Waiting for the Exeter Express

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Gen. Thank you for everything."

She smiled at me, blew me a kiss and left.

*****

The thought of aggravating my surgery wounds meant that our lovemaking tended to be mainly her riding me cowgirl or reverse. She wouldn't risk me exerting myself or putting pressure on my chest. When time came to go back for my check up, she took the day off and came with me.

I endured a number of tests including the obligatory ECG. They stuck me on a treadmill for ten minutes then did all the tests again. All this before I even met the consultant. When I did get to see him he offered me his hand and I shook it.

"All going well then, Mr Johnson?"

"Yes thanks doc."

"No more pains then? "

"No really I've been fine. I feel better than I have for a long time."

"What about the other little problem, any improvement there?"

"The problems in the bedroom seem to be well and truly over."

"Well I'm very glad to hear that. The results of your tests look very encouraging. We can leave it another two months before I see you again. In the mean time, I've made you an appointment at physiotherapy. They'll work out an exercise regime for you, we need to make sure we don't see you again for a while."

I was relieved when the physio people didn't recommend joining a gym. I couldn't stand all that competitive muscle flexing. A rather nice young lady suggested I started off with a brisk walk every other day. Cycling and swimming were also recommended. I could see Eugenia eager to ask a question. When she asked it she managed to embarrass both me and the physiotherapist.

"What about sex?" She asked.

The poor girls face went bright red and she coughed.

"Well it's good exercise." She said as she recovered her composure. " As long as it makes your heart work hard for five minutes or more."

"Leave that to me. I'll get his heart pumping."

The girl smiled at her. "Yes, I'm sure you will."

On the way out of the hospital Eugenia put her arm around my waist and pulled herself close to me.

"You see." She said. "I'm going to be so good for you."

*****

Those weeks following my trip to the hospital were some of the happiest times of my life. Eugenia retrieved my car from the police compound and, following a letter from my doctor, I got my licence back. Having the car back was more of a comfort really, since I found myself leaving it in the garage far more often than I used to. I don't know exactly when it happened but over the weeks I found myself watching the clock, waiting for Eugenia to come home. In the evenings we would go out for a walk instead of sitting in front of the TV. Saturday mornings we went swimming. It was one exercise I always enjoyed. Erica had always hated swimming, she was terrified of her head going under the water. I stopped going because like many things, it's not much fun on your own. Eugenia was just the opposite, she wasn't afraid of anything. She enjoyed being in the water and couldn't wait to splash me anytime I came near. There was an added bonus to going swimming. Eugenia wore her bikini. I could see all the men in the pool following that arse with their eyes. It made me feel good for them to see she was with me. She, of course, was embarrassed about her small tits. She would come to me in the pool, lift her breasts and say.

"Are you sure I don't need a boob job?"

My reply was always the same. "Gen you know I love your little tits. If you want a boob job, get one done, but do it because you really want it."

After about a month of this she swam over to me and asked the same question about the boob job. I gave her the same answer. Then she surprised me.

"Do you really? Love them that is?"

"Yes Gen I really love them."

"What about the rest of me do you love that?" I surprised myself with my answer.

"Yes Gen I really believe I do."

She gave me the biggest smile and pulled herself up to kiss me. The lifeguard blew his whistle and pointed at us. Eugenia just laughed and pushed away from me while splashing me with water.

"You see I told you. I told you I'd make you love me."

She was right. She'd really got under my skin. I realised why I couldn't wait for her to get home. I felt better than I had in years. Her smile warmed me, her touch excited me, and the sex, the sex was fantastic. It had been so long I'd forgotten what it was like to be in love. But in that pool on that Saturday morning I knew that I was.

With my new love, my own personal college to occupy me and a new level of personal fitness, I was on top of the world. The boys would soon be home for the summer and I was busy getting the house ready for them. That Friday afternoon, I'd been doing a bit of decorating. I'd just finished off the gloss paint on the woodwork when I heard someone trying to open the front door. I got up, put the brush in some white spirit and went back to the door. She started cursing as I opened the door.

"Hi Ric what brings you here?"

