Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Ryan and Lisa make progress.
2k words
4.07
12.1k
8

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers

CHAPTER 3

A month had gone by. Lisa Mitchell had signed the expulsion notice and sent it back to the University. Shelby had taken a job to help make ends meet. They used a lot of their savings to bail Ryan out. His lawyer prepared him to take a plea deal. On a personal note for Lisa, she felt extreme comfort knowing Ryan was home.

Ryan and Lisa discussed several ways to bring in money. He went through his Rolodex but nobody had anything for him to do. The market was tight and the industry was struggling as a whole. Ryan made himself available for consulting but his services were still not in demand.

Lisa shared with him what was going on at the bank. Her husband was less than pleased with what she thought she had to do, but he understood her predicament. More than anything, he was ticked off at her boss. Ryan wanted to give Mark a piece of his mind but decided to be more strategic in his approach. Mr. Mitchell also believed that this quota increased seemed unreasonable, especially during these times. One thing he did ask is Lisa was that she go back to dressing how she used to, Lisa agreed.

One of the most important things to Ryan was that he was sober and Lisa was okay. Putting Lisa in such a stressful position was not what he wanted to do. He was selfish and he shared his thoughts with his busty wife. Lisa was appreciative of his thoughtfulness and actions.

Meanwhile, at work, Lisa missed her quota and had received her second strike. Mark acting worried again but reminded her of the consequences. Mrs. Mitchell brought the news home to Ryan one evening after work.

"Ryan, I don't know what to do. I can't have three strikes."

"Well honey, its two strikes, right? Plus, don't plan on being there long. Mark is a little sleazeball."

"How long do you think I should stay?"

"I'm working on ideas for a business we could start together."

"Well, let me know what your ideas are, maybe I can help," Lisa replied in a hopeful tone.

A week went by, Lisa did her best at work to keep from being distracted by her ever forward boss. With her husband's talk of her quitting she opted against contacting HR. But if anything changed for her, she would reach out to corporate without hesitation.

One evening after work, Lisa headed into the house to their master bedroom. Her mind was in several places and Lisa had forgotten to shut the blinds. Santiago and Juan were trimming the hedges around the master bedroom when they noticed the beautiful milf disrobing. Mrs. Mitchell took off her top and her bra. Her boobs needed to breathe so she briefly walked around the room with just her panties on.

"Bro, look over there. Through the window. Is that Mrs. Mitchell?" asked Santiago.

Lisa bent over at the waist facing away from the window and pulled her skirt down. As it puddled near her feet, both men traced her body from the back of her calves to her smooth thighs and round bottom.

"Oh dang, man. Yes, it is. Man look at that ass" replied Juan.

Mrs. Mitchell then stood back upright, turned around, and tied her hair in a bun.

"Hey Juan, look at those tits man. What I would do to those you don't even know."

"Fuck... Those are nice."

The tall five-foot nine-inch wife at one hundred and forty-one pounds had no idea the show she was putting on. Lisa walked into the bathroom. Both men adjusted themselves as they got back to their work, hoping to see her again.

"Hey gentlemen, how's it going?" said Ryan. He scared the daylights out of Juan and Santiago.

"Whoa, hi, hello Mr. Mitchell," replied a shaky Juan.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We, um, we were just trimming the bushes here," Santiago replied as quickly as he could.

Both Juan and Santiago were caught off guard and were scared for their jobs.

"Cool, please let me know what we owe you for this week. Also, tell Mr. Perez we are grateful for his generosity in allowing us to keep a tab open."

"Sure Mr. Mitchell, we can put this week's work on our tab as well. I will let my dad know," Santiago replied. He was hoping some goodwill would go a long way in saving him and Juan from the embarrassing situation they had put themselves in.

Ryan felt he knew what the two men were doing. It wasn't unusual for men to admire his wife. He had seen it several times as they would go to a bar or out for dinner. Mr. Mitchell was proud of his beautiful wife and was glad she was all his. "Silly kids," he thought to himself.

As he entered into their home, Ryan received a notification on his phone. It was an email from a company looking for an Account Executive. Maybe their luck was about to turn around after all.

He shared the information about the opportunity with Lisa during dinner and accepted a chance to interview with them the following week. Unfortunately for him, when Ryan did his research there wasn't much to be found. The company's name was Velasquez Business Services. They had no website but showed to be in business since nineteen seventy-one.

CHAPTER 4

A few weeks after Ryan accepted the job offer from Velasquez, he proved his worth to VBS. Even though he was new, Mr. Mitchell was seasoned and smart. Plus he knew his way around a deal. With his legal case, Ryan only received two hundred hours of community service. No jail time and just community service was a win for him. To celebrate, both husband and wife went out for dinner. They decided to take a taxi downtown with plans to take a taxi on the way back.

At dinner, they both drank, chatted, and had a great time. She wore a mid-thigh navy cocktail dress for the much needed relaxing evening. Ryan worked Lisa up with light touching and serenading her with compliments. The more they drank the more Lisa loosened up.

Once the tab was paid a taxi was waiting outside to pick them up. Lisa didn't want to admit it but she was feeling rather buzzed after the rounds of alcohol. Her lack of inhibition was showing more and more. One example of this was when Ryan had kept his hand on her ass while walking out of the restaurant. Her not arguing about it or pushing him away gave him the courage to take the next step. As they settled into the taxi, Ryan immediately put one arm around her and the other on the inner part of her upper thigh.

His cologne smelled very good to a now tipsy Lisa Mitchell. The drinks were climbing up her mind and numbing her face. Ryan had told the taxi driver to take them home but through a longer route. He was going to have some fun on the way there. Fortunately for the driver, Lisa was seated in the middle so he could see some of the shenanigans that were about to proceed through his rearview mirror.

Ryan leaned in whispering in Lisa's ear, "Hey sexy, let's play a little game. I'm going to whisper a question in your ear and I want you to state your answer out loud for our driver to hear. Only you and I will know what you are responding to."

Lisa nodded her head in agreement and Ryan proceeded to ask his first question.

"How old are you?"

"Forty-Three," she replied loud enough for the driver to hear.

"What color are your eyes?"

"Blue"

"What color is your hair?"

"Dark brown"

"What color is your pubic hair?"

Lisa looked at Ryan with hazy eyes then responded, "Dark brown."

"What size are your boobs?"

"Um, 34F"

The driver was now intently listening in on the conversation. Ryan on the other hand was rubbing her inner thigh, nibbling, and sucking Lisa's earlobe as he asked each question. He even nuzzled his mouth and nose between the back of her ear and neck, serenading her with kisses. The combination of affection and drunkenness was getting to Lisa. She started closing her eyes and breathing a little more heavily as the next round of questions came.

"Do your nipples get hard during sex?"

"Umm Yes."

Ryan removed his hand from her inner thigh briefly. He reached up for one of her covered boobs and squeezed it in an upward motion, pinching her covered nipple in the process. This caused Lisa to gasp in pleasure.

"Do you own a vibrator?"

"Yes," Lisa replied while starting to breathe a little rapidly.

"How big is my cock?"

"Five Inches," she said slightly slurred.

"Do you like to be on the bottom or top when you fuck?"

"Ah on top."

"What's your favorite position?"

"Cowgirl."

Lisa's eyes were closed and her breathing was increasing. Ryan meanwhile had slowly pushed her thighs apart and was now brushing his fingers up close to her covered pussy. This along with the attention her neck and ear were receiving turned Lisa on even more.

Ryan placed her hand on his crotch so she could feel how hard he was. He moved her hand up and down the outline of his penis. Eventually, he stopped directing her and she slowly continued on her own.

"Do you like rubbing my big, hard cock?"

"Mm-hmmm."

"Can you imagine my big cock stretching out your tight pussy?"

"Mm."

Lisa was now rubbing his outlined penis more rapidly. Ryan had started rubbing her clit and pussy lips through her panties. She was horny and extremely wet. Her husband was enjoying watching Lisa melt to his touch.

"Can you say the word fuck for me, Lisa? Say fuck."

"Fuck."

"Do you want your big tits fucked?"

"Yes!"

Her breathing was getting even more rapid as she slurred through answers.

"You are so damn wet babe. Cum for me. Can you cum for me?"

"Mmppff." Lisa's breathing sped up.

Ryan then moved her panties aside and inserted his middle finger into her pussy.

"Ah, fuck, ooh," Lisa moaned in pleasure as Ryan's finger went in her accepting pussy.

"That's it you hot slut, do you like that word slut? Does it turn you on that you are my slut?"

"Fuck, ugh!"

The taxi driver was having a very difficult time driving but luckily he was close to his destination. He kept looking in his mirror, mesmerized by what the hot woman was allowing this man to do.

Lisa's breathing was now at an extremely fast pace. She was gyrating on the car seat and fucking Ryan's finger. Her legs were spread apart.

"That's it, cum babe, cum for me, I want to taste your juices"

"Ah, yes, I'm cumming!! I, ah!!" Lisa screamed as she came.

When she came down from her orgasm, Ryan pulled his finger out and sucked on it, tasting Lisa's juices. She tasted sweet and smelled delicious as always. He couldn't wait to eat her out again soon. Lisa meanwhile regained some composure but was still drunk and exhausted. She laid her head on Ryan's shoulder catching her breath and closing her eyes.

"I believe we are here," said the Taxi driver 10 minutes later.

Ryan paid the driver then woke Lisa up and guided her to the front door. There he pinned her up against the wall and kissed his wife deeply and passionately before heading inside.

"I love you, you are amazing," he said.

"I love you too hon," replied Lisa.

-------

The story isn't over. There is more to come. I want to sincerely thank those of you who have provided constructive criticism.

Shelby's school situation still has not been resolved. Lisa's job at the bank has more development coming. Ryan's new company isn't what they would've expected. Plus, Santiago and Juan will be back.

JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers