Waldenbooks Can Wait

Story Info
Brother and sister meet famous writer.
2.3k words
3.51
11.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself with a few hours to kill before the day's scheduled book signing, so I thought I would pay a visit to my new friend, Rick, and his younger sister, Carol, who was eighteen.

We first met in the restaurant of the hotel where I was staying during this leg of the tour. Rick's sibling's attire seemed unusual for the location and in fact, was quite intriguing. I invited them to my table, where I learned that her church's school bus had broken down, and Rick had to pick her up after her classes. They had stopped at the restaurant for dinner on their way home.

I found Rick to be somewhat reserved at first, although his eyes were not shy about taking themselves on a sightseeing tour of the four undone buttons of my blouse. I have experienced this phenomenon before and I have even come up with a name for it: I call it a 'guy thing'.

Carol was quite pleasant and talkative. The content of her enthusiastic chatter covered a wide range of topics including recent episodes of children's television shows and the reason the moon appears in the sky. As she spoke, her focus seemed to drift back and forth between me and several invisible objects floating near her head.

Following the consumption of a considerable amount of alcohol, Rick's lowered inhibitions revealed that we shared a taste for the unconventional. They extended an invitation to stop by at my earliest convenience and we said our goodbyes. I assured them I would find time to visit soon.

The following week, during our decent toward their helipad, I noticed a brand new yellow bus pulling away from the curb in front of their sprawling estate.

"I do hope that signifies young Carol's return from her lessons," I said to my pilot as we touched down.

"You're a real piece of work, Ms. Hoe-bag," he yelled over the blast of the rotors as I got out, adding, "Watch your head, fucking bitch."

His pet names and his concern for my well-being are so endearing, I thought, as I watched the craft turn and roar into the sky, but he need not worry, my head does not itch.

I walked into the master bedroom where sure enough, Carol was on all fours with her brother's massive cock halfway down her throat. Rick was unclothed, but Carol still had her school uniform on. She was lovely in her crisp white blouse, plaid skirt, wool knee socks, black 'Mary Jane' shoes, and a pretty red ribbon in her long brown hair.

"Knock-knock," I silently mouthed, while making a motion in mid-air with my knuckles. They were too preoccupied to notice my arrival, so I pulled up a chair in the corner and politely allowed them to finish what they were doing.

Rick stroked her ear while gently instructing her. "Hold your lips-nice and ti—oh my God ... yes ... that's it... yes..." She watched him with obedient eyes as she slowly slid up and down several spit-covered inches of his substantial pole.

They were resplendent on a large mattress supported by a platform of plastic milk crates in the middle of the room,

"I guess love means never having to say 'box spring,' am I right?" I said, instantly drawing their full attention.

The room was silent, and they seemed quite surprised. Mind you, it is not every day one finds a world-renowned best selling writer in their bedroom.

"Cynthia? I didn't know you were ... how did you get in?" Rick asked.

"Oh, don't worry," I replied, "The front door was unlocked, so I allowed myself in. It was no trouble at all."

Carol seemed quite overjoyed about my visit, jumping up and shuffling with tiny rapid, steps to where I was sitting,

"Hi, Ms. Hogan! Guess what? Guess what happened? You want to know what happened?"

"Do tell, child," I replied.

"I wanted Rick to butt fuck me, but his cock was too big! Can you believe it? We slowly pushed against each other, and I wiggled my ass for him, but it would not fit! We could only get the head in!

She immediately noticed my involuntary drool response running from the corner of my mouth.

"Look, Ricky! Look at how turned on she's getting! Can I tell her the rest? Can I? Can I?" Her cantaloupe-sized breasts jiggled in her uniform as she bounced up and down.

Rick removed his thumb and forefinger from the bridge of his nose.

"You might as well, Carol. Go ahead."

She turned back to me and continued her obscene narrative. "So anyway, what he did was, he pumped his cock with his hand, and I clenched and unclenched the head with my tight little asshole! And so—and so then he starts squeezing my cheeks together around the head of his cock and he goes—he's all, 'God I'm cumming! I'm cumming in your ass Carol!' and I felt it squirting all kinds of cum while he's using my butt cheeks and his hand to make it squirt even more! And-and then you know what? "

Suddenly unable to speak, I silently shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, there was lots of cum leaking out even though I had my ass squeezed tight around the head of his cock, and-and when he-but when he pulled it out he uh he pulled it out and a whole bunch of cum came out and ran down my legs!" She put her hands on her hips and proudly beamed.

I looked up at her brother, silent and bewildered, searching his eyes for any sign of validation of his sister's discourse.

"I know, Cynthia. I know. Believe it or not, you ain't seen—" He was abruptly cut short by his sister's sudden outburst.

"Ricky! Ricky!" she shouted. "I want to do it with me lying on my back, okay? Can we do it like that? You know, with my head over the side? Can we, Ricky? Please?"

"Sound good to me, Sis," he replied in a voice of complete surrender.

Carol climbed onto the mattress and began unbuttoning her blouse. She patted the spot next to her and beckoned.

"Ms. Hogan, will you please feel up my tits and suck on them while my brother fucks my mouth?"

Rick encouraged me. "Go for it, Cynthia, it'll help her get off."

"I-I would love to," I stammered.

I climbed up to join them as she laid herself on her back and lowered her head over the side of the mattress. I covered her hand with mine to slow her undressing and began sucking her hardening nipple through the white fabric. I reached under her blouse and squeezed her breasts while her brother began pressing the fat, mushroomed head of his cock into her mouth.

Rick lovingly spoke to her. "Yeah ... mmm ... I'm gonna slowly work it ... ungh ... I'm gonna slowly work it down your throat and— oh ... oh God ... th-that's a good ...-yeah Carol ... that's a good girl..."

I began nursing on her other breast while pinching the saliva soaked material sticking to the nipple of the first. I looked up to see that her brother's cock had entered her throat. The intrusion could be seen from the outside as a lump sliding back and forth.

Rick gently placed his hand on her jaw. "I love balling the inside of your neck, Carol, it's so tight." She put her hand over his and started making guttural swallowing noises as their fingers interlocked.

I resumed working on her chest for a few more minutes, then I began kissing her neck and gently sucking at the protrusion Rick's cock was making. My lips could feel it sliding back and forth inside. Apparently, Rick could feel this too.

"Oh...oh my God...Cynthia!," he yelled, "that...that's gonna..." I pressed a little harder and started biting my lips against it. "Cynthia... you're gonna make me cum in her throat."

He warned his sister of the climax that was about to occur. "Carol, baby sister, I'm gonna - I'm cumming... oh... yeah..."

I reached up to help Rick ejaculate in his sister's mouth. Wrapping my thumb and forefinger around the base, I milked and pumped it to induce a powerful orgasm. His sister with delighted, muffled squeals acknowledged Rick's climax. I squeezed and held his convulsing shaft with one hand and gently massaged up and down her neck with the other. As Rick flooded her digestive system up to her mouth, the warm liquid leaked past the seal of her lips and over my hand.

Rick withdrew his glistening snake from his sister's throat. She sat up, wiped her mouth with the corner of her blouse, and kneeled. She leaned forward, rested on her forearms, put the side of her head against the mattress, and faced her brother.

"Ricky!" she said, begging him, "I need to be buttfucked, will you try to fuck my ass again, please Ricky? I promise to be a good girl while you are fucking me in the ass and it will feel good. Please Ricky, I really need it."

"Of course, baby-doll," he replied. "We can give it another shot.

She turned to me. "Ms. Hogan, please, will you help me while my brother buttfucks my virgin ass and fills it with cum?"

I looked over to her brother, and he nodded a silent OK back to me.

"I absolutely would love to be a part of your brother's lovemaking upon that wonderful ass of yours," I said to her, "What would you like me to do, Dear?"

"I need you to hold me down in the front, okay?" she said. "I need you to hold me steady and not let me get loose. I also need you to talk to me and kiss me and feel me up and make out with me while he fucks me from behind, okay, Ms. Hogan?"

I managed to suppress a bit of saliva before it escaped my mouth again. "Yes, of course," I said. "It would be my pleasure, Caroline"

She looked around the room, then back at me, clearly lost.

"I meant 'Carol,' " I said. She smiled with relief and rested her head back down.

I watched her brother pry the lid from a tub of Vaseline and scoop out a large finger full. She propped herself up, stuck her ass in the air, and turned to him while he worked the lubricant around her ringed muscle and the inside walls.

"Ooo! Ooo! Yes, Ricky!" she said as she squirmed around. "Get me ready for your cock! I want to feel it inside my ass!"

As her brother began to mount her, I positioned myself in front and grasped her elbows. "Arch your back and push against him, child," I gently instructed, "can you feel it starting to go in?"

"Yes... mmm, I feel, I feel it pushing between... oh...! oh... mmm... ooh...! that's... oh... yes, that's it... yes... mmm... oh! Ms.-Ms, Hogan! he's... oh my God..."

"Easy, Carol," I said soothingly. Her fingers dug into my forearms as I held her. "Keep pushing your ass against him. That is it dear. Is it almost inside you?"

"oh...Yes...! mmm... yes, it-it's going inside... it's going - oh! oh!... Ms. Hogan! He's inside - oh my God... oh... yes... yes... that's it..."

As her brother pushed past her clenching rectum, he started a slow copulation to gently push deeper.

I gripped and held her shoulders as she buried her face in my chest and dug into my arms harder.

"Oh! Oh! Ms.-Ms. Oh! He's ... he's ... oh, yes... that feels so-unh... unh... oh, Oh my God! Oh my God! Ms. Hogan!! He's fucking me! He's buttfucking me! H-Hold me-hold me Ms. Hogan! oh ... hold me down ... oh, Ricky... yes... yes ... fuck me fuck me oh God. yes... that, that's... yes mmm... give it to me... yeah... oh yeah... hold me Ricky ... yes, fuck my ass ..."

"Carol," Rick said, "I'm gonna cum pretty soon, I-I can't hold it much longer. I'm gonna cum in your ass real hard little Carol, so get ready ..."

"Yes, Ricky," she moaned. "Yes let it ... oh yes ... let it cum in my ass ... I want your cum so bad ... give me your cum in my ass ..."

"Fucking Jesus, I'm cumming, Carol it's cumming right now!" he said as his cock started ejaculating powerfully, uncontrollably.

"Oh, God!" she shouted. "Hold me, Ms. Hogan! Don't let me move! oh God ... oh God ... mmm ... I feel him cumming in my ass! Ricky! Don't let me move ... hold me tight ... yes ... yes ... please kiss me while he cums in me ... oh yes ... kiss me, Ms. Hogan ... squeeze my tits ... oh yeah, kiss me ... he's cumming right—ooh ..."

We passionately made out while her brother's throbbing climax peaked and faded away. Rick released her and shuffled off toward the kitchen. "I'm gonna mix us up some drinks." he said.

In the soft afterglow, Carol and I started gently kissing and I stroked her hair. She is captivating. I am absolutely enchanted by her sexuality and passion. Her vacuity draws me toward her soul. I must have her. I sense that she wants me too.

.She broke our kiss and looked into my eyes with a longing that had probably been there from the moment we met.

"Oh, Ms. Hogan ..."

"Please Carol, call me Cindy," I said.

"Oh, Ms. Sindy ..."

"Ah ... that's actually spelled with a 'C,' " I said, "but it's not important. Carol, I must tell you something..." Her troubled expression signaled that something was terribly wrong. "Carol, what is it dear child? What is the matter?"

"Oh, Ms. Speldwithasee!" she cried. "My character didn't get very well developed in this story, did it?"

"Listen Carol," I said assuringly, "anything you lacked in depth, you certainly made up for in pure raunch. That reminds me ... you don't kiss your mother with that mouth, do you?" I asked.

"Not so far," she replied, "but stay tuned!"