Wanda Limbo Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda's other cousin was now onstage to confront the reggae singers who had Wanda at their mercy. Tanya tried to use her pepper spray key chain only to find it was not functional after she had used it the day before. The reggae singers lowered moved the limbo bar from behind Wanda's neck to the front of her body. They then lowered the bar to the floor so that Wanda was trapped in the doggie position before they stood on the bar waiting to engage with Tanya.

"If ya mess wid me girl, I'll steal dem panty and spank dat ass good." the lead singer said as Tanya squared up.

The two frat boys angrily recovered from having their heads slammed together. While the two reggae singers had to keep one foot on the limbo bar limiting the amount they could go on offense against both were fairly tough Yardies from the streets of Kingston. It wasn't going to be easy for Tanya to move either of the musicians. Diana had a different problem, the two frat boys were kind of suburban candy asses but there were two of them. Neither of Wanda's cousins really wanted to fight in the breezy short sundresses they were wearing. The threat of an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction was amplified by the presence of the camera crew still documenting the party events.

"I have you just how I want you, on your hands and knees." Wanda heard from her rear as the DJ crouched behind her and ran his hand up her thigh.

"I promise you, for every drop of sperm you spill my husband is gonna take a gallon of blood." Wanda told him.

"You can tell I'm real worried about it." the DJ said rubbing Wanda's clit with two fingers through the cloth of her bikini bottoms.

Wanda was unable to control her body from shuddering from the sensation of a strange man touching her sex. She heard the sound of zipper.

"Don't you dare." Wanda said as she felt her bikini pulled to the side.

"We see how wet you are? Don't pretend you don't want it." The DJ said sticking his fingers dripping with Wanda's juices in her face.

Wanda's vision clicked past the DJ's slick fingers to the hulking form yanking the limbo bar up from the floor of the stage. Wanda couldn't see the looks on the DJ and reggae singers faces but he imagined pure terror as her husband twisted the thick wood bar in his grip until a loud crack of the pole splintering in two rang out. It felt like the temperature dropped fifteen degrees as not only the DJ and singers put together who Julie was but the two frat guys who had been relishing the prospect of wrestling Diana in her sundress.

Wanda stood up freed from her bondage. Her tormentors exchanged glances with each other. They were silently debating whether to flee and hope Julie pursued the other four perpetrators or to try and gang up and try him five against one. Julie didn't make it any easier to decide as instead of sizing up his targets he was clearly enjoying the site of his wife adjusting her bikini top and still stripped of her wrap-around skirt. It wasn't until they looked to the right and saw the bloody Mouseketeer Hat and an unmoving heap of a man in a green and yellow tropical shirt curled into a fetal ball.

The five sexual predators made an instant decision to scatter to the four winds as fast s possible. Wanda and her husband exchanged an almost amused look at her tormentors' bad luck of trying to run from a man who hunts people for a living.

12