All Comments on 'Waking the Vengence Pt. 03'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed it!

I have enjoyed your story so far. I hope that you will continue this story. You are a very good writer! Please don’t stop writing.

PreacherPornPreacherPornalmost 5 years agoAuthor
for Anonymous

Thanks for you kind words. There is much more of Greg's story to tell. Pt 4 is in the process and I'm working on part 5 with more to cum :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

This story is going great. I do appreciate the vision as being bestowed powers needs to have a reason and purpose. I look forward to reading more of the story as it comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The fated words.

My body had changed, bigger than 10" cock. Why oh why do so many of you authors totally ruin what appear to be the beginnings of a good story. What made the story stand out was the non descript appearance of the mc. By changing him, you've just corrupted your own story, in effect he's become the jock from chapter 1 who was going to turn his sister into a cumslut.

Chapters 1 and 2, 5 stars, this chapter 1star, remaining chapters unclassified as totally lost interest in the story.

iamjmph01iamjmph01almost 5 years ago
:( spoke too soon

Well... i thought you were a kindred spirit. Shouldn't have got my hopes up though, of course the massive tit thing would seep in. I seem to be the only guy in the world not obsessed with beach balls on a women's chest. It's sad, but i'll get over. If the only complaint i can find it way too big tits, I'll survive.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 4 years ago
Wow...

I can dream... But why do women have to have volley ball sized breasts and why does a dick have to be 10".. The majority of women taking more that 8" would have a seriously bruised cervix,. Other than that I really like the story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
I like it!

I like it a lot! Well done, keeping it fun with the authority of greater beings! Nice touch! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Almost lost me

Like the story so far, but almost lost me with the 10 inch cock. Not a fan of size queen, dick or tit enlargement stories, though I'll keep going as I have heard that Great takes the bad guys wives, which I do like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good pt1

Hi,

I liked part 1, part 2 a little less. And you lost me with part 3.

Your story looks a lot like the LZ 129 Hindenburg.

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Fun stuff

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story so far I don't see why so many people are complaining about cock and tits sizes what's the point to write a fantasy incest story with anything under 9" . 0r at least an double D to E tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"corputted" is one of hundreds of examples of your illiteracy, exposed through your so-called writing. You still need an editor, but more than that, a class in female anatomy, of which you've clearly had next to zero actual experience.

31ford31fordover 2 years ago

With or without an editor, an more enjoyable read! Thank you for sharing your talents, imagination and erotic thoughts correct on anatomy or not..

And I read on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Janice is lying! A woman being dominant means that she is mentally ill. Same with being bisexual. There’s no way that she’s not also a feminist, which means that the man is in the right in the divorce, and she’s trying to screw him over in favor of a vile, cheating, abusive female.

ZK

KinkynfitKinkynfit10 months ago

A few typos but still a worthy read. I like the addition of the vengeance of fates. It adds some depth to your story. I’m intrigued to see how the story plays out. Well done and 5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Alright, that was just a plain dick move, to brutally thrust into her ass, then take his shit- and blood-covered cock (nasty imagery by the way, a bit over-the-top) and put it into her pussy. That's just fucked up. It's one thing to dominate and humiliate her, but that could lead to actual physical problems, disease and what not. The MC is becoming an unlikable asshole if you keep up with that shit. I hope that was just a one-time thing.

I find it hilarious you have a girl called Barbie and you gave her massive 40EE tits. Literal bimbo-esque barbie doll :) Well played on the humour there.

As for the whole Fates thing and giving him telekinesis, a god-bod, and all that, that kind of threw me, but it certainly makes things interesting. Carry on!

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Seriously?! A 10-inch dick??

What is it with 'some' LIT authors that guys wielding a 10-inch dick emulate an Adonis.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

The whole domination thing isn't really my thing but the story is still interesting. The ass to pussy part could've been left out imo as the thought of it is just too nasty imo. I think the whole "Fates" bit could've been left out but let's see where it goes. Also, I agree with Lecheman that the 10 inch cock + thick as a Redbulk can is just a little over the top.

Odess83Odess8322 days ago

Путь анал-вагина был явно лишним, особенно в ТАКОМ описании)

А вот идея баланса очень хороша!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
4065 Followers
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES