Waiting Tables

Story Info
College girl has business man parton who is very generous.
1.3k words
3.98
12.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting Small Dinners

My third year in college, I wound up with a small part time job of waiting tables in the small private dining room at the university. Usually it was two or three times a month they needed me so it worked out great. We were also allowed to accept tips and I did quite well. All the girls were nice, but I quickly realized I was among the nicest looking ones, and definitely had a very nice figure. That plus my playing up to the main host never hurt.

One evening after a small dinner of eight, everyone had left but the host. He'd paid the bill at the office and came back while I was still cleaning up. He was glad I was still there, and came over very close to me. If it were just any man I would have been uncomfortable with how close he stood to me. Certainly it was invading my personal space, but I didn't mind because I saw money in his hand and knew what he probably was going to do; tip me well.

He said some nice things...mostly about me and my looks...before he handed me two $100 bills. That was the most I'd ever been given, by a huge margin. I tried to be gracious and tell him it was too much, but he insisted I keep it saying it was worth it to help out my education and he'd be having future dinners and asking for me if that was OK with me. I said sure, absolutely, it would be a pleasure to serve you again. And that was how my friendship with Samuel started.

Three weeks later the dinning service notified me that I had been requested for a dinner in about 10 days, asking if I could serve. My answer was quick since I expected, correctly, that it was Samuel's company. At that dinner he had his usual half dozen guests from some local company that he did business with. The dinner went well and everyone seemed pleased. Sam had ushered all his guests out when he came back to me with an envelope in his hand. He was very pleased and since the envelope was sealed I just paid attention to him and stuck the envelope in my pocket. He said some very nice things, some of which were clearly a bit much for me...a single college woman...to be hearing from a man sporting a wedding ring on his finger.

"Amy you are so nice looking...giving us great service...and such a nice personality...that I would like the opportunity to get to know you better. Do you think that is possible?"

"You are really nice too, and I enjoy serving you and your business friends. What did you have in mind?"

"Well after I finish my short seven o'clock meeting I will be back in my room at the Northstar for the rest of the evening and... uh...well...would love it if you could stop by for a while."

Now I'd never been propositioned quite so obviously before, but I didn't mistake what he had said. It was interesting too that what he'd given me then was in an envelope and the two times before had always been just been the bare money. It had also felt a bit thick, and while I was not wanting to please him just for the money...he was a nice man...and I already had the money...so I could go or not go.

"Sure Sam, I can stop by. Love to. Meet you in your room, or where...the bar?" I thought by such an answer, he could say the bar and maybe it was all innocent. But if he wanted me to come to his room, then it was pretty clear what he had in mind. Sex.

"Good. I'm in room 1410 at the end of the floor. See you around eight o'clock, OK?"

"Sure" then shaking his hand "it's a date."

Since I had an hour before he was expecting me at the hotel, I went home and took a shower. I put on some French Cut panties and a short white skirt. The bra I selected was for looks more than support. It was flesh colored and mostly covered my breasts from the nipple down with it's transparent material. A colorful light scoop neck blouse finished what I was going to wear to his room. I stuck my toothbrush and a couple of toiletries in my purse just in case I got invited to stay the night and wanted to do that.

Almost as an afterthought I opened the envelop Sam had given me. It contained five $100 bills! My gosh...that was a lot! More than a tip...he was paying me for sex. That kind of hit me in a bad way. Yes he'd given it to me...yes it was like a tip, or a gift...but still a lot of money and I was sure he expected sex. After thinking about it for a while, I realized I was ready to have sex with him...even if he was married...and even if he gave me nothing. I had been without a lover for a few weeks, and was beginning to be hungry for a good lay. Then it is a done deal. He is expecting me, and I want him. Time to go. With that I spritzed a little of my best perfume and left my apartment.

~~~~~

"Hi Amy, come on in."

Sam was holding the door open for me and I immediately knew he was dressed very casually. He'd obviously changed from the dinner and was now wearing a really pretty shirt with some shorts that matched. "Hi Sam, nice to see you again this evening."

Closing the room door, and locking it, Sam turned to me...with a hungry look in his eye...

"I am not at my best right now. So I hope you will take that into account."

"Sure Sam...relax...I am here...this is fine...we are friends. What's up?"

"Mmmm I've been traveling...doing great in the business quite frankly...and...well...shit at home."

"What do you mean Sam? Are you having problems at home? With your wife?"

"Yes. Oh goddamn yes...she is never there...if she is, she isn't 'in the mood'...and I have not had sex in forever. Fuck I feel so bad...too much to drink now...but shit...I want you. Oh yes you are so nice. So pretty and nice to me and my customers. Please."

I realized the man I respected was in terrible emotional state. Drunk to some degree...and really horny. And to be honest I came here sort of revved up...and now this. Was it a turn on...or off. He needed me in the worse...best...womanly way. For sex. "Sam are you sure about this? Are you wanting sex...with me? Is that what you are hoping for? Needing?"

Now he has his hands on my shoulders...holding me in a non threatening way...caressing me to some degree...and I could tell he was laser focused on my breasts. "YES, YES I want you. You have been so nice to me...and now I want you...intimately...in bed...yes I want to have you. Mmmm to fuck you baby. You are so pretty and sexy...please let's get in bed...ok?"

I took his right hand and put it on my breasts...and pressed my body up against his. "Sam...yes. I want you too. We can make you feel better...and then get some sleep. OK?"

Soon we were in his big king bed. It was easy for both of us to get naked...and his hands were all over me in the most wonderful places. He kissed me hungrily but mostly his mouth was on my nipples and soon...between my spread legs...doing a nice job on my wet pussy. I was on the pill and so didn't protest when he entered me...fast and hard...with his bare cock. He was a man in need. I've never had sex with a man who wanted me so urgently. He needed to cum and my pussy was the receptical for his jizz. In a few short minutes he had ejaculated forcefully in my pussy...and collapsed on me...relaxing and now wanting to rest.

Oh my I thought, tomorrow morning is going to be interesting.