Waithanji Melons

Story Info
Her main attraction to him was her gigantic boobs.
3.3k words
4.09
10.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
216 Followers

She is a tall, dark beauty. Her legs are very shapely, long and tapering to curvy calves. I had no clear idea of her thighs since she always wore long dresses, and her trousers were never tight about her figure. All the same, they did give me some vague idea. Her midriff was free from any extra fat with a waist blooming out to wide hips, even for such a tall woman.

But let me talk about her chest. Since I had first met Pitiness, her boobs struck me. She must have worn very good quality bras since I never noticed any sag on those large mammaries. I wish I knew more about bra cup sizes so that I could tell you with more accuracy. I can only guess they were bigger than my ex-wife's 38DD cup.

On this day, as I sat behind and to her left in the bus, I expected that because she wore a sleeveless top in honour of the very hot climate, I might be able to catch a glimpse of those luscious globes. It turned out to be even better.

Since she was in an aisle seat, which passage was quite narrow, it forced her to bend her shoulder slightly to let a passenger getting in or getting off, to pass. This caused her top to crease outward, exposing an acreage of soft feminine flesh. The more the bus stopped the happier I got, as someone may be passing her and I get another shot at the side of her breast. It was all I could do stop myself reaching out to touch it!

Earlier in the morning I had called her in a panic. While I was in the shower someone had somehow got into my hotel room, stolen my phone, and emptied my wallet. I had not even paid my hotel bill! So Pitiness came to the hotel to see if we could somehow recover the stolen goods. But it was to no avail.

Meanwhile we had the Weekend Function to attend at the beach hotel. So we were on this bus going in that direction. I was utterly helpless and at her mercy as to the outstanding bill, accommodation and travel within the town for the remaining days of the function, as well as that of going back home. I hoped someone would be going back in their car and could give me a lift. I had never, ever been in such a helpless situation. May the devil take those people who like to live off other people's sweat! Why can't they find an honest occupation rather than stealing from others?

She signaled me that we had arrived. "This is my office building. From here we will take my car." My show continued as she drove, her movements giving me occasional glances of those delicious enormous boobs.

Once we arrived at the venue she simply said we would go into the meeting hall, and would think about my situation later. I would have preferred to take some action right away to put my heart at rest, but I had no choice in the matter. At teatime I saw her in a huddle with three other ladies, of whom I knew two. From their body language I could tell they were not in any discord. They seemed quite relaxed so I dismissed them from my mind. They could not possibly be talking about my major problems!

After the midmorning session we broke for lunch. I was very distraught by this time as my bags were still in the hotel's custody until I paid. What would I wear this evening, since in the coastal climate clothes tend to be soaked in sweat by noon? I was already uncomfortable in these. I noticed Pitiness in the company of one of the three ladies as we strolled out of the conference hall. She signaled to me.

"Would you like to join Charity and I for lunch?" she asked me. All thought of food had fled my mind, in the face of the huge crisis I was in the midst of.

I looked at their faces for clues and found only calm smiles. Had Charity any idea of the problems I was facing? She looked so untroubled, her dark lipsticked mouth split in a small smile. But, puzzlingly, so was Pitiness. Their kindly smiles encouraged me to reply.

"If its no trouble," I said haltingly. Pitiness took my arm, walking me into the hotel restaurant as we all chatted away. The maître d' showed us to a table for four, leaving one place unoccupied. We talked among ourselves about the speakers at the function, as well as the new feature the leaders had introduced this year: a musical band. As we had our dessert, Pitiness dropped the bombshell. As they had talked at teatime the four ladies had decided to take up my burden jointly, as long-time friends of Pitiness'. I looked stricken at this news.

"Please do not think I have shared your predicament with strangers. I have not exposed your 'nakedness'."

"I know you would never do that, my dear friend."

Charity chimed in. "We did put together something to help you till you get back to Nairobi."

I asserted, "It must be treated as a loan, which I will repay as soon as I get back."

"No problem," agreed Pitiness non-committally.

Charity passed an envelope to me. "Pitiness' son has gone on a trip to Nairobi for a week. So she can accommodate you in her house until the function ends," she added.

Without giving me a chance to react, Pitiness put in, "Its only tomorrow and Sunday, isn't it?" And looked straight at me.

I had no choice but to agree. Pitiness looked delighted with my answer, causing me to wonder what was on these women's minds.

The afternoon session was very stimulating after which we all trooped out of the hall and stood about in groups having tea before dispersing. A large group of members of the team I belonged to had hired rooms at a complex where they could make their own meals. Some of them invited me to visit with them but I did not feel comfortable with that. Doubtless my predicament would come to light.

In any case Charity and Pitiness had already claimed me. The other two ladies joined us in Pitiness' car, who drove the five of us to her house, in an estate called Mikindani. Charity was one of the two I knew from Nairobi, while June was the other; the stranger was introduced to me as Shamima, who like Pitiness, lived in Mombasa. We all enjoyed tea and biscuits while chatting noisily. The subject of my predicament did not come up. It struck me that most men would feel awkward being in unmixed female company. I, on the other hand, felt no oddness in the midst of these four whatever. I put it down to having grown up among four sisters, my mother and a house help.

