All Comments on 'Waking the Vengence Pt. 11'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 1 year ago

Really glad you continued this story. I feared it had died. Nice twist on the fates. And God and Satan being brothers along with Balance. Very interesting and looking forward to more of this story and others.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 1 year ago

Curious to see where this goes

LevitikanLevitikanabout 1 year ago

Great to see you still writing. This is great

armytom1958armytom1958about 1 year ago

Nice to see you back. I love where you've taken this tale. Looking forward to seeing this and your many other tales reach their conclusions. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the new chapter! It's wonderful to see you back! Really looking forward to your work!

LynchjimLynchjimabout 1 year ago

Loved it welcome back preacherporn I’m looking forward to reading more and more chapters of your stories as I love them all too.

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsabout 1 year ago

So happy to see you are back posting Liza! I was worried that drama had impacted you again, hopefully not the case. Love your stories and look forward to any new chapters. Take care and Thank You😍

P_DoggP_Doggabout 1 year ago

Great, I can’t wait for more!

jwmcleanjwmcleanabout 1 year ago

wow powered through the whole story in one sitting. Love it and the twists are great. Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was so long after the last story' you posted. Hoped you well and ....

Keep writing👍👍👍

TxHoss060TxHoss06012 months ago

amazing the way you create, tie, and build the series... please continue

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY CONTINUING!! Really hope you keep going! PLEASE!!

MakehandpartyMakehandparty12 months ago

You gotta keep this going.

bigpaul2022bigpaul202211 months ago

Excellent continuation of this great story!

Please continue with the next chapter.

I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome great writing! This is the first story here I have commented on. If you have not yet written any non Porn fiction you should seriously consider doing so, You have talent

servant111servant11111 months ago

Great stroker.

5 stars

grljgrlj10 months ago

I m hoping that there is more to come from this story, a few more details need to be cleared up and ended. The mother and the captain, the boyfriend or husband that needs to be found for his temp slave.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This last installment was long time coming.. Looking forward to you getting it rolling again.

MrViixMrViix9 months ago

So good! I loved how Mrs. James got a big, super sensitive clit. Five stars. :)

P_DoggP_Dogg8 months ago

Great story, I sure hope there will be more to come.

bigurnbigurn7 months ago

That's it? You think that Greg manipulating all of these women and having them think that they want to have sex with him.... Is some way bringing balance to the universe ? Now, you end this story of rape and humiliation, open ended? What was the point of it all? TWO STARS... As a final rating. Sorry, and yet, thanks for taking time to write and submit.

ctalonctalon7 months ago

It is a shame the author did not continue with Trophy Wives School: Ruth.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Alright this story is officially FUBAR for me, I'm out. I don't know how it got to this point, but that's far enough I think. This is just too much. What a crazy ride this turned out to be and it started so good.

Clearly Karen was more mentally damaged than most people if she was complicit in her husband's raping of those innocent girls and boys while thinking this weird kid was the cause of everything wrong in the world. Why couldn't Greg just fix her instead of torturing her? Seems unnecessarily evil. Shouldn't he be restoring her closer to her original self before her husband mind-fucked her over the years, you know, since he's god of balance and all? Ah whatever, I hope this is the end of the road because the story has went so far down the rabbit hole at this point, it can't ever get back out.

HST666HST6665 months ago

Why the change in POV?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the story. Wish there was more!

Darkness86Darkness864 months ago

Great series although needs a couple more chapters ie. What happened with Wendy and her mum how did they react to the when they won the lawsuit. Did he fuck Lauren what happened when they moved and how they coped giving birth

Jimdog32526Jimdog325263 months ago

Come on now... you need to buckle down and finish the story. Please. It's really interesting and I'd love to see it completed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for the story so far. I agree with one of the comments made earlier that the story has more questions than answers and would love to read more episodes.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman2 months ago

Think Lauren and her lover are missing, but with the swing to the other 6 women, maybe that is intentional. Regardless, a wrap up is needed.

Odess83Odess83about 2 months ago

Продолжение!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting story blending Greek mythology with erotic fantasy. It will be interesting, if you do write further chapters, to see how you choose to proceed. Sometimes things don’t appear to work out so well for the hero, hmmm interesting to think how that may happen.

Thanks again for a great read. Papabear2238,

Farmer_DanFarmer_Dan11 days ago

Still waiting fornpt. 12

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES