Walk with Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your woman, Mark, and I'm proud to be your woman," Alicia whispered in my ear as she grabbed me by the arm. Nobody was standing too close to us. They were all still in the larger room as we walked out of the hall toward them. All eyes in the room were glued on us, though, and then gradually I noticed that all eyes were turning specifically to Alicia. She was wearing the most beguiling smile, totally unashamed. I noticed that Alicia's nipples were so hard you could clearly see the points through her dress. I heard a few murmurs, female voices.

"Is that...on her face...Oh My God," that kind of thing.

My eyes happened to catch Chad and Katherine. I thought I could see Chad's dick building a tent in his pants as Katherine just stared with her mouth open, totally struck dumb. I'm sure my face had just about the biggest shit-eating grin you could imagine. I was so in love with my wonderful wife! Chad, you fucker, you and I both know Katherine would NEVER do that for you!

We walked over to our hosts, Rick and his wife, Sherry.

"Thank you so much for inviting us. We had a wonderful evening. I'm so glad we could come," Alicia said, just as natural and perfectly polite as you please, and then she bit her lip to almost suppress a smile at the line she'd just delivered.

We kept on walking, straight for the front door. As we reached it, I turned."Goodnight everybody!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear, and with that, we were out the door. We both began giggling like naughty children as we walked down the driveway to our car.

.

"Cum on your face can feel kind of cold on a chilly night," Alicia laughed as she looked at me. I stopped then and there to kiss her. "Now you've got it too." She laughed again as she brought up a finger to wipe it off me. Her eyes were so alive! She licked her finger. "Mmmm. Cumsicle!" She smiled and laughed again. I had never been more in love with her than I was at that moment.

On the ride back home we laughed at how daring we'd been, at what had possessed us to do such a crazy thing. We wondered what everybody was thinking back at Rick's. Were they talking about it too, or was it just too shocking? Did the party break up? For sure it couldn't continue as normal.

"Every one of those men was jealous because they don't have a woman like you," I told her.

"They know their wives don't love them enough to ever do that," she replied. "And the wives all know it too. They know they don't have a man they love enough to not care about themselves."

"Thank you, babe. I love you so much! That was really fun!"

"You're more than welcome, Mark. I love you more than you can ever know."

I drove on for a bit, then said, "You know, a couple of those guys might even try to give their wives a facial tonight too, and if so, that's even better because then they'll be faced with how their wives just don't measure up. They're not half as beautiful as you. And their wives would just be doing it to humor them. They don't really want it. They don't enjoy it. You did enjoy it, didn't you?"

"Yes I did, not just your warm sticky cum all over my face, although that was fun, but their dumbstruck reactions too. I think that was the best part. Just shutting all of them the fuck up!"

"Leaving the panties was a nice touch, too."

"Thank you. I like to think about Sherry finding those. Stuck up bitch!"

"Ha! So that reminds me, if your pussy is getting cold spending all that time uncovered, I'd be happy to warm it up when we get home." I love eating Alicia's pussy. She knows I do, and she loves it too.

"You better! I'm still pretty horny, if you want to know the truth."

"Mmmmm. I like the sound of that!"

"Mmmmmhmmm." We drove on for a little while in silence.

"Do you think any of them will ever invite us back?" I asked.

"I don't know. They're your friends. What do you think?"

"I don't know. I really don't know. I feel like the guys probably would, but their wives probably wouldn't let them."

"Would you even want to go back? Do you want to be invited next year?"

"I don't care. I honestly don't care. Fuck 'em all. They're not my real friends anyway. I'm not sure they ever were. My real friends are back in Eden's Prairie."

"I'm glad you know that now."

"Thanks to you I do. You know you're the best thing that ever happened to me, Alicia."

"Awww. That works both ways, Mark."

"Besides, it's pretty hard to top that exit we just gave 'em."

"I sure don't know what we could do!" She laughed.

"I'm really glad Chad and Katherine were there to see it too."

"You know what they say, 'Revenge is a dish best served warm and sticky.'"

We both laughed and laughed.

**************************

I've thought about it since that night, and even though I never would have imagined Alicia would do anything like what she did at Rick and Sherry's, I wonder... is there more to this new, kinky side of Alicia? Would she ever want to put herself on display like that again? I'm still not sure, but I do know this: neither of us has one single regret.

12