All Comments on 'Wanda Daddy's Dream Come True'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
T & A College

Magnificent diversion. Would have been nice to see the hungry crowd turn on the turncoat teammates. Definitely a well of possibilities for other side stories with the lady athletes of T & A College!

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Maybe

I didn't have huge plans for the T n A college series. I was mostly just writing to establish some characters I want to use in the future Wanda stories. The main series takes place in the late 90s The T n A story was the early 70s. Their were subtle hints to the Relationships between these characters and the rest of the Wandaverse. I might consider adding the school administration characters to some 70s era backstory.I don't really have any ideas for more stories in this setting but would be open to suggestions. My taste in women leans heavily towards Wanda and the Leon sisters so keep in mind that is where I would have the most interest in writing. Also Mona and Elijah ultimately end up together for reasons that will play out if you haven't already guessed why. Thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ideas

Definitely seeing the admin in early action would be cool. You have a big space of time between this and the main story so you jump any time inbetween when based on the money made at the basketball game they almost exclusively recruit girls in the Leon sisters model, just like you like. And/or a ENF dot com crossover story involving T&A U. The school probably got an upgrade over the years.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Nice suggestions

I really like the idea of using ENF dot com somehow. I really love TheSparkZone stories I could maybe steal from Vocational College for girls to get ideas. I might make the strip club owner Filthy Rich a budding pornographer at the college and inspiring a modern-day version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy Fabulous Flashback Pugzman!!!

Wonderful blast from the past. Like the idea of ENT finding old 16mm fro bygone eras. With the coaches planning this out they undoubltably had several if not dozens of cameras rolling.

As is young Rich, back when he was running moving blind pigs. As an underground bar he wouldn't have any rules to follow and could run them like a stripcllub/brothel. The uni admin and local cops know about it, but it was a simpler time and dont do anything other than be patrons. Maybe the admin cuts some aide or scholarships to motivated the most lovely coeds to dance there.

Maybe after the police chief is pressured by affirmative action he kills two birds with one stone and breaks down and hires the forces first black and first woman in Officer Anita Coffey. It does not take long for the big busty black girl to be promoted to undercover work and she is sent in as a dancer to report on what's going on. In the spirt of doing a good job the virginal, studious Coffey is eventually sucked into the life style and is doing tricks with the rest of the dancers.

Whatever you do. This story is HOT HOT HOT and more action from the groovy 70s would be fantastic man.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. Blind pigs are kind of a midwestern Detriot thing these guys are more Florida Tampa based. I guess high rollers in Miami might have rolling house party brothels but not so much in Tampa. We did have a crew that would set up shop in dirtbag motels near the strip clubs but no one really recognizes the term blind pig. I worked in a crappy hotel next to a pig set up and none of our customers recognized the term and honestly the cops trying to police the joint didn't know the term. I might try and write a Filthy Rich backstory that includes blind pigs but he would have to be from somewhere in the midwest not Florida. Filthy Rich is pretty underdeveloped as a character so far. He's kind of the weak sister between Dillion and the Brazilian twins. You have plenty to write an in universe Officer Anita Coffey story. I should do another 70s story with the younger TAUs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Porky's!!!

A classic from the heyday of of your inspiration, Raunchy 80s comedies! It was a Blind Pig, Speak Easy, illegal strip club/brothel! And the movie is literally named after the place. In the third one where Porky gets his Revemge it is on mo ing River Boat!

Did a young Richhet his start barn ling for his Uncle Porky? Is he the son of Alex Karrass characrer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...