All Comments on 'Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 26-27'

by JamesVI

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AmbulAmbul3 months ago

An incredible chapter! Lisa is well into her new job as Senior Account Executive for VBS. Lisa’s first lesbien experience, and it looks like Kimberly very easy seduction has paid off for business and pleasure, and Lisa will spend the night with her soon. Very likely Kimberly’s husband Jason will fuck Lisa as well. As before, once Lisa is aroused, her inhibitions go out the window. I really liked all the details on her preparations and dress selections for her evenings out. I checked the internet on the dresses, and no matter what Lisa may have told herself, each outfit hugged all her curves and in no way minimized her huge 34F tits and showed a lot of thigh (a thong for no panty lines). And with the expensive stiletto heels, she looked absolutely stunning. Lisa is stylish, but has learned from Mark, and even if unconsciously, now selects outfits that show off her beauty and accentuate her incredible body. The author has again created an image of Lisa as a stunningly beautiful and busty 44-year old woman who looks more like a stacked glamour model or pornstar. One suggestion: try to come up with more alternative descriptions for Lisa. “Mature beauty” was overused (I loved “brunette goddess” in the last sentence, which was appropriate for this spot). Also, apparently Lisa and Ryan have now been separated for several months, and agreed to sell the house, with (gorgeous) 21 year-old Shelby as the listing agent. Yet Lisa is still living in the house (where is Shelby living?). I found it interesting that Lisa’s relationship with Mark may have shifted slightly after their experiences in the nightclub; she is still sexually very submissive to Charles Grant and now Kimberly. Finally, I like where this very erotic story could be going. Lisa is excited at the opportunity to model for Samantha, and Kimberly and Jason, added to Charles and Mark make for a great continuing story, mixing business and pleasure in a very interesting way. Thank you JamesVI. You nailed it again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The reading spoiled for me by the use of way to many names and acronyms, we know what she looks like and what she does by now, I'm going off plan with this one, how about just using "Lisa"

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

When she has had too much to drink, one cock is the same as any other cock to Lisa. I am almost surprised she didn’t start sucking Curtis’ cock under the table in the dark booth, given how much she enjoys sucking dick.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Much as I like and empathize with the character of Lisa, more sexual degradation would challenge her inhibitions as she is aroused more and more by various men and women who dominate her sexually. Her brief experience with Curtis is but a taste of what might come. I sense that Kimberly represents a big step in revealing the insatiable and exhibitionist slut in Lisa that has so far largely been concealed by her former job and marital and parental obligations. Now there is little to hold her back from living out her sexual desires and fantasies. Glamour modeling will likely strip away more of Lisa’s “conservative nature,” as she displays her stunning body and huge tits for the camera.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Perhaps Kimberly and Jason will introduce Lisa to some of their friends who share their sexual tastes.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I wonder if the author is open to bringing gorgeous Shelby into the story. So far Lisa has still retained many of her inhibitions, but they are under increasing pressure from Mark, Charles, and now Kimberly. It would indeed be ironic if Ryan secretly lusted after his daughter, but Shelby had her sights set on her stunningly beautiful mom with her pornstar body.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

The author does a very nice job describing in detail the clothes and shoes that Lisa wears. I would love to read more about her thoughts and feelings as she chooses tops or dresses that showcase her huge enhanced 34F tits on her slim and fit body. Does she have the dresses and tops specially tailored, as the author has described some of her tops as being “fitted?” In her new sales job, she has much more freedom to dress to showcase her physical assets and still be “professional.” Obviously Lisa’s overall beauty and really big tits are key to who she is in the story. I would like to read that she is more aware of the affect her sexy body and huge tits have on the men and women in the story. We got a hint of this when she willingly put on the revealing outfit that Charles picked out for her in the last chapter, and in this chapter, when she picked out a slinky outfit, almost without thinking, for her business trip. Lisa has to know how hot she looks, and I definitely am ready for more than hints.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Mark is like a babe in the woods compared to Charles and Kimberly, both of whom are very experienced sexual predators. Lisa is putty in their hands, and quickly becomes insatiable. I look forward to how they will further corrupt a barely reluctant Lisa.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Lisa has just whored herself out to Kimberly for a $25K commission. This is just the beginning of her new career and new life.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

There will be more deals that Lisa will be compelled to close, regardless of any commission She may need to sell her body again to “close the deal.” Interesting possibility

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Finally the modeling, hopefully in the next chapter. This should be an opportunity that promises to be quite different from what is going on with Charles and Kimberly. Looking forward to the new experiences for Lisa that the modeling will offer to her.

Justincase1Justincase1about 1 month ago

Just red the complete wake up saga again, all chapters. Just wow what a journey Lisa has taken. I think we need another chapter of this? Or at least a little teaser for what’s to come? Right JamesVI?

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

I trust that 43-year old Lisa is running and going to the gym many days a week to maintain her stunning body for business and pleasure. She obviously is very proud of her body from the clothes and heels she routinely wears. She seems to be increasingly comfortable with her sexuality and more and more dresses in ways that highlight her huge F-cup enhanced tits and shapely and very fit body. She will be ready for modeling and for more adventures with Charles, Mark, and now Kimberly (and Jason?), and . . . Looking forward to the next chapter.

JamesVIJamesVIabout 1 month agoAuthor

To Justincase1,

There is more to come for sure!

Lisa has had a journey indeed. Thank you for going through it again (I have to as well to keep the continuity).

I was working on the next chapter but stalled due to work and personal reasons. Let’s say that the deal between Charles and Lisa would be impacted, and the opportunity with Kimberly will be included.

One loose end that may or may not develop is with the landscapers. I’ve thought of many ways to incorporate them, but voyeurs is the best case scenario I keep coming back to.

Please ask any additional questions. I’ll be able to get to these.

Ambul,

I was thinking of a separate story for Shelby so this one stays tight. Where I’m thinking of picking it up is either in college or the start of her real estate career. Maybe even further in the future.

In terms of Lisa, the modeling may continue or depending on her career, taper off. With Lisa now dealing with C-Suite executives and working a job that is paying more, modeling is more of a favor for Samantha and also something Lisa is doing for her lover.

Thank you all so much for the comments and encouragement. It has been truly helpful for me as I continue to develop my skills.

Justincase1Justincase1about 1 month ago

Thanks for your reply. I think for the landscapers the voyer aspect is the best way to proceed, but they must have something good to see. Maybe the Samantha photoshoot could happen in Lisa’s home she’s living alone now? I also think this saga should have some blackmail / nonconsensual aspect keep the tension, even a mild one but something to keep it not coming too vanilla.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Thanks from me as well. I agree with Justincase1 on the landscapers. I do wonder why Lisa keeps the house and has not yet move into a condo. So long as she has the house the landscapers will have their eyes full whenever they see her, but from a more realistic angle, it would be logical for her to move into a smaller place, one that does not have all the mixed memories that the house has. And yes, Shelby could be a distraction in this story, unless it was to become far more kinky that it has so far. A separate story would be fun. The modeling has been more or less on the back burner for a while, and if was reduced further, I would hope that other opportunities for Lisa to display her amazing body and huge tits and broaden even further her sexual horizons. I suggested before that she seems reluctant to take the initiative to move out of her sexual comfort zone, and I agree that she needs to be forced to do what her body seems to be telling her it wants. Blackmail or nonconsensual experiences would definitely boost the tension in the story. Kimberly may force open the door to more experiences that are not “vanilla,” and that would be good. Neither she nor Charles are “nice” people, and I can easily imagine either one or both exploiting Lisa’s beauty and sexual hunger in ways she might not even imagine or at first want. And there there will likely be others, such as “C Suite executives.” This has been a terrific tale and I hope you are able to continue it for many more chapters.

Justincase1Justincase1about 1 month ago

Would love to hear your thoughs JamesVI about mine and ambul ideas?

JamesVIJamesVIabout 1 month agoAuthor

Of course! And a little more insight on my thoughts

Voyeurism and the landscapers - There will be opportunities for them to admire Lisa some more. With Lisa still living in the house, Shelby is working on graduating and getting her Real Estate license. When she earns that license, then it would make sense to sell or at least, list the home. I know I mentioned “with her bachelors degree and real estate license” so I can elaborate a little more on this coming up. I had initially sped up the timeline allowing for Lisa to not live in the house and had her living with Mark. But it seemed rushed for her character.

Modeling - A shoot at the house is interesting. I believe I can work in an angle on this. You’ve got me thinking through this more now.

Blackmail - Lisa’s career path is going to be a challenge personally and professionally (sometimes both together lol). I agree with adding tension and had added an impactful moment which I’ve still kept even if it’s not blackmail. Kimberly has brought this in since the Mark angle has transformed. But what if Mark got jealous… or if he found out Charles had sex with her also… would that enable his dominant personality over Lisa or leave him behind? I’ve liked what the two (Lisa and Mark) have developed but she isn’t fully comfortable with him.

Some more insight below:

Halloween party - I have this in this next chapter and boy will it be interesting…. Think about who will see her collectively at VBS….

Eric / Charles - this side business that Charles wanted Lisa’s help in is about to be more prominent.

Lisa - she’s experienced anal, different men, a woman, and exposing herself a little more than what her conservative nature would’ve allowed. There have been moments that seemed like they broke her or woke her up. But is she set to be a full on cum slut who just fucks anyone? Or is she going to pick and choose her partners? Will she allow the strongest vice to lower her inhibitions become a bigger player? How does she feel about her future and what it holds? These are things that are continuing to be flushed out to a degree towards the end I have in mind.

Justincase1Justincase129 days ago

Wow! Just wow! Great things are to come. Now I am very interested to read the next chapter as soon as possible.

