Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 06

Story Info
A little love from Husband to Wife.
1.6k words
4.14
9.5k
2

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once home, Lisa shared the details with her husband about the position. This was it, they had gotten themselves out of a rough patch and they did it together as a team. Lisa changed into some running apparel and headed outside for a jog.

Santiago and Juan were both working on the landscaping when Lisa stepped out of the house. Both men gave each other a nod when they saw her come outside. With their sunglasses on and constant movement, they were able to disguise their interest in watching the busty milf.

Lisa walked towards the front of the driveway to stretch. She didn't pay much attention to the two men as her focus was on her workout. The music was blaring in her wireless headphones and she was in the groove.

With her back towards the closed garage door, she bent over at her waist to touch her toes. Mrs. Mitchell stretched her toned legs, unintentionally showing them off to the landscapers.

Lisa then stood up and started doing some power skips in place. Her boobs bounced up and down slightly even though they were restrained by her sports bra. She followed this up with some lunges. Both men were enjoying the stretching session in the driveway. Once she finished, Lisa went off for her run.

"Man she is so fine dude," said Santiago.

"Hell yeah man," Juan agreed.

"You think she noticed us?" asked Santiago.

"Bro, there is no way she didn't. I think she knows what she is doing," replied Juan.

They both continued their work till completion then headed home.

During Lisa's jog, she thought about everything that had transpired over the past few months. The sadness from the loss of her husband's job, his stint in jail, her daughter's expulsion, her boss Mark and his disgusting acts, the surprise firing, and her promotion. Eventful was an understatement. This moment in their marriage was tough, testing, trying, and darn right difficult.

Afterward, Lisa checked the mail and entered the house. She placed the mail on the counter and headed to the shower. Ryan heard the water running and wanted to surprise his busty wife. Five minutes after she entered the shower, he followed.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" asked a surprised Lisa.

"I couldn't resist. I want to have you," he replied as he disrobed and stepped into the shower.

Ryan pushed her body up against the glass shower frame and kissed Lisa passionately. She reciprocated his advances, pulling her husband closer. Both of them ran their hands over each other's bodies. The heat from their passionate lovemaking and the warm water started steaming up the shower. Ryan moved both his hands towards her boobs, massaging them slowly.

Then he moved his head down towards her right boob and flicked his tongue rapidly over her rubbery nipple. Lisa arched her back and let out a passionate moan. She grabbed the back of his head, pulling him in closer.

"Ah, that feels so good babe," she whispered to him.

He switched to her left boob, sucking on her nipple and biting it lightly. This caused Lisa to gasp in pleasure. Ryan then massaged both boobs in a circular motion, pinching her nipples, pulling them slightly.

"Mm, god," moaned Lisa.

Ryan reached for the bar of soap, lathering her chest and stomach, then turning her around. Lisa's chest was pressed up against the glass as Ryan grabbed her buttocks soaping it up slowly. Ryan grazed her anus with his fingers as he continued lathering up his wife. Lisa felt a slight tingling from the accidental moment.

He went down her legs from her ankles back up, lathering every inch of his wife's body. She pushed back into him softly and turned around. Lisa then kissed him deeply, moving Ryan towards the tiled shower wall. They moved under the water as she did this, some of the soap on her body dropped onto his.

With her husband now up against the wall, she stopped kissing his lips and gave him light kisses on his chest, moving down to his abdomen, and eventually to his penis.

Ryan positioned the showerhead away from her body. Lisa was now on her knees kissing his erect penis from side to side. She pushed his member up towards his body and licked him from the bottom of his shaft to the head. This caused Ryan to moan. Lisa repeated this a few more times before taking him into her warm mouth.

The steam in the bathroom was intense and the mirrors of the bathroom were fogging up. Lisa slowly sucked on her husband's cock. She could feel him get harder from each bobbing motion. Lisa then flicked her tongue on the opening of his penis.

"Fuck," whispered Ryan.

She then pinned his penis up to his body and lowered her head, licking between his balls and inner thigh. Lisa ran her tongue over his balls, lapping one then moving to the other. Her hair was wet, her nipples were hard, and her pussy was wet with soap, water, and her juices.

"Mm, you like that babe?" she asked Ryan rhetorically.

"God yeah Lisa," he moaned.

Lisa gently licked his balls, alternating between each one again. At the same time with her right hand, she slowly jerked him off.

Ryan reached towards his wife, guiding her back up. He gave her a deep French kiss and rotated positions with her. He then lifted her right leg and positioned it over his left shoulder. Ryan lightly licked the outside of her pussy lips, crossing her clit as he moved from side to side.

Lisa grabbed his hair and pressed his head closer to her pussy. Ryan then parted her pussy lips with his tongue, licking up and down slowly. He could taste her sweet juices releasing from her body.

"Ah, mm, ah," Lisa repeated in ecstasy.

He then inserted his index finger, slowly fingering his busty wife. She responded by moving her body up and down. Ryan inserted a second finger.

The sensation was amazing for Lisa as she was being finger fucked by her husband. She was now playing with her boobs, massaging them and rubbing her nipples.

There was a bench in the shower which Ryan moved to. He positioned Lisa to face away from him. She lowered her body onto his, guiding his penis towards her pussy. As he entered his wife, Ryan gasped, "Fuck your pussy is so wet."

Lisa lifted her body up and down, fucking her husband slowly.

"Ah, mm, ah, ah," moaned Lisa.

"That's it, baby, do you like how that feels?"

"Mm, yes, oh, ah, ah," Lisa responded. She sped up her motion. Ryan was holding her by the waist while watching his wife fuck him.

"God babe, this feels so good," she followed up as she slowed down. Lisa now was rotating her lower body in a circular motion, gyrating on her husband's hard penis.

"Ah, ah, oh, mm," she continued.

Ryan grabbed Lisa around her torso implying her to stand up. Ryan now positioned himself behind Lisa, pushing her upper body downward. She was now bent over with her hands on the bench. Lisa arched her back, making her butt more stand out more prominently. Ryan, inserted his penis inside of her, slowly fucking his wife, then speeding up his pace.

The grunts and moans echoed in the shower. With Lisa bent over, Ryan slapped her wet butt cheeks causing her to give a slight "oh," in response. He then grabbed them and spread her ass. His thumbs were positioned close to her anus. As much as he wanted to stick a finger in, they both had never gone that far in their marriage.

Lisa did feel the pressure near her anus and something inside of her made her focus on that moment. For the first time in her life, she was curious about that feeling, the thought pushed her close to the edge.

"Keep going babe, I'm going to cum," she said. Ryan kept his pace fucking Lisa. Her breathing increased more rapidly. She was close to climax.

"Ah, ah, ah, oh, oh, ah, fuck, mm, mm, babe, mm fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Lisa moaned out loud.

She pushed back against her husband's penis. Her body released a powerful orgasm as she grinded on her husband's penis, emitting low coos in the process. Ryan had orgasmed almost immediately after Lisa. Her legs felt weak and numb from the session. She moved forward to release his penis and then got on her knees. She lay with her arms on the bench and head resting on her arms.

"That was incredible Lisa," said an exhausted Ryan.

They both recovered from the intense moment, finished the shower, and put on some clothes.

"Oh my god, that was amazing Ryan. I haven't cum like that in a long time."

"It was great, I enjoyed it. You are so damn sexy," he replied.

They both cooked something up for dinner and while eating, decided to check the mail.

"What's this?" asked Lisa

"It looks to be from her college, I'm going to open it," replied Ryan.

The letter was for a hearing at the end of the semester. Both husband and wife would need to go to University. There they would learn if Shelby would still be a student at the school. While they were eating, Shelby walked in after a long day at work.

"Hey mom, hi dad."

"Shelb, you have a hearing at the end of the semester. Please put it in your calendar and we can all discuss this more as the time arrives," Ryan said.

"Sure dad," she said and ran upstairs to get ready to hang out with friends.

"I don't think she understands or cares about the repercussions Ryan."

"Well, she is working and isn't in any trouble right now. Let's see what happens in the next few months," he replied.