"I live here, but what are you doing home."

"I'm on sick leave, and to correct your statement. No you don't live here. You used to live here. You walked out remember? Going on to find greener pastures, or harder penises wasn't it?"

"If you're just going to be crude I'll come back later and let myself in."

"Not with those keys you won't. I've changed the locks."

"You've done what? Why did you do that? I told you I'd be back."

"And I told you if you walked out the door, you wouldn't be coming back. It seemed easy enough to understand to me."

"Kevin please, can't we go inside and talk about this."

I opened the door wide and she picked up her suitcase. I started to close the door.

"The case stays there. You can come in but you are not moving back in."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she came in. We walked through to the dining room and I offered her a seat. The coffee machine was gurgling away when I sat down.

"Now Erica what is it you wanted?"

"I've come home. The doctor was right my libido is starting to subside I can manage now."

"Well that should be a real comfort to whoever you shack up with."

The tears started to flow and black mascara ran down her cheeks. I realised for the first time that she had gone to a lot of trouble to look good for this meeting. I poured the coffee and brought her a cup and sat down again opposite her. She dried her eyes with a tissue.

"Why are you doing this Kevin? This is not like you. I hurt you, and I'm deeply sorry for that. If I'd been thinking straight I'd never have done it, but my hormones were in control. I love you, I know you love me. Can't we just work on putting this behind us?"

"You're wrong on both counts. You don't love me, maybe you did once, but not for a long time. As for me loving you, I used to, I really did." I unbuttoned my shirt to expose the scar on my chest. "They opened my heart up and all my love for you poured out."

Her hand came up to her mouth. "What happened? Why did nobody tell me about it?"

"I told you what happened. They opened my heart up, pulled me back from the brink. I'm sure the hospital wanted to call you, but we had no idea where you were. If you'd tried ringing here I'd have told you. Face it Ric you were far too occupied riding that hard cock to worry about me."

"No it wasn't like that. I lost my phone, when I got another one all I got was that damned machine. Your mobile is always switched off, and all that girl on the college switchboard would say was that there was no reply to your extension.."

"And there was I thinking you just got distracted by a stiff dick."

"Stop it Kevin, you make it sound so sordid. You might at least have told the boys, don't you think they had a right to know you were ill."

"Eugenia told them. Peter even came to see me in hospital."

"So why didn't they tell me. I'd have come if I'd known."

"I asked them not to tell you unless you asked about me. I guess you never did."

"I couldn't. I didn't want them to find out what I'd done."

"Well they know I told Peter all about it and James called me to ask about it."

"I don't believe you. I don't believe you told them everything. What about your little problem? Did you tell them about that?"

"I told them everything even your parting shot about me being a limp dicked excuse for a man."

"No , No, They'll hate me. How can I face them when they come home?"

"It won't be a problem, you won't be here."

I heard a key in the lock and I got up and went into the hall. The door opened and Eugenia came in. She saw me standing by the dining room door and ran the length of the hall, jumped up, wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck. She planted kiss after kiss on my face and lips.

"I've missed you big boy, have you missed me?"

"Of course, but we've got to behave ourselves. We have a guest."

She looked into the dining room. "That's not a guest, that's your wife."

Erica sat with her mouth open, barely able to contain her amazement. Eugenia had slipped her legs down and stood hugging me when Erica found her voice.

"What the hell is she doing here and why does she have a key?"

"She lives here, which is more than I can say for you."

Erica wasn't about to give up. She looked Eugenia in the eye as she fired her opening salvo. "Well thanks for looking after him dear, but you can go home now. I'll take it from here. You see Kevin has a little problem that he obviously hasn't told you about. You should go back to your boyfriend, I'm sure he can look after you a lot better than Kevin."

I felt Eugenia's hand on my cock. It reacted immediately. By the time she pulled my zip down, it was bursting to get out. She pulled it free and wrapped her fingers around it.

"I think Kevin has all I need, thank you."

That was the second time Erica was amazed. Eugenia just smiled at her.

"Well I guess some girls have it and some girls don't."

