Waiting to Inhale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, I teased her with it. I brought the cylinder to her lips and didn't let her take a drag. She moaned in frustration, and started furiously rubbing her clit. I then brought it to her lips, and let her drag on it as long as she wanted before pulling it away.

I watched her face contorted in pleasure while she exhaled the smoke, and kept rubbing at her pussy. God she was sexy, and was starting to get turned on myself watching her pleasure herself.

I then took a drag of the cigarette myself, ashed it, and brought it to her lips again. This time I teased her several times, only once letting her have a small taste, and then bringing it to her lips. This time she sucked on the cigarette hard and I watched again as she writhed in pleasure.

Soon, the cigarette had been smoked down to the butt, so I placed another one in her mouth, lit it, allowing her to suck in the first drag. After that, I brought it to my own lips and enjoyed the taste.

It was about that time she started contorting and her body spasmed with pleasure.

"Oh my God." She said, moments later, and I felt her go limp in my lap.

When she calmed down, I asked, "Can I taste your pussy?" I really wanted to. It scared me to try to get her off with my mouth, but I still wanted the experience. I knew too how good it felt to have somebody lick you after an orgasm, so I wanted to give her that at least.

I gave her the remainder of the cigarette to hold, and she maneuvered off my lap to give me access to her honeypot. At first, I looked at her pussy, glowing with juices. I stuck out my tongue, licked it. She tasted so good. I then put my mouth on her vagina and lapped at it, wanting to get as much of her on me that I could. When I'd had my fill, I then went to her mouth and had a nice, smoky kiss with the last drag of the cigarette before Quinn stubbed it out.

Shortly after, the tow truck called, and I had to make my way outside and pretend like I hadn't just had a mind altering lesbian experience.

"I'll call you." Quinn said to me, as I got in the truck that would take me to the repair place. I smiled.

It's been a few weeks since our last lesson. I canceled last week because my car was still in the shop, and I wanted to process what happened. I'm not sure if I want to have a relationship. I like Quinn a lot, and I feel like I can be myself around her. I can tell her things, and be a smoker, and she inspires me to be a better pianist. Still, I don't know. She's older. She has a son, and fancy friends, and all kinds of things in life I don't fit in with.

I guess time will tell what happens.