Vulnerable and Gorgeous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
162 Followers

He returned with a huge grin and said: "With you... no condoms... never." He pulled off his shirt before bending over. His shorts and underwear were gone in one move and as he stood up, I was thrilled by the sight of his rampant penis. I was captivated by its respectable size appearing more prominent due to his trimmed public hair.

He then lay next to me for just one second before I rolled to meet him with a kiss with all the passion I could muster. Where we touched, my skin was aflame from my lips, my chest, my groin, to my thighs. He molded his body with mine as I bound him inside my embrace.

We kissed while continuing to touch and explore each other. His hand reached around my thigh which he drew up over his hip. I was now exposed and without delay, his fingers wrapped over my butt and found my slippery vulva.

His gentle strokes up and down each of my lips became the locus of my attention. He was playing me like a fine instrument that was entrusted for his mastery. I knew we were ready as his own enthusiasm was confirmed by the swollen rod throbbing against my stomach.

Just then he escaped my grasp as his mouth explored down my neck and chest. After I arched up a breast in invitation, he captured my sensitive tit. He teased with his tongue and then started a series of slurps that extended the nipple until it slipped from his lips. His tender ministrations were applied to both in turn.

When Rob's kisses started south heading for the apex of my sensation, I knew I couldn't take this drawn out stimulation any longer. It was like a tickle that needed to be scratched... now!

"Just take me!" I begged. "Just put you cock in me... now... please."

Rob didn't delay. As I spread my legs, he positioned himself between them, kneeling with his arms either side of my shoulders. I pulled my feet up and opened my legs even further, exposing my body and soul for his pleasure. He tentatively probed with his rigid penis, running it up and down slowly before finding my vagina and engaging.

His eyes were watching me as he stretched and filled me. I became connected in more ways than just physical. He'd entered my psyche and I wanted to reward him for everything. Just at that moment, I knew I wanted to be his... forever.

He steadily rode back and forth rousing my nerve endings. Instantly addicted to the stimulation, I bucked against each of his thrusts. I wrapped my legs about him not only to prevent his escape but to enhance the sweet penetration I was receiving. My hands caressed his heated skin. My fingers twined through the dark hair on his chest.

I returned his penetrating stare for as long as I could, however our heavenly movement soon had me mesmerized. My focus became the growing tension building in my limbs and my need for relief, even though I still wanted to please him.

Rob bent down and captured my nipple in his mouth. His sucking just sent a shot of electricity to my core. He repeated the treatment on my other breast before he declared: "You are absolutely gorgeous... just perfect."

His praise was nice; however I was concentrating on the giant spring that he was winding inside me with his increasing exertion.

My breathing had become deeper, which just intensified the sway of my hips and our mutual thrusting. My body was hot, and our perspiration added to the wetness where we were joined. While I wanted to continue watching his face to gauge his pleasure, I was succumbing to the overwhelming build up.

Unexpectedly, I exploded and shook wildly. Spasms of unrestrained ecstasy encompassed me. I squeezed Rob inside me with utter abandon. I desperately gasped for air to replace some of my expended energy.

Through mere slits of eyes, I watched as Rob's face contorted as he blew out heavily before vigorously thrusting into me. In a series of pulses, he deeply unleashed his juices. He literally filled me both physically and emotionally. Finally spent, he collapsed on top of me; his chest expanding and contracting like a bellow.

With his head next to mine, I listened to the gradual calming of his breath. Although he was heavy, I savored our closeness. Eventually he recovered enough to take some of his weight onto his elbows so we could be face to face. Then with a sense of exultation he repeated: "Jen... you are gorgeous! You are... you are... the greatest."

Not knowing exactly how to express my own exuberance, I simply replied: "You're not so bad also."

All too soon, Rob rolled off me, however he immediately cuddled against me. I was soon enjoying his damp hot body squeezing against my butt and back as he spooned me. When his hand migrated to cover my left breasts, it brought back memories of our first night in the sleeping sack.

His breath on my shoulder and the coziness of his embrace added to my already stimulated emotions. He'd repeatedly saved me. I wasn't prepared to lose this man. I loved him.

I needed to declare my devotion, so I said: "You're the best. I love you, Rob."