She put my dick away, pulled my head down and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm going up to get changed. I'll leave you to deal with things down here." With that Eugenia turned and ran up the stairs.

Erica's face wore a surprised expression. "Am I missing something here? How come you can get it up for her when you couldn't manage it for me?"

"When I had my heart attack, they asked me about it, Apparently E.D can be a symptom. If I'd gone to the doctor before taking Viagra they would have found out about my heart problems and I might have got away with less invasive surgery."

"So now you're saying it's all my fault."

"Of course not. I'm a big boy, I could have sought help at any time. Maybe I was frightened that I might find out it was permanent. You certainly didn't encourage me to find out what was causing the problem but you didn't stop me."

"Are you completely cured now?"

"I'm recovering, but in the trouser department things are better that I can remember."

"And what about that flat chested little tart? You're surely not sleeping with her?" She seemed to be thrusting her chest forward as she spoke.

"Eugenia's chest may not be as big as yours, but her heart's bigger than yours has ever been. She really loves me, and yes we are sleeping together. So you see there is no place for you here."

"But I love you Kevin. Can't we go back to the way we were? I can be a better wife really I can."

"It's too late for that Ric. You couldn't possibly love me and do the things you did. Why don't you go back to Mr Stiffdick and let him keep you happy."

This brought on another bout of crying. This time really deep sobs and masses of tears. I got her some tissues and as the sobs subsided she dried her eyes.

"Now what's wrong?" I asked. "Surely Stiffdick would be happy for his fuck buddy to come back."

Erica sat shaking her head. "I can't go back, his wife's coming home."

"So he's a married man. What possessed you Ric? What possessed you to shack up with a married man while his wife is away?"

She started sobbing again. "I didn't know. He told me she'd left him but now I know she's in New York on a work placement. She comes home on Wednesday. I've been so stupid, and now I've lost everything."

"Not quite everything. It seems you have a secret bank account. Oh yes I found that when I was separating our finances. What was it five thousand pounds squirreled away and only you can touch it."

It was Erica's day for surprises. She hadn't imagined that I'd have separated our finances, let alone discovered her secret stash.

"I was saving for our twenty-fifth anniversary. I wanted to take you away for a holiday of a life time."

"Well that's never going to happen now, so perhaps you should use some of that as a deposit for a flat. You've got a good job so you shouldn't have much trouble finding somewhere."

"Ah well that's another problem, I lost my job. One of the trustees came in and caught us doing it in my office. They considered it serious misconduct and I was sacked. The fact that Ron was one of our parents made it worse."

"My god Ric, It's supposed to be us men who do their thinking with the little head. You've certainly been doing yours with your pussy."

"So let me get this straight. You've lost your job, and Stiffdick's thrown you out, so you decide to come back to me."

"No, I planned to come back so I'd be here for the boys when they come home."

"Well that's not going to happen now."

"Why not? Don't do that to me Kevin they're my boys, you can't stop me seeing them."

"I'm not trying to stop you seeing them. You can see them any time you like, just not here. There's no room for you. You made your choice Ric and you ran out to be with Stiffdick."

"But this is my home too. You can't throw me out."

"I didn't throw you out you walked out of your own accord. Now there's simply no room for you or at least there won't be in a week."

"But I've got nowhere to go."

I thought for a minute. I couldn't really throw her out on the street? How could I face James and Peter if I did? Clearly I had to do something.

"I'll tell you what Ric you can stay for six days. You can sleep in Peter's room. In that six days you will find somewhere to live. And move out. Once you've got somewhere to stay the boys can come and see you whenever they want."

A look of relief spread across her face and I even saw the start of a smile. That disappeared with my next sentence.

"At no time will you be given a set of keys. If you go out and there is no one here when you get back, you will have to wait until we return. Is that OK?"

"I suppose it will have to be."

Eugenia reappeared in jeans and tee shirt. The jeans were so tight they looked as if they had been painted on. The crack in that beautiful arse was obvious.

"OK, how many for dinner?"

I told her what I had offered Erica, but I needn't have bothered she'd already heard most of it. She set about making a delicious Moussaka. Even Erica complimented her on her cooking. After dinner I took Erica's bag up to Peter's room and left her to unpack. With our normal routine disrupted, Eugenia and I snuggled up on the sofa to watch TV. Erica came down, but after a short while decided to go to her room. As soon as she left Eugenia started kissing me then whispered in my ear.

"I've got something special planned for tonight."

"And just what would that be?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

"Would this something special take place in the bedroom?"

"Well that might be the most comfortable place, but we could do it anywhere."

"Hmm, I think I like the sound of the bedroom best."

I took her by the hand and led her upstairs. To my surprise when she went into the bathroom she locked me out. I heard the shower running and waited. She came out naked, slapping my arm as I tried to kiss her.

"Get yourself in there and come out smelling nice for me."

I came out of the bathroom to find her on the bed on all fours with that gorgeous arse facing me. I walked over to the bed and started running my hands over her back then wrapped my arms around her squeezing her lovely little tits. As I did so her arse wiggled grinding back at me.

"Come on big boy, take me."

"I rubbed my dick up and down over her slit. Holding it up to her tight little pussy, I started to push.

"No, not there, that's not your special treat. You keep telling me how much you love my arse, now I'm offering it to you. I'm all lubed up and ready, now fuck me Kevin, fuck my arse."

I moved my cock up to line up with her tight little anus. She started to push back against me and I got the impression that she'd done this before. I took it gently but soon her rectal muscles clenched, pulling me further in. I found myself pushed tight against her arse.

"Hold on a moment, let me get used to it." I stopped moving and she squirmed, moving gently around while my cock was deep in her. She eased herself forward.

"Now fuck me Kevin fuck my arse."

Eugenia was always vocal when love making but that night she excelled herself. As I worked my cock in and out of her arse loud groans started. I reached forward and started pinching her nipples and the moans got louder. With my other hand I reached down and started stroking her clitoris. The moans became almost screams as her orgasm started. All of as sudden she screamed out.

"Oh Yes Kevin, fuck my arse, fuck my arse, fuck my arse. Argh, Ohh, Ohh Yes."

No Greek tonight, just very loud English. She was still screaming as my sperm filled her anus. I was still pumping away as her arms gave way and we both fell forward. I thumped down on her forcing my cock even deeper. Eugenia let out a loud scream. And I started to pull out of her.

"No don't, just lie there, I love that feeling. I feel so full."

I lay on top of her as I gradually softened inside her. I was conscious that my weight was becoming uncomfortable for her. I got off and fell over onto my back. Eugenia pushed herself up and started kissing my chest.

"That was special wasn't it."

"Yes it was very special. I think you must have done that before."

She gave me a devilish grin. "Of course I have. It is called Greek sex after all."

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her to my chest.

We went back into the bathroom and got cleaned up, before we went back to bed. As we lie in each other's arms she voiced her fears.

"Kevin, we are still OK, aren't we? Now she's back I mean."

"Relax, we're fine."

"I would understand, if you wanted her back. You've loved her for more than twenty years, there must be something left."

"I don't want her back. I can't see her out on the street, but I don't want her back. There are two women in my house tonight, but you are the one in my bed and that's the way I want it to stay."

She kissed me again. "I do love you. Forgive me for feeling insecure."

I hugged her. "What's to forgive? Just make sure you are always here and I'll be a happy man."

"I'll be here as long as you want me."

Sometime later we drifted off to sleep.

*****

The following morning I woke to find Eugenia moving her slight frame up and down on my morning erection. She was already well into it and her moans were already getting loud. She'd given herself one orgasm before I was completely awake. As the second one came upon her I was thrusting my hips up to meet her falling pussy. In a round of Sharapova grunts she came with a vengeance and collapsed onto my chest.

"I really don't need to get a boob job do I?"

I smiled and hugged her head to my chest. "The next time you see me looking at a big pair of tits, remind yourself that you're my number one. You once said to me, a man is more than a dick on legs, well a woman is more than a pair of tits and a pussy. It's the whole of you that I love and none of it needs changing."

I felt rather than saw the smile come to her face as in a whisper she said. "And I do have a killer arse don't I?"