Vulnerable Older Women - Teen Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

The Next Morning After her son had returned to State College

Mrs. Ryan was cold being in only her bra and panties without her robe. She then scampered into her son's now vacant bedroom.

She immediately saw her robe ripped in half on his bed. "Oh my god," she gasped.

She walked to her son's bed and felt large areas of sticky crust of cum on one of the pieces of her now torn robe.

Mrs. Ryan's mind was now being jealously tormented by the taboo thought that the same sticky crust of cum could have been swimming in her womb last night - just like the other older married women had experienced at the college motels.

Mrs. Ryan was initially sickened by the sight for her son's crusted cum on her ripped robe. However, in some perverse crazy way, it momentarily made her feel better that her 53-year-old body was attractive enough for an 18-year-old boy in his sexual prime to desire to fuck her- even it was her son.

That thought somehow helped her momentarily overcome her inner fears that she wasn't sexually attractive anymore after having two kids - and when her husband immediately decided to sleep in a separate bedroom from that time.

As Mrs. Ryan pondered what had happened, she heard her cell phone ring.

She held onto her cum crusted torn robe and then ran to her bedroom and picked up her cell phone, "Hello."

"Hi Mona, it is Nancy Yee. I just wanted to let you know that the Parker Supermarket chain is hiring now."

Nancy Yee was a good friend and neighbor of Mrs. Mona Ryan. She had two sons in college.

The pretty petite 5'2" and 115 lb. Nancy Yee was the same age as Mrs. Ryan, 53 years old, and was a former model.

Mrs. Yee's estranged husband had left her and her sons because he could not take the mental pressure of not being able to meet their monthly bills after being fired- just like so many other older husbands had reacted at not being able to support their family.

"Wow. I can sure use the money the way things are going now," responded Mrs. Ryan in an anxious manner.

"That is why I called you. I am filling out the first part of the job application now on the Parker Corp. website. It is a two-part application. The first part you fill out on their web page and the second part you complete on a paper application during the interview process.

"How did you find out that the Parker Supermarket was hiring? Mrs. Ryan asked.

"I happened to be walking across the high school parking lot when this gorgeous tall muscular teenage- boy handed me a paper flyer that said that the Parker Supermarket chain was looking to hire attractive older women between the ages of 45 and 60," responded Mrs. Yee.

"That is odd that the flyer specified "attractive older women between 45 and 60? Did you ask the boy about that?" responded Mrs. Ryan.

"I guess I should have asked him. However, he was such a young hot stud that I lost my train of thought," giggled Mrs. Yee.

"You got to be kidding me, Nancy. You are 53 years old just like me. You should be ashamed about getting hot over a high school boy who is probably barely 18-years-old - a boy that is most probably younger than your youngest son that's a freshman in college.

"It was not a one-way thing, that white boy looked at me with his lusting piercing blue eyes as if he had a severe appetite for Asian pussy. I am sure that young hunk would be a beast in bed," giggled Mrs. Yee.

"I can't believe what you just said!" responded Mrs. Mona Ryan

C'mon Mona, you know it is flattering for a woman our age to be the focus of a lusting teenage boy with raging hormones - especially after a resulting failed marriage with a limp dicked husband. You and I had spoken numerous times about our spouse's inability to get their old dicks up.

"I don't know what you mean," responded Mrs. Mona Ryan while thinking about the near fucking she had struggled to avoid just hours ago with her son. The incident that she now wondered she should have managed totally differently during this time of stress.

"Mona, at this point in our life we don't have to mire in celibacy. We deserve to allow ourselves to have some fun - even with a barely legal teenage stud with raging hormones and a big rock-hard cock," responded Nancy Yee.

"Especially now that many of these young boys have better paying jobs than our estranged husbands can earn - and certainly better than we can earn now," continued Mrs. Yee.

Mrs. Ryan just shook her head in a confused manner as she held her phone in one hand and continued to hold her cum crusted torn robe in the other.

It was difficult for Mrs. Ryan to accept how life in Lee County had dramatically changed over the last year.

Thoughts rushed through her mind as she began to rub the torn crusted cum robe between her legs, "Maybe I need a young cock stuffed in my lonely pussy! Maybe I was foolish for not spreading my legs for my son!

Mrs. Ryan finally blurted out, "Nancy, I do not want to talk about this anymore. However, make sure to send me a photo of the flyer for the job," responded Mrs. Ryan.

"No problem. I will send you a photo of the flyer within the hour," replied Mrs. Yee.

"Thanks Nancy," responded Mrs. Mona Ryan.

"Oh, I forgot, that boy did mention that he worked part time after his high school football practices to earn extra money as an actor at the Parker movie production company. He said he had performed in several movies and got great reviews.

"I didn't know the Parker Corporation was involved in the movie business," responded Mrs. Ryan.

"I didn't know that either. The boy was nice enough to tell me that he'd put in a good word for me to possibly get a major starring role with him in one of the new movies," Mrs. Yee joyfully said.

"You have no acting experience," responded Mrs. Ryan.

"I know that. However, he told me that he was going to put in a good word with his close buddies that are managers for the Parker movie production company," responded Mrs. Yee.

"That is interesting that his buddies are in management positions at the Parker Corporation. How old are his buddies?" asked a curious Mrs. Mona Ryan.

"I was about to ask him that question when I saw these two high school girls exit a late model Mercedes Benz and walk toward the school. Then the car quickly drove toward the boy and a platinum blond haired woman about our age called out to him, "Joey, I am available for the next few hours."

"That's interesting," responded Mrs. Ryan.

"I thought so too. That young hunk had a big smile on his face as he got in the passenger door and it appeared he embraced her with a deep kiss before the car sped away from the school,

"I have heard enough. "Don't forget to send me a photo of the flyer," responded Mrs. Ryan as she disconnected the call.

---

The continuation of this story and more about the changing relationships between Older Women and Teenage Boys of Lee County will be continued.

12