I waited for a response, but then his steady breathing and his relaxed arm indicated why he hadn't spoken. He was already asleep.

Recalling that he hadn't slept for 40 hours helped me reconciled my disappointment. I knew we'd make love again soon.

Before I dozed off, I ticked off Lauren's husband attributes again. I concluded that Rob was a 10. The sex had been great.

---------------------------

I'd slept like a baby and was infused with feelings of perfect bliss. Had it all been a dream? Not wanting to open my eyes, I slid my hand over the sheet in search of her warm body.

The sheet was cold. She had left. Reluctantly I opened my eyes to scan the room.

As I looked at the curtains, I could tell it must be almost mid-morning. I reassured myself that she must be somewhere else in the house.

I heard her bare footsteps before seeing Jen enter the bedroom. She was dressed in her t-shirt that barely covered her ass. Let's just say the coverage was enough for modesty, but not enough to prevent a rush of blood to my revitalized cock.

Once my eyes lifted, I caught her sly grin and noticed she was carrying two steaming mugs. "Good morning sleepy head," she chirped with excessive exuberance. It was a nice way to wake up in the morning.

"How long have you been up?"

As she placed the mugs on the side table before plumping up her pillows, she said: "Only about half an hour. I slept well, but you must have been tired. You know, the only time I ever slept that well was when I was last in a tent."

I caught the allusion and smiled to myself.

She sat next to me in bed as I tried to drag myself upright. Surreptitiously, I pulled up the sheet to conceal my growing erection. In position, I turned her head so that we could kiss. Unlike last night when in the throes of passion, this kiss was slow and tender. In case I hadn't clearly convey my meaning, impulsively I declared: "I love you, Jen."

Her response: "I love you too," filled me with gratification.

I could see the conviction in her eyes, so I kissed her again to seal our... I didn't know what it was, but I knew she meant more to me than being simply a girlfriend.

Before I could work out what I needed to say, Jen handed me my mug of tea and explained: "I have everything prepared for your breakfast downstairs; when you're ready."

"Ah, it must be one of the payback meals. What have you prepared?"

"You'll just have to wait to find out. Let's just enjoy our tea first."

As I took a sip, I considered my amazing good fortune. Somehow the most gorgeous woman I'd ever met wanted to reciprocate my affection. Despite having a fixation on her great body, I was certain she was the right woman for me. She was my future and I had to make it clear. One day I might be sane enough to be able to calculate the reasons I loved her, but at this moment, I just knew it had to be her.

Jen interrupted my contemplations by saying: "I was distracted last night, but now that I look around, this bedroom is very nice. Did you do all this?"

"I had the final say, but my sister Margot, then Heather, steered me on the straight and narrow path. Occasionally they exercised a veto over my most outrageous ideas. Heather helped with furnishing the room I put you in. That is why she calls it her room when she stays."

"I really like your home. It fills me with warmth and contentment. It's like a refuge from the harsh outside world."

I could see from Jen's posture and tone that her comments were sincere. As it was another confirmation of our compatibility, impulsively I blurted out: "Would you like to move in with me?"

The look of surprise on her face hit me with a sharp jab of uncertainty. Had I assumed too much about our relationship? Reassuringly her face brightened as she gushed: "You know I would... but what would the arrangements be?"

"Well... let me think. We share everything." Facetiously I explained: "We'd have to share this bedroom as Heather would demand hers back whenever she visits."

"I assume that means I'll have to provide you with other benefits in return," she flippantly stated. "I guess I could accept those unreasonable terms." Laughingly we sealed the arrangement with another kiss before I quickly dressed to go to breakfast.

In the kitchen, the table had been set and Jen had a bowl of batter ready. She gave this a quick whisk before disclosing: "I hope you like buckwheat pancakes. I was inspired when I browsed through your pantry."

She heated the pan and added a dab of butter. Once it sizzled, she poured in two portions of the batter.

"I found some plain yoghurt and strawberries in the fridge. They'd be perfect as toppings with some honey, if you don't need them for something else."

"Oh no! Without yoghurt, I won't be able to make Cauliflower Tikka Masala tonight to go with the Tandoori-Style Chicken."

Jen quickly turned to determine if I was serious. Once she realized that I was joshing, she challenged: "Maybe I should call your bluff. That dinner sounds delicious."

While we ate, we discussed when Jen would like to move in. Fortunately she didn't have much furniture that she wanted to keep, so space wasn't going to be a problem.

Once we finished a coffee and cleaned up, Jen asked: "Would you mind if I took a shower?"

"Go ahead. I'd like to shave first anyway."

As it turned out, Jen took some time selecting another shirt from Heather's room and then removing labels from the clothes she'd purchased. By the time she was ready to enter the shower, I'd almost completed shaving.

I was delighted when I caught her examining me as I looked back through the mirror. Completely naked, she cuddled me from behind before stepping into the adjacent shower. Behind the closed glass door, I watched as she ran the water and adjusted the temperature.

She looked statuesque with her graceful womanly curves. Her firm breasts were the perfect hand size and large enough to teasingly wobble as she moved. As the water ran down her chest, she slowly rubbed and squeezed her breasts while looking flirtatiously as if challenging me. This was all too much for me to resist.

I dropped my shorts, opened the shower door and stepped in. Jen made a pretense of shock, but she immediately pulled me against her under the shower. We kissed and bound each other as I absorbed her warmth while being doused with water.

My hands slid over her slippery skin as I caressed her everywhere. When both my hands found her tightly rounded ass, I pulled her against my erection while also separating her cheeks. I rubbed down the crack in her butt so my fingers could be lost in her soft folds of pleasure.

While we broke our kiss to breathe, I continued gently stroking her pussy. Her moans against my ear indicated her growing excitement. Releasing my hold, I suckled both of her breast before raining kisses down her body. With the water pouring over my face, I submerged myself between her legs. As my tongue reached out, she spread her legs to improve my access.

After a minute on my knees and struggling for air, I arose and held her tightly. Ensuring my feet were secure, I lifted one of her legs and hooked an arm under it. Feeling my cock probing against her she gasped: "Yes... take me."

She gripped my shoulders as I bent my knees to align myself. As I slid between her lips, Jen captured my cock and speared herself slowly. The warmth of her smooth internal ridges surrounding me overwhelmed my senses. I couldn't constrain my need to thrust as hard as I could. With all the power of my legs, I drove up again and again until her toes were barely on the floor.

Balancing on just one leg, Jen gripped me desperately making me realise the precariousness of this position. Reluctantly, I withdrew and turned her around. She submissively spread her legs and placed her hands against the wall.

I now spread her cheeks with my hand and guided my cock back home. Pumping against her soft butt checks was a delightful new experience. Feeling confident in our stability I could now fondle her breasts, stomach, and tease her clit. She rested her head against her arms as she braced for each penetration.

If I hadn't already known from Jen's frenzied breathing, her shouting of: "Yes, yes, yes... YES," left me in no doubt of her approaching orgasm. As she quivered all over, I frantically clasped her to me to ensure she didn't collapse.

I just held her steadily while she recovered. Although I remained rigid deep inside her, I decided I would prefer to continue in bed. Standing had been tiring on my legs and I had a premonition that I would need my strength. Once she had her stability, I withdrew. But hugged her against my groin.

Sufficiently recovered, Jen turned around, grabbed some soap and proceeded to wash my body. I just studied her facial expressions as I willingly surrendered myself to her care. Her look of awe as she carefully, and repeatedly washed my engorged member certainly boosted my ego.

Of course my turn followed. Naturally I found her breasts and pussy needed extra attention.

Having prolonged our shower well beyond the need for cleanliness, I turned off the water so we could dry ourselves. This was undertaken without partner assistance as we urgently wanted to reoccupy the bed. Jen took some time to towel her hair and comb it before she joined me.

We cuddled for a moment before Jen enquired: "Would you like me to ride you now?"

As soon as I replied: "That would be marvelous," she sat up and straddled my body. My cock was still erect, however she stroked it for a while. Then she used it to play between her legs until we were both moist.