At about 7:30pm Shamima took June and Charity with her. It was not clear whether they were staying at a hotel like me, or would be hosted by her. I caught a look crossing between my host and Charity as the latter went through the door. Again I wondered what these women had in store for me. Soon after that Pitiness gave me her car keys to go into town and collect my bags. It took no more than twenty minutes to get to the hotel, pay my bill, collect my bags, and find Pitiness about to finish preparing the evening meal. We sat with a drink as it cooked. I was very excited that at last I had this lovely woman all to myself.

"Would you like to have a shower before supper?" she asked me.

"Like a drowning man needs air!"

Haki ya Mungu! You need to get serious, Greg! she mock-scolded me.

I felt so refreshed after changing my clothes. She also vanished into the shower and as I heard the water splashing, imagined her naked, with those large tits covered in soapy water. My cock jumped up at the thought. She came out wearing a T-shirt with quite evidently nothing underneath. My heart leapt into my throat. I had never witnessed anything so wonderful!

She noticed me looking and from then on seemed to shake her chest a little bit more, so that her boobs swayed more under the T-shirt. This drove me to the edge, and she seemed to enjoy torturing me that way. I wondered why she had seemed to be excited by the fact that I would spend two nights in her house. Could it be connected to how she was wiggling her boobs?

As we ate I caught her giving me sidelong glances. Twice, I too was caught. It was inevitable that pretty soon we would catch each other in the act at the same time. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled the smile of the guilty. I broke the tension by offering her a forkful of food, which she accepted with a wet smile. Then she stretched her hand and stroked my cheek.

My breath caught in my throat. This woman actually likes me! Instead of being turned off by my obvious staring at her large, inviting boobs she is turned on by me. I felt like I could not breath any more, so excited had I become. I took her fingers in mine and brought them to my lips. I kissed her wrist, while looking deep into her eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Aiiiieeee! You will finish meeee!" She trembled from head to foot in the grip of her orgasm.

"I told you I would finish all your hunger and thirst with my loving, sweetie!"

I subsided for the space of a few strokes before starting up gentle movement of my cock deep inside her pussy.

"Darling!" she exclaimed. "Aaah!"

I slowly increased my speed, lengthening the strokes. Soon I was giving her long strokes. Her channel was warm, snug and welcoming. One hand's fingers were twiddling her very large nipple, now swollen to extraordinary size. My mouth attacked the other breast, sucking its nipple between my lips. I could never get enough of these lovely breasts. She was squirming under me totally consumed by lust.

I pulled at the nipple in my mouth then suddenly released it. I have no idea what that created in her body, but I felt waves inside her cunt, sort of milking my cock of its goodness. She came for a long moment. Then she loosened and lay back panting.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the Saturday, after the final session, Charity came with Pitiness and I to the latters house.

"Why are you fidgeting about like a little girl?" Pitiness chided her friend.

"Am I? Stop that, or you'll start giving Greg ideas!" returned Charity.

"And what kind of ideas might those be, eh?" I demanded.

"That you make her nervous," supplied Pitiness.

Charity pushed her friend gently saying, "A grown woman made nervous by a single man! Ridiculous. Even if you were to join him..." she faded off, with her hand over her mouth. I caught Pitiness give her a sharp look. I was now sure they were planning something and Charity had been about to let the cat out of the bag.

We moved on to other topics until Pitiness stopped at a butchery not far from her home.

"Charity, please tell Mwangi to give you my bundle." Obediently the other got out of the car without another word and sauntered into the butchery from which came smells of meat roasting.

Pitiness looked at me and smiled what I could only call a sly smile. "What's on your mind, darling?" I asked her.

"I was thinking what a hunk you are," said the lady.

"Flattery will take you far, woman!" I poked her in the ribs.

She laughed loudly, then turned serious all of a sudden. "If it was all up to me, you would not go back to Nairobi tomorrow. I want more and more of you, darling!"

Charity came back with a largish bundle. As she got into the car, I could not help noticing that she parted legs rather more than she needed to get into her seat. I saw an expanse of light-skinned thigh, but pretended I had seen nothing out of the ordinary. My cock, in traitorous fashion stretched itself in salute. I could only be glad that nobody would be any the wiser.

As soon as we entered the house, Charity exclaimed, "One needs three showers a day here! How do you survive?" She was already shedding her outer garments, headed to Pitiness's room, obviously something she had done before.

"Please try to be faster than your normal. Everyone here is in need of those facilities!"

"Oh, take your time, Charity," I said, trying to exercise that virtue.

"We will both ambush you there, if you don't hurry," said our host, to my shock. My cock in betrayal of all I seemed to be outwardly, stretched himself again at the idea of two naked, wet women in the shower with me!

She grabbed me and kissed me so forcefully that I wondered if she had not seen the same image I had. We kissed languorously for some moments, but this only had the effect of increasing our sweat. She broke the kiss and winking at me, said, "Let's give her the fright of her life!" She pulled me into her bedroom, urging me to undress.

