get my phone number? I'm not on social media.

ANGELA: Coach Brady.

TOM: I can't stop looking at your beautiful tits.

ANGELA: You don't have to just look at them.

TOM: Miss Angela... I know you have a boyfriend.

ANGELA: I kicked him to the curb today.

TOM: Uh... Okay. Do you remember the hotel behind the tennis courts?

ANGELA: Of course, I do.

TOM: This Friday night. Room 110.

ANGELA: See you then.

It's Friday night and the high school basketball game is over. Juan walks up to the second floor of the hotel. He searches for Angela as the party crowd runs from door to door. Room 215 is open and Juan steps inside.

There are a lot of people at the hotel tonight. Coach Brady parked his car a few blocks up the street. He jogs through the tennis courts and disappears behind the hotel on the right. The trees over shadow room 110 from the street lights above. Coach squeezes through the bushes in front of the windows. The curtains are pulled closed, but there is an opening on the end.

He whispers, "Alotta people tonight. I better not get caught. Hope I didn't miss anything."

His feet step close to the window.

Inside The Hotel Room.

Tom and Angela are naked and on top of the bed. She lays on her back with the black hair in a ponytail. Her head pushes into a pillow. He lays on her right side. His mouth covers her left areola and nipple. His left fingers rub her clitoris really good as she pushes her brown hips upward.

Her right tit flops freely and that nipple is a "half-an-inch" erect.

Angela screams, "Mi Papi (my daddy).... Dios te bendiga (God bless you).... Mi papi para siempre (my daddy forever).!!!"

Her hips push up against his hand.

His tongue flicks her long nipple inside of his mouth. The middle finger circles that wet clitoris.

Her head jerks from side to side.

She screams again, "Dios (God).... Tom... Dios (God).... Mi papi (My daddy).... Tan bueno (so good).... No te pares (Don't stop).!!!"

Her right tit flops wildly.

Back Outside The Hotel Room.

Coach's mouth is dropped open as he watches. His right hand rubs his hard cock over the jeans.

He whispers, "Shit... Her nipples are fucking long... And, what a thick black pussy."

Someone is knocking on the door of room 110.

Coach quickly looks over and then jumps into the bushes.

Juan screams outside the door, "Angela-Angela.!! Are you in there.?!! I'm looking for Angela.!!"

He peeks around the corner and doesn't see anyone. He looks back and then leaves.

Coach crawls out of those bushes after a few minutes. He quietly steps toward the window.

He whispers, "Thank God, my pants weren't pulled down. Damn... This Latina has awesome titties."

Back Inside The Hotel Room.

Tom is on his back and Angela is on top straddling him. She leans over with both hands pushing against his chest.

His 7-inch cock is inside of her. Both of his front leg-thighs push upward forcefully. They slam against her lower butt-cheeks.

Her big tits jiggle and flop wildly. Those nipples are still hard and erect.

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!!

She responds, "Dios (God)... Dios (God)... Tan bueno (so good)... Tom... Tan bueno (so good).!!!"

He keeps pushing upward forcefully.

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!!

Those beautiful tits keep jiggling.

Angela screams, "Tan bueno (so good)... Tom... Tom... Subir la montaña (climbing the mountain)... Dios (God).!!!"

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!!

She grabs her left tit, "Tom... Próximo (coming)... Próximo (coming)... Dios (God)... Próximo (coming).!!!"

Back Outside The Hotel Room.

Coach already exploded inside of his jeans. His hands grip his crotch.

He breathes hard, "Shit, Tom... You make those big titties bounce good... Her nipples have to be 1/4-inch-long... Holy Shit.!!"

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers