Wanda and Cindy: A Follow-Up

Story Info
A sequel.
1.8k words
4.24
2.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, Wanda invited me to a small get-together (not exactly my idea of a party) at her house on Friday night. Cindy was there, a few of the old ladies from the art group Wanda is part of, and a woman named Brenda. Brenda is 42, blonde, big boobs, and a little chubby. She looks good to me, that's for sure.

I talked to Brenda and Cindy for a long time that night. Eventually, the old ladies left and Wanda went to bed. It wasn't all that late, so Cindy suggested we take a naked swim together. I was okay with it, I really wanted to see Brenda naked. Unfortunately, she wasn't into it. Cindy didn't give up easily, though. Cindy suggested that maybe if she and I took our clothes off and jumped into the pool that maybe Brenda would see how much fun it was and join in.

"Maybe," Brenda said.

Cindy and I took our clothes off and jumped into the pool. We swam and splashed each other and tried to encourage Brenda to jump in, too.

"Nah, it's just too freaky for me," she said and she left.

We got out of the pool, dried off and dressed, and I left soon after.

I went back on Saturday because Wanda had asked me to do a few minor repairs around the house. I drove my old work truck because it has all my tools and stuff I might need. I went in and Wanda pointed out a few things that needed fixing: a door that was sticking, the dryer vent was clogged, a leaky faucet, etc., minor stuff like that.

While I was working, Wanda was headed for the pool. She was going to sit in the sunlight and read a trashy romance novel. (The busty woman on the cover was just about to burst out of her dress.)

After a while, Wanda came back in and went to bed saying she was not feeling well. Not long after that Cindy drove up in her pickup. She walked around the house to the pool. She stripped off and jumped in. Cindy swam a little while, got out and dried off, but didn't put on clothes. I walked up to her and she asked me why I was there. I explained about the needed repairs and she said there were a couple of other minor things that needed tending to. We went inside and she pointed them out.

"Oh, and one more thing, there's a problem with the light switch in my bedroom."

I'd always been curious about her bedroom. I was wondering if she had something else in mind besides a light switch, though.

Her room was super neat and tidy. She was talking about the light switch but I was noticing her wall calendar: even though it was June she still had the page showing for February. And Mr. February was stark naked and about a foot long.

"Hey, don't look at that!" Cindy screeched.

I took the calendar off the wall and flipped through the pages. Every dude in it was hung like a mule.

"I see what you like," I told her.

"I noticed you like big titties, so we're even."

"Hmmm. I wonder what's in your bedside table."

Cindy tried to block me but I got there first. In the drawer was the biggest dildo I've ever seen. The brand name is BIG DADDY and believe me, it lives up to the name. The base says it's eleven and a half inches long with a girth of seven and a half. Damn.

"You can handle something like this?" I asked her.

"Yeah, so what? I like it cause it fills me up."

"Apparently a fire hydrant would, too, but I don't recommend you go sit on one."

"Very funny, asshole. One thing's for sure, you're never gonna fill up anybody," she said.

"Ouch. You got me, Cindy, I'm wounded. Boo hoo."

We both laughed.

"Look, Martin, I like you just fine. I think you're good guy. I'm just not sexually attracted to you. Know what I mean?"

I held up Mr. February's picture again. "I think I can see what it is you're looking for in a man."

Cindy's face turned red. "Gimme that."

She took back her calendar and her BIG DADDY and put them away. "Can we concentrate on getting my light switch fixed?"

"Yes ma'am, just please don't hit me with your BIG DADDY. This job ain't covered by workman's comp."

Later, I was sitting on the couch resting. Cindy sat down by me and asked me, "Why did you pose nekkid for the old lady? I mean, the money wasn't all that great. And you are on the low end of the spectrum down there, so I don't understand your willingness to show what you've got."

"I always wanted to pose for a female artist. That's it. Wasn't looking for SPH or CFNM or anything like that. I wanted to be able to say I had posed nude for a female artist."

Then, of course, I had to explain what the acronyms SPH and CFNM mean. She'd never heard of 'em before.

She said, "I can understand whipping it out if it's a foot long. You're proud of it and wanna show it off. But when it's little, I thought you guys liked to keep it under wraps."

"Doesn't bother me. Not every woman is a size queen, ya know."

Cindy said, "My older brother has a little ding-dong, too. I've made it my life's mission to torment him about it. I guess that falls under that SPH stuff. I've yanked down his pants or shorts so many times I can't remember them all. But I betcha he damn sure remembers."

"That's mean, don't you think?"

"It hilarious, that's what it is. His embarrassment and the laughs of the women when they see his little junk make me smile." Then she said, "I don't think it would work on you. I think you'd like it too much."

After that, she left. I got my stuff together and I went home.

I went back the next day and finished up the last of the stuff I promised to fix. I saw Cindy and asked her a question that had been bugging me.

"Hey, Cindy, why were you working so hard to get Brenda naked? Do you swing that way?"

'Hell no, I like dick too much. I just wanted a friend to swim naked with me. Well, that and I have a project I want Wanda to paint for me. I want her to paint me, you, and Brenda. I don't think it's gonna happen, though."

The thought of the three of us posing naked together sounded hot to me. But, I didn't think it was gonna happen either.

"Maybe you could ask some other female friend to do it. Brenda's never gonna agree to it."

"I already been thinking the same thing. Would you be 'up' for it?"

"Sure. Sounds like fun. Think Wanda will go for it?"

"Don't let the 'poor little old lady' act fool ya. She's dirty."

We went to the pool for a naked swim. I got dressed, but Cindy decided to remain naked when she went back in the house.

Wanda saw her and said, "Ugg, when are you gonna do something about that hairy coochie? It's disgusting."

"I like it this way. I don't want to be hairless like a Barbie doll."

I resisted the urge to inform her that she will never look like Barbie.

They were yammering at each other and Wanda said, "One of these days, you're gonna get drunk and pass out and I'm gonna get a weed-eater and a sling blade and clean out all that nasty hair."

Cindy pretended to be mad. "Okay, old lady, and then I'll beat your fuckin' ass!"

They laughed and eventually it turned into something else. Wanda said, "How about we make a bet out of it? Cubs play the Dodgers today. Cubs win, me and Martin here get to shave you as clean as a whistle. How about it? Got the balls for that, Cindy Lou? Hmm?"

"What happens if the Dodgers win? What do I get?"

"Name it," Wanda said.

"Okay." Cindy looked at me. Then she said, "If the Dodgers win, you have to suck Martin's dick and I get to watch."

The old lady hesitated and Cindy started making chicken sounds at her. "Cluck cluck cluck!"

"Okay, bitch, it's a bet!"

Wanda was counting on the fact that the Cubs were playing at home. That and the fact that the Dodgers had been struggling of late. Turns out the game was gonna be a road game for the Cubs.

As for me, I was rooting for Wanda to win. I wasn't crazy about the idea of having that old lady blow me, but I was keenly interested in the prospect of clearing out that brush pile Cindy had.

Cubs were winning 8 to 3 in the third inning. Wanda was ready with scissors and a couple of razors. She was cackling with anticipation.

The Dodgers ended up winning 11 to 9. Cindy was ecstatic.

"Okay, old lady, now we get to check out your oral skills! I get to see a live sex show right here in the living room! Woo hoo!"

Wanda tried her best to weasel her way out of it.

Cindy said, "Uh uh, no way. A bet's a bet. Both of you need to get nekkid and get busy!"

I tried to get out of it. "Well, ya know, I never actually agreed to this..."

Cindy laughed. "You were fine with it as long as you thought you was gonna win. Come on, buddy, too late for you to play shy in front of me!"

Me and Wanda took our clothes off and Cindy put a blanket on the floor. All three of us got down on the blanket. Wanda hesitated, then she put my semi-erect penis in her mouth. After a few moments, she took my dick out and said, "I hate the fuckin' Dodgers," then popped it back in.

I gotta give the old girl credit, she was a lot better at it that I thought she would be. I didn't think she could get me off, but she was working my dick like a champ. She could tell when I was ready to shoot my load, so she took it out of her mouth and stroked me until I blasted a big load.

Cindy thoroughly enjoyed the show. She patted the old lady on the head and said, "Ya did just fine, Wanda. Didn't know you had it in ya. We should make another bet sometime."

"I need to go brush my teeth and gargle with bleach. Yuck," Wanda said.