Wanda Chi-Town Target

Story Info
Everyone sets their sights on Wanda.
2.1k words
3.71
8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after "Wanda Car Wash"

Wanda saw the hulking shape on the other side of the shower curtain. She knew that if she didn't cut the water off now her husband would be joining her in a matter of seconds. That was how Julie was. He could rarely miss an opportunity to see his wife naked. Wanda would usually welcome the opportunity for a group shower but she had a flight to catch this morning.

The water went off and Wanda opened the curtain so Julie got an eyeful. Wanda watched as Julie got rock hard at the sight of her huge wet breasts. Wanda loved having that power over her husband. He was always a boob guy. In fact, Wanda could get him rock hard just by saying the word breasts.

Julie's hands shot out to cup Wanda's free hanging tits. His thumbs brushed her dark brown nipples and Wanda slapped his hands away.

"We don't have time, I have to get to the airport." Wanda told him.

"Just a little more." Julie begged, bouncing her massive tit flesh.

"We made love twice last night. You didn't want to set the alarm this morning so that's gonna have to hold you till I get back." Wanda said toweling off.

Julie would have pressed the issue but their baby daughter Alexis started crying from the other room.

"That's your cue." Wanda told her husband as she slipped on her bra.

"I think now is the time for her to learn some independence." Julie said.

""Julie." Wanda said a little annoyed.

"Fine." Julie relented but not before he lowered her left bra strap so he got one last peek of nip.

When Julie got back Wanda was dressed for the plane. Alexis was in her car seat ready for the drive to the airport. Julie loaded Alexis and Wanda's bags in the car and they were on their way. Julie had gotten time off from his job running down bail skips and had several days where he could spend the day at the gym with Alexis in her crib.

At the airport Wanda got her goodbye's in with Alexis while Julie unpacked her bags. They could see the rest of the group at the ticket counter. From the nursing classes were Lisa and Crystal, and the teaching class included Ashley, Heather, and Madison. Representing the school's administration were Dr. Hertzmoore and Professor Gropenhoffer. Dean Feely was getting flack for appearing on the local news groping one of his students during the car wash. It was decided that he needed to avoid Wanda at least for this trip.

Julie hugged his wife goodbye and was found a sexy surprise Wanda had set up for him.

"Wanda, you're not wearing a bra." He said as he felt up her back.

"I wanted to let you get one last grope before I left. Do it quickly before everyone sees." Wanda instructed.

Julie got in a quick tweak on his wife's braless breast. Not quick enough that he wasn't spotted by The two male school administrators.

One of Dr. Hertzmoore and Professor Gropenhoffer's favorite parts of this trip was when the girls didn't realize how cold Chicago is in December. Every year at least one of these girls from the south would underestimate the cold and barely dress for the weather. Both Teachers were hoping that Wanda would be the one who underestimated the cold. Their hopes were rewarded as Wada showed up in jeans and a thin shirt and a light lowcut sweater. Wanda was actually showing a good amount of bare cleavage.

The cold was going to hit Wanda like a flash once they stepped out of the Chicago airport. Both teachers had worn big heavy trench coats so they could have an excuse to snuggle up with the girls in the back of the hotel shuttle.

Security moved extra slow when it came to Wanda. The guards were very slow and thorough as they waved their metal detectors over her giant breasts. They tried to make excuses about the underwire in Wanda's bra setting off the wand but, Wanda knew that was a lie since she wasn't wearing a bra. She kept her mouth shut because she didn't want her teachers to know. Her teachers though, were well aware that Wanda was braless, as they hadn't taken their eyes off her chest since she got out of her car.

They still reached the gate with plenty of time to spare. Unfortunately, their flight had been moved to another gate at the other end of the terminal. The whole group had to run across the airport to catch the plane.

Wanda was now regretting not wearing a brassiere. She was quite the spectacle as her huge boobs swung wildly under her shirt. She saw guy after guy stare at her bouncing tits as she ran by. She had succeeded in brightening up just about every man in the airports day.

When Wanda finally got on board and found her seat she thought that would be the end of her embarrassing day. Then Dr. Hertzmoore and Professor Gropenhoffer took their seats on either side of her.

The school administrators immediately hogged all of the armrests upon sitting down. They both relished the feeling of Wanda's braless tits resting against their elbows. The soft flesh jiggled every time they moved. Wanda was embarrassed and didn't want to draw attention to the situation. Wanda was horrified that her large nipples reacted to the contact by getting hard and poking through her shirt. The two educators noticed for sure and spent the entire flight talking over Wanda to each other about the college recruitment seminar as an excuse to peek at Wanda's breasts.

Then like a gift from the jiggle gods, the plane hit turbulence. Wanda's unsupported chest was jostled all over the place as the cabin shook violently. Wanda noted the tenting of the pants of both men on either side of her. Professor Gropenhoffer was almost drooling as he made very little effort not to stare at Wanda's soft jiggling tits.

After the long shaky flight between two perverts, Wanda didn't notice the snow outside the window. Professor Gropenhoffer made it a point to "accidentally" brush his face against Wanda's breasts with his face when he got up from his seat. He timed it perfect so that Wanda was reaching for her bag in the overhead compartment.

Wanda might have believed it was an accident if the professor hadn't made it a point to twist his head between her massive cleavage. Wanda gave him a dirty look letting him know that she was on to him. Wanda had kicked the professor in the balls before when he had gotten out of line and he was very close to getting a repeat of the knee to the crotch.

Wanda got her first taste of the cold Chicago temperatures as she exited the plane. Some of the outside air seeped in. Wanda let out a shiver and realized she might be underdressed for the weather.

The group made their way to the baggage claim. Unfortunately, Wanda's bag never came. Wanda just had her carry on bag with a limited amount of clothing. The group made it's way to the shuttle area to catch a ride to their hotel. Wanda was shocked at how cold it was.

Professor Gropenhoffer offered to let her press against him and he would share his trench coat with her. Wanda would usually refuse the offer from the pervert but it was shockingly cold and Wanda had no choice as they waited for the shuttle. Wanda made the mistake of facing Gropenhoffer instead of turning her back to him. Wanda didn't want him grinding his erection into her ass. Instead, the professor had no qualms about rubbing his body up against her. Not only did Wanda have to listen to his reaction to grinding on her she was able to see the expression on his face when he pressed into her rock hard nipples into his chest. Wanda was shocked as she felt Gropenhoffer's erection grow and press into her pelvis. Wanda wanted to step away from the pervert but she didn't want to give up the warmth she was getting from his body heat and the warm coat.

Finally, the hotel shuttle arrived and the driver started loading the bags. Not fast enough for Wanda's taste as the teacher ground into her pelvis. Wanda was almost sick to her stomach as quiet moans of pleasure escaped from Gropenhoffer. Finally, the shuttle was loaded and the group piled in.

The van quickly filled up and only one seat remained. Gropenhoffer offered to let Wanda sit on his lap. Wanda had had enough of his antics for one day but she didn't want to argue about it in the cold Chicago air. She could see the small boner Gropenhoffer was already sporting and dreaded the idea of him rubbing that into the back of her jeans.

As though the gods had answered her prayers, a second shuttle showed up. This one was filled with young men roughly Wanda's age. Wanda would have a seat all to herself even if she was crowded in by a group of young men that she was now noticing were very fit and attractive. Apparently, they were baseball stars in town to try out for a spot in the major league farm system for one of the two Chicago teams.

Wanda took her seat between a blond pitcher and a Dominican shortstop who were eager to sit next to the giant breasted Wanda. Before the shuttle pulled out Wanda watched the driver adjust his rearview mirror so he could look down Wanda's cleavage. Wanda was sure the driver went out of his way to hit every bump and pothole between the airport and the hotel so he could watch her unsupported breasts bounce.

At the hotel, the rest of the girls were eager to flirt with the baseball players and Madison got an especially large amount of attention from the young athletes. Blondes with big breasts had that effect on men.

It was quite obvious that the Dominican shortstop was pretty taken with Wanda, and he got caught checking her out several times.

"It looks like you have an admirer." Ashley joked.

"Yeah, you might get lucky this trip." Lisa remarked noting how attractive the baseball player was with his olive skin and sharp facial hair.

"I'm a married woman." Wanda said holding up her hand to display her wedding ring.

"We've seen your husband. You clearly have a thing for Latino athletes." Ashley said with a giggle.

"No, I have a thing for the father of my child." Wanda corrected.

"I bet that guy would be happy to father a kid for you." Crystal said loud enough that several of the baseball players.

The blonde player from the shuttle came over. He towered over the girls.

"I don't know if I am ready to be a father but if any of you ladies want to practice babymaking I'll be happy to help out." he said with a dangerous glint in his eye.

The girls were a little shaken by the brazen proposition they had just received. They decided that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to tease some of these athletic young men.

The rooms for the group from the college weren't ready so they made their way over to the bar until housekeeping flipped the rooms. The bartender was kind of cute and very flirty. He let the girls know that he wasn't above serving underage patrons a few drinks for a little extra in his tip jar.

The rooms were finally ready and the college group made their way upstairs. Wanda was going through her carry on bag looking for something to wear to bed when there was a knock on the door. It was the group of girls wanting Wanda to join them at the pool. Wanda took a pass. as she didn't have a bathing suit until the airline found her bag. Wanda went to bed early instead.

That night an early blizzard hit the city while Wanda slept in her hotel room. All around the city were guys dreaming about Wanda's rack. Program directors were aching to feel her up again. Dominican baseball players wanted to get her shirt over her head. Bartenders wanted to unhook her bra. Shuttle drivers wanted to shuck her panties off. Meanwhile, back home her unsuspecting husband slept soundly not knowing how many men were plotting to get a piece of his wife.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers