All Comments on 'Wake With Me'

by proseinagarden

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
toesucker1toesucker19 months ago

This was a wonderful conclusion to a wonderful series! Prose, you really dialed the sex and love up to 11. My eyes are wet. PLEASE keep writing.

MigbirdMigbird9 months ago

Many parts/elements of this closing piece to like: the opening meatloaf for dinner/twin beds “nightmare”, the poignant, heartfelt pause in Moriah’s proposal, the wild, exuberant sex (a given), crisp banter/dialogue (another given), the closing scene as they revisit first meeting one another. So very clear that you enjoyed creating Moriah and Suzanna and sharing them with us — maybe as much as we’ve enjoyed getting to know them. Very memorable characters; already rereading chapters. My hope is that you will continue to share bits and pieces of vivid imagination.

ComingUpSmellingLikeRosesComingUpSmellingLikeRoses9 months ago

Soo good, Prose! Good job on the entire series. Thanks for sharing sexy and close moments. ;)

maria17maria179 months ago

I can not tell you how much I enjoyed reading this series! You are such a talented writer. I hope you will keep posting stories. It would be such a shame if you didn't.

Nicole2023Nicole20239 months ago

I woke up at 6am to finish this. I really enjoyed the series thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

10/10 story. Suzie and Mor are probably the best-developed, real-feeling characters on this site. Bravo.

This one is a classic for the ages

SassyThompsonSassyThompson8 months ago

I really enjoyed this entire series! Their relationship is just beautiful. And yes, the sex scenes were HOTTT. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userproseinagarden@proseinagarden
Happy Oscars watch night, everyone! Shout out to Nyad! Annette Bening and Jodie Foster being buddies forever? Yes! :) Hopefully, the queerness shines through today but, either way, I will be watching Anya Taylor-Joy AVIDLY… Cillian Murphy is always awesome! *clap* My quick...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES