Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 05

Story Info
Things get better for Ryan and Lisa, or do they?
1.4k words
3.91
11.3k
8

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5

"Oh my god, I'm late for work!" exclaimed Lisa as she hurried to change her clothes and leave the house. Today was her meeting with HR at Browning.

A month had gone by since Lisa and Ryan celebrated his employment. During that time frame, both husband and wife concluded that it was time for her to move on from the bank. The main reason was Mark, but they also thought it might be time for her to do something else. Lisa had put in her two-week notice and today was her last day.

"Goodbye babe, I will call you once I'm done speaking with HR!" Lisa yelled from downstairs as she entered the garage.

Lisa felt nervous on her way to work. Inside she felt what she was doing was right. Mrs. Mitchell entered the branch and quickly went to her cubicle. Mark ignored her as she settled in. He knew who she was meeting and why. He was a little upset at her decision and unfortunately for him, his plans to have his way with the busty woman were derailed.

Ever since Lisa's husband came back into the picture and found a job, he noticed a change in her. Over the past month and a half, Lisa went back to her ways and didn't pay much attention to Mark's advances.

Thirty minutes after Lisa arrived, Candace Smith and Tim Myers entered the branch asking for Lisa. They were members of the HR team. Lisa exchanged pleasantries with them and they all headed into the breakroom.

"Mrs. Mitchell, you have been employed with us for thirteen years. It would be unfortunate for us to lose you. Your numbers have been great and in the past few months you have done excellent," said Tim Myers.

Lisa was surprised by this statement. According to Mark, she had not reached her sales goals and the company had increased quota.

"Mr. Myers, has the sales quota changed recently?" Lisa asked.

"No, it hasn't. We didn't think it would be a good time to make such a change. Why do you ask?"

"Hmm, I was under the impression that it had."

"What gave you that impression?" he asked.

"Well, Mark told me that the quota had increased over the past few months."

"Browning hasn't raised the quota at any branch. I'm surprised Mark said that to you," Candace interjected.

Lisa now knew what her boss was intending. He had used Lisa's situation to put her in an unfavorable position.

"That is one of the reasons why I do not want to be here anymore. I didn't feel that I would be able to meet the company sales goals. Also, he's been very forward with me," stated Lisa.

"Forward in what way Mrs. Mitchell?" Tim said.

"He's made suggestive comments towards me about my appearance. Very inappropriate comments."

"Mrs. Mitchell, could you please give us a few minutes? We will get you after we discuss some things," Tim replied.

Lisa nodded, stood up, and went back to her cubicle. Fifteen minutes later both Candace and Tim called Mark into the breakroom. Five minutes later Lisa heard muted yelling. The breakroom door abruptly opened. Mark stormed out towards his office. He gathered his things and while walking out stared at Lisa with an angry sneer.

"Mrs. Mitchell, please come back in," Candace said.

As Lisa sat back down, Candace started the conversation.

"Sorry about that. We just let Mark go."

"Yes, what you stated to us is along the lines of what we had heard from one of the previous tellers of this branch. Also, this behavior was reported during a branch manager's conference at the beginning of the year," added Tim.

Lisa was unaware that one of the tellers had some sort of situation with Mark. But she did remember a cute young college girl who quit last year. It was a unique scene. The girl cried and was very emotional about the whole process.

"Currently this branch is now operating without a manager. Would it sway your decision in any way to stay? Maybe as the branch manager of this location?" asked Tim.

Lisa's eyes widened. This was not what she was expecting. "I, um," she stumbled for words.

"Why don't you discuss this with your...husband?" asked Candace.

Lisa nodded in agreement and responded, "Could I please have a few minutes?"

"Oh, we are here the whole day. Please take the day if you need to," Candace answered. Both were going to support the branch and continue their paperwork from the breakroom.

Once back at her cubicle, Lisa texted Ryan to see if he could talk. When he confirmed, Lisa went into the lady's room to discuss what transpired.

"So they offered you the branch manager job? Unbelievable! I wonder what else they knew," Ryan said.

"I know! But we both agreed that I should leave, what do you think Ryan? I think this is a great opportunity."

"Of course it's a great opportunity. Go ahead and tell them you will accept. I'm so excited for you hon," Ryan said happily.

After some more general conversation about the position, Lisa hung up and went into the breakroom to accept. Both Candace and Tim provided Lisa with details of the position. She was given a pay raise and they recoded the branch security systems.

Lisa closed the branch with Candace and Tim then headed home. She was excited at an opportunity to prove to the bank that she was the right person for the job. It also made her feel good that Browning cared about its people.

Mark slammed his apartment door and threw his satchel at a lamp. He was fuming over the sequence of events that transpired today. After changing his clothes, he went to his apartment gym to work off some steam.

"Stupid bitch," he thought to himself as he began running on the treadmill. After his workout, he showered and went to a local bar in the area. It wasn't a popular hangout place but it was quiet, allowing him to gather his thoughts.

As Mark drank a beer while watching a sporting game on TV, a man sitting at the other end of the bar was having an animated conversation with the bartender.

"You won't believe what some people do. Heck, I still can't believe what they did!" laughed Gordon Walsh.

"And you have it on tape?" asked the bartender.

"Of course. I record any and every interaction in my cab. Legally, I have every right to do this for my safety," responded Gordon.

"Get outta here, I don't believe you," replied the bartender.

"I'm telling you. A brunette with big ones. She let this guy, probably her husband, finger her right there in the back. You should've seen her, she was into it too," said Gordon while gesturing with his hands to show the size of Lisa's boobs.

"Do you believe this guy?" the bartender asked Mark.

"He said he has it right," replied an uninterested Mark.

"Check this out," Gordon said to both men while attempting to show them his cell phone.

"Hell, he wasn't kidding," replied the bartender.

Mark Lipscomb looked at the picture to show interest but what he noticed captured his attention. It was Lisa Mitchell in the taxi being fingered.

"Let me see that," said Mark. The image had captured his attention.

"I told you guys," Gordon stated happily while taking a swig of his beer.

"Look at that... The closet slut isn't in the closet here," Mark thought to himself. He needed to get his hands on this picture and possibly the video. As the conversation continued, both Mark and the bartender pressed the taxi driver to show the video.

After a few rounds of beer and conversation, the driver felt comfortable enough to show both men the video with the sound off. Lisa was leaning into her male companion. Her breathing was heavy, her interest in the intimacy visible.

With some more beers down, the taxi driver excused himself and went to the restroom. Fortunately for Mark, he had left his phone on the bar unlocked. The bartender became occupied with a few guests who had just sat down. Mark Lipscomb used this as an opportunity to swipe the phone, send himself the video and place it back in its place.

Gordon returned ten minutes later, conversed with Mark, then Mark closed out his tab and headed to his apartment. He had some work to do.