She was focused on where we were about to join, but I was relaxed while gazing at the perfection of her slender body. He hips flared just enough to give her that womanly waist without giving her a big butt. Her breasts were a good size for her reasonably broad shoulders. However it was her face that captured my heart. Her natural countenance radiated her distinctive happy serenity.

She looked down at me so that her cascade of damp straight hair fell like two curtains either side of her face. Deciding she'd teased me enough; she positioned me at her entrance then slowly lowered her body. As I was engulfed by the squeeze of her tight muscles, a flush of euphoria flooded through me.

Oh, I loved this cowgirl position! I was being serviced exquisitely; I could just lie back and watch her body while also playing with her breasts.

Jen had her eyes closed as she wriggled and bounced to ensure I hit the right spot. She was in control of the cadence so I was determined to relax the muscles that would prolong my endurance. Despite my brave intentions, eventually I detected that my self-control couldn't dampen my escalating excitement.

As my need grew, Jen must have felt the same as she leant forward and using my shoulders as a support, she increased the tempo. As I was now bucking to meet her, the slap of our skin colliding heralded the cadence.

She was now panting as she drove her perspiring body harder. Her gasping proclaimed her imminent orgasm which prompted me to also let go.

We climaxed and shuddered together. I must have groaned loudly with relief as I buried myself into her depths and shot multiple pulses of my cum.

Having given up all restraint, Jen just flopped onto my chest. Her hot moist body continued writhing on top of me as I also struggled to fill my lungs with air. As I regained some composure, I wrapped my arms about her and reveled in the cushion of her breasts squashed against me. Our cheeks were pressed together with some of her silky hair across my face.

I was contentedly enjoying her aroma, her warmth and her softness covering me so that when she asked: "Am I too heavy?" I insisted she remain where she was.

"That was so intense,..." she whispered close to my ear. "... and you are still so swollen inside me."

As emphasis she started squeezing her pussy tightly about me. I'd just climaxed, but already my pelvic muscles were tensing ready to go again. Carefully I raised my right knee so that I could tilt Jen to the left. Offering no resistance, we both rolled together until I was on top.

I was stiff and ready, but I wanted to give Jen a sensual experience. I wanted her to feel my love for her.

I held most of my weight with my arms so that I could also watch her face. Her eyes widened as I started pumping slowly, barely moving at first. In return, she tightened her vagina making it a most arousing massage.

I'm not certain whether it was her squeezes or my resolve to make her feel my love, but I became overwhelmed with emotion.

How could I make her know that I couldn't resist her; that I wanted her forever; that I loved her. Plus the sex was incredible.

Spontaneously I just spilled my innermost thoughts: "This boyfriend girlfriend situation is just ridiculous. Why delay the inevitable? Jen, will you marry me?"

I'd been contemplating Jen as marriage material from almost the moment we'd met. I had convinced myself this was inevitable since we'd caught up again at the gallery. Since bringing her home from the hospital, my thoughts had progressed to when and how I should propose. I think I'd even dreamed of possible romantic locations to pop the question. Now that my emotions had circumvented my logical plans, I instantly worried that I'd sounded impetuous.

Her eyes answered before she said a word. All I could see was delight as she emphatically stated: "Yes!"

I must have just grinned like a Cheshire cat as I was ecstatic. Soon we were both giggling in harmony.

As I recognized that my emotions had ruined my logical plan, I felt a niggle that perhaps I could have been more romantic. Hastily I offered: "I'd planned to propose in some romantic setting, so I'll make it up to you by taking you to dinner at the exclusive Soby's. That way you'll be able to tell the children that was where we became engaged."

"Oh, I think what we just did was romantic. In addition, when our two, three or four children ask, I'll be able to honestly tell them that their Daddy got down on both knees to propose."

"Perhaps we shouldn't go into too much detail, I suggested as I tensed my cock inside her and received a welcoming squeeze in response.

Since that day, I have lost count whether we made love another three, four or five times as it became a long session of continuous passion and pleasure.

Now looking back after having three children and climbing the executive ladder, I have become aware that my proposal to Jen was the most important decision of my life and the easiest to make. I have never doubted the good fortune of finding her. I may have saved her life, but she gave me a life worth living and returned the favor countless times over.

Greg15
Greg15
162 Followers
1...456789