She pushed me ahead of her to barge into the bathroom and find Charity busy scrubbing herself. I was confronted by the very light skin tones of her buttocks as she went about her ablutions. She was unaware of our entry at first until Pitiness said, "Slowcoach!" only to turn and come face to face with me, naked. She tried to cover her pudendum with her hands but they were far from sufficient for the task. Pitiness nudged me from behind so that she could get fully in and close the door. She then threw an arm around my shoulders and the other around Charity bringing all three naked bodies together. My cock sprang up like it had been unlatched from its prison. The feel of two women together was too exhilarating to me. We rubbed Charity's wet body getting ourselves wet in the process. The water was hitting us too.

Pitiness took the bottle of liquid soap, poured some onto the sponge and soaped me all over. I snatched it from her and soaped her back. Now all three naked bodies were soapily wet. We enjoyed touching each other with total abandon, cleaning this body or that, hardly your own. We rinsed off and piled out of the bathroom still wet. The air was still so hot that we were already drying up.

I grabbed both ladies and pulled them to me, kissing each in turn. Charity's boobs, though not large felt very firm against my chest. "I will give you both the time of your lives!" I declared, my mouth full of one pair of lips or the other.

I let go of Pitiness, held Charity with both arms kissing her ravenously while titillating her boobs. She sighed loudly. I pulled her onto the bed, kissing her boobs. Pitiness could not stay away from the action for long. I felt her cupping my balls and squeezing them one by one. Charity's legs were splayed wide, an open invitation to me to get between them fast. First my hand checked in, followed by a hungry mouth. I parted her pussy lips, ran my tongue up and down her slit, creating tectonic effects in her whole body as she came, the firstfruits of the coming night. I spun round to place my cock into her mouth as I sought Pitiness's pussy with my mouth. I stuck my finger into her pussy as I sucked her clit into my mouth. Her fingers found Charity's newly-come cunt causing that other to scream. The combined excitement of her friend's wet pussy and my ministrations sped Pitiness to her opening orgasm of the night. Expert lips on my cock took me crashing right into Terminal Orgasm myself in short order.

"Wow, those must be the world's fastest triple orgasms!" I exclaimed.

"They fit right into the Guinness World Records," assented Charity.

"When they create the category ours will be ready to be inserted (no pun intended)," was Pitiness's offering. "Our supper will get cold, my dears!"

"Impossible in this murderous heat!" I answered, but at the same time slapping Charity's almost white thigh. "Come on, we have been invited for the cooked variety of meat. Mark you, I have not had enough of your pink flesh!"

Nobody bothered with any clothing as we repaired to the kitchen. Pitiness opened the bundle; wherein we found expertly roasted meat, ugali and mukimo. "Your choice of starch!" declared she. A bottle of Sauvignon was added to the table, with a glass for each.

We dived in hungrily with Charity jokingly pushing my hand aside, "You were eating so hungrily of the raw flesh, I can't see how you have any appetite left!"

"The said flesh has been so fidgety all afternoon it would not let me eat my fill!"

"Told you, when we started our journey, Charity!" chimed in Pitiness. I kissed her between mouthfuls.

My left hand strayed under the table, found Charity's thighs and stroked them. I visited the hairy triangle, sinking into her wet slit. She squirmed in her seat, the pleasure of her meal combining with that in her cunt. She turned and demanded her own kiss.

"If anyone has not had enough there's more here," said Pitiness holding up one enormous tit. Like a bolt of lightning, I was there sucking for all I was worth!

"Some people should never be given even the slightest chance!" observed Charity drily.

My hand still on her pussy pushed the forefinger into her slit. She jerked violently, little expecting that reaction from me. "Spoke too soon, m'dear!" laughed Pitiness. I clamped my jaw tighter on her large boob. She playfully slapped the side of my head. Finally I let go.

I cleared up all the bones and inedible pieces and chucked all into the dustbin. Charity cleared the glasses away.

"Seconds away, round two!" shouted Pitiness.

I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her deeply. Once I let go of her, I reached out to Charity's boobs and sucked one while twirling the nipple of the other. I lay her along the sofa, kissing and fondling her tits. Opening her thighs with my knee, I let my cock nose around until it found her pussy entrance. A first attempt allowed the helmet to sink in. Drawing back I pushed again and succeeded halfway in. I stroked her two or three times getting the stem wet before plunging all the way in. She screamed in delight. I felt fingers on my balls, but let go of Charity's nipple to tell Pitiness to come sit on Charity's face. Soon I heard slurping sounds as that cunt was sucked to the rhythm of my fucking. As I speeded up my strokes in Charity's cunt so she too sped her tongue in Pitiness's pussy.

This orchestra was so in tune that Charity started up a moaning out of this world, causing my balls to tighten in their sac ready to wash her in my offerings. I heard an animal sound far above my head, where I would expect Pitiness's to be. I observed her thighs suddenly clamp about Charity's head, as that sound rose in pitch. Though she was the last to start off she came a second before us. I felt Charity clamp her thighs in turn as I felt a hot jet rush up my stem, bombarding her walls with my hot male juice. We collapsed into one very satisfied heap.

This was turning out to be the most deliriously joyful night despite starting off with thieves.

tkoberon
tkoberon
216 Followers