All Comments on 'Wanda on the Glass'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Okay.. this was dumb

Once the cops crap started.. it was over. What a waste of a good foundation for a story.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback

I do appreciate the feedback. I would like to know what you didn't like about the cop stuff. Was it too unrealistic? Was Julie too overpowered? Was it a general distaste for depicting police in a negative light? Was it just the forced exposure material in general? I do have a series "Wanda makes up with her boyfriend" that just describes a sexual encounter with Wanda and Julie with none of the forced exposure material.

As I have said in previous comments I am more of a Humor/Crime Fiction novel writer. I write Short stories about my background novel characters in order to flesh out my fictitious world. I took a break from that in order to try the Literotica thing to write outside my universe. So far I have created a few characters that will probably jump back over to my novel universe. The drug dealer brothers Donny and Benny, the roided up strip club bouncer who got that way from testicular trauma and hormone replacement therapy. The porn company "Filthy Rich" already existed in my novel verse but it is a little more developed now. The pervert principal whose wife left him for the school's female gym teacher. I admit the story can be silly but there is an overall arc throughout the Wanda series. I do appreciate the input. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion I look forward to more feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
why?

is the boyfriend called Julie?

or did I miss something

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Julio "Julie" Duran

This is part of a series that started in "Wanda at the Beach". In that story, I explained that Julie is Julio's nickname. Sorry I know I should mention that somewhere in each installment. I am a little concerned that my writing is repetitive. My personal kink is pretty limited. I really reuse the same imaging and phrasing over and over. I know its a matter of time before that really turns people off. To combat that I am trying to move the story along as quick as I can. I don't want to spend half of each installment recapping previous events. Thanks for the feedback it helps. Please continue to offer constructive commentary writers can use to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more please

not enough stories with a guy into tits in that way. nicely done. more from these two please.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 5 years agoAuthor
More to come

Thank you for the feedback. It is a big help. It's always nice to hear what I am doing right. I have a good deal left with these two characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
242 Followers
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...