All Comments on 'Wanda Chi-Town Aftermath'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

Didn't see that coming. Wondering what fate befell the other drunk girls besides Wanda and Ashley that night. Sounds like a traffic stop is in the cards.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Good idea but not quite.

Thanks for the feedback. I like the thought of a drunken encounter with the police but they were snowed in and out of town. So drunk driving probably didn't happen that night. I am pretty open to suggestions about the other girls in this story except for Ashley I don't have any plans for the other girls. I'm just not that invested in the other girls. I wasn't really that invested in Ashley either she just kind of accidentally got promoted to a bigger role. I wasn't even thinking when I named her Ashley. I just picked a very white girl name and accidentally reused Ashley. I am adding another female character that will play a role past Cannon fodder soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intense but short

Your stories are very addictive but seem like they could use some fleshing out. Pun fully intended.

Maybe a quick word as to the other gals fates would suffice. Sort of like Chekhov's Gun, if it's on stage the audience is gonna wanna see it used.

Snowstorm would put a damper on the other gals getting pulled over. Unless it were cops checking on the hotel or somethin

I think Wanda driving off in only sweats and a negligee top was the idea behind a traffic stop. That's what I was thinking anyway.

Keep it up. Always looking forward to your stories.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Oh yes

I forgot I had Wanda drive off half-dressed. That's a great idea for a chapter. I wonder if there are any suggestions for this where the police characters aren't ENF bad guys. I already did a bad cop story. I don't love making bad police content. I had a bit of a law enforcement adjacent background and don't want to do lots of stories where the police are evil. As I'm writing this a fender bender sounds like an ok idea with the police.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...