I think you should keep Mark in the story. He has been there from the start from Lisa’s journey and is the one who started it all. It would be interesting to bring that side onf the story more forward where he finds out what else Lisa has done and becomes jealous. There would be many exiting ways to bring his weather over Lisa and there would be nothing to hold him down and he could do what ever he wants to dominate Lisa weather she likes it or not.

I feel Lisa is a mature woman who knows”what she has” and what impact she has to men, but I dont want her to become a willing whore. It is always more erotic when there is remorse and little bit of fear towards her own horny thoughts and acts.

AmbulAmbul28 days ago

I like the points that that were raised, although Mark has been put on the back burner for a while as Lisa’s lover, but nothing more. Lisa has already outstripped him sexually and raised doubts in his own mind. This would stimulate any jealousy to cause him to revert to his earlier and nastier domination and blackmail. But he would be up against some real predator pros in Kimberly (with Jason) and Charles. I agree that it is hard to see Lisa as just becoming a slut or “willing whore,” as Justincase1 put. With her superfit body, huge tits, and brains, I can see her more and more taking advantage of what may be forced on her to become someone who is sought after at the higher business levels but learns to pick and choose who she grants access to her body. Love where the author could go with this story.

Justincase1Justincase127 days ago

Can’t wait for Lisa’s Halloween party costume and what kind of things she will be modeling in the photoshoot.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Do we have to wait long for the next chapter author?

JamesVIJamesVI23 days agoAuthor

Hey there,

I'm going through some career and personal transitions so it will be a moment. I've written when I can but still have more to do there as well as re-read.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Ok no worries. Take your time to make it as good as possible, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I would love to read more about Lisa!

Justincase1Justincase115 days ago

Do I remember right but didn’t Mark mention something about Lisa’s Halloween costume in one of the past chapter? So I presume Lisa’s costume is chosen by Mark. I hope it is super feminine, sexy, shameful and improper to wear on public venue.

JamesVIJamesVI14 days agoAuthor

Mark did mention this a few chapters back for sure!

AmbulAmbul12 days ago

I would love to see Lisa realize, and I am sure she has realized, just how gorgeous she is, and how her huge tits and superfit body really have an impact on all the men - and women - with whom she comes into contact. Mark, Charles, and now Kimberly were blown away by her fabulous body. Once Lisa accepts and embraces her body, and indeed, her sexuality as both a tool for her own pleasure and in her professional work, I can imagine her overcoming her “conservative nature” and taking more initiative to get the sex she knows she wants on terms that may be more negotiated than forced. Her agreement to spend a night with Kimberly came close, and it took very little for Lisa to become completely aroused. Her sexual needs are “addictive.” Her “conservative nature” may slip away if she takes more control.

AmbulAmbul10 days ago

I can imagine Lisa wearing more sensual and revealing attire: micro dresses, taller heels, lingerie that makes her feel sexy. Perhaps re-styled hair for the stunning brunette.

jmironjmiron6 days ago

Well, my humble opinions about some elements that James put in the comments:

1) Voyeurism and the landscapers - There will be opportunities for them to admire Lisa some more. With Lisa still living in the house…

Well, like I said in another’s chapters, I see these guys like us, the readers. They will see her having fun and that’s all. Will be interesting if they watch her having sexy in her bed with a new character.

2) Modeling - A shoot at the house is interesting.

Well, like I said in another’s chapters, this part along with Mark will end soon, but is James’ baby.

3) Blackmail - Lisa’s career path is going to be a challenge personally and professionally (sometimes both together lol).

For me, blackmail is very important element. When he fucks Charlie for the first time was an amazing moment. Being in the high-level business status is almost “natural” this type of situations.

4) Halloween party - I have this in this next chapter and boy will it be interesting…. Think about who will see her collectively at VBS….

Anxious to see.

5) Eric / Charles - this side business that Charles wanted Lisa’s help in is about to be more prominent.

And she will meet more prominent people and make more connections and both elements: Business and Pleasure.

6) Lisa - … But is she set to be a full on cum slut who just fucks anyone? Or is she going to pick and choose her partners?

She fucks “any” alpha male. I mean, she will fuck a lot of people, but not any people. Just big guys (big in all terms). CEOs, big salesman, people that’s catch the attention.

AmbulAmbul3 days ago

I do like the author’s comment that Lisa will not be moving out of her house and move in with Mark. That would constrain her actions and her growth as an independent workman too much, in my opinion. She needs to be exposed to the different pressures from Kimberly, Charles, and yes, Mark without compromise. Until she is willing to initiate sexual action herself it will be powerful people like Charles and Kimberly who will unleash her sexuality. She is beginning to take baby steps and somewhat surprised herself when she packed revealing dresses for her last business trip where she met Kimberly. As the brief sexual episode with Kimberly (and before that, Charles) revealed, Lisa is on the cusp of emerging as a woman who is aware of her beauty and stunning body, confident in her sexuality, and wanting to explore sexual possibilities without inhibition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamesVI@JamesVI
Amateur writer who has been an avid reader on the site for years. Now attempting to create my own stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES