Wanda T&A on TV

Story Info
Payback for the Pirate Parade.
1.5k words
3.94
7.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers

This takes place after Wanda Pirate Parade.

***

Wanda was not going to take what happened to her at the pirate parade lying down. She was not a helpless victim anymore. She had learned to fight back. First on her list was the teaching students who had helped set up the nursing students. Wanda had been helpless when the students from the rival program had targeted the nursing students and their white linen pirate blouses with water balloons and super soakers.

Wanda knew the teaching students had scored a big early lead in the push for donor dollars. The creepy old men had a blast humiliating the nursing students during their impromptu and involuntary wet t-shirt contest. The school administrators chalked the whole thing up to drunken college hijinks.

Wanda had learned that the teaching students had planned the whole embarrassing fiasco she had been a part of. Particularly, it had mostly been planned by Ashley Wellington and her friends Madison and Heather. Ashley had been the one who had pointed a video camera at Wanda when the school Dean and her program director had pulled her blouse below her breasts and groped Wanda.

Wanda had an idea on how to get back at Ashley and her friends. The teaching students had Teaching PE and a short window between having to attend a class where they had to teach a class at the local high school. The teaching students used the window in between PE and the high school to get in a quick shower.

This was where Wanda saw the opportunity for the nursing students to get some payback for the pirate parade. The college had bought one of the public access channels from the local cable station where they aired classes for students that wanted to attend school at home in the days before online classes. Wanda knew that the station was dormant during the period of time when the teaching students were showering.

The nursing students broke into the camera rooms and stole the cameras that aired the live classes. Wanda and the nursing students waited until the teaching students had gotten good and soapy in the showers.

Ashley, Heather, and Madison were still laughing about how they had gotten over on the nursing students at the parade.

"...and we made sure the water was ice cold so their nipples got rock hard when they got wet." The buxom blond Madison laughed as she relayed the events of the pirate parade.

"The doners had a blast snapping off polaroids of nursing students in wet see-thru blouses." Heather pointed out.

"I bet those dirty old men trade those pics back and forth." Madison laughed as she soaped up her apple bottom.

Ashley smirked as she recalled how hard it was to keep the huge breasted black nursing student dry till the big pay off.

"Gropenhoffer was so excited about that black titty monster nurse. He insisted on being the one who wet her down." Ashley recalled, jealous at how large Wanda was in comparison to her pert b cup breasts.

"Gropenhoffer insisted on getting the wet down on video when we raided their float." Ashley continued.

"I'm so glad you did. That girl's expression was so sexy when the other two administrators pulled her top down." Heather commented.

"Yeah, I was so turned by that squeal she made as Professor Gropenhoffer was staring at her massive black tits." Ashley continued.

"That dirty old man must have lost his shit when he saw those things." Madison laughed.

"Then when Dean Feely and Dr. Hertzmoore each grabbed a handful of big chocolate titty and that black skank's eyes bugged out as she got felt up by the staff." Ashley quipped.

"Well she should get as much use out of those big silly tits as she can now because it won't be long until those things are sagging to her ankles." Maddison pointed out.

"Oh, yeah you think shes got dark nipples now just wait till they are covered in dirt from dragging on the ground." Ashley said cracking the trio of girls up.

What the girls didn't realize was that at the entrance to the showers were two young ladies armed with video cameras. Wanda didn't love that they were joking about her exposure and groping at the pirate parade but wasn't worried about it as she and her fellow nursing student recorded the girls shower.

Wanda was most mad at Ashley because she had been the one who had filmed her exposure. She meant to focus most of her attention on Ashley but Madison had a really impressive body. Unlike her friends, she had large natural breasts that were teardrop-shaped. They were topped off with small bright red nipples that looked like pencil erasers on dimes on her large breasts. Wanda couldn't help but focus her camera on Madison.

Wanda was really focused on the fact that Madison was a natural blond. Wanda had never seen a woman with a blond bush before. Wanda was fascinated by the blond pussy as water ran through it.

Wanda's fellow nursing student with the other camera did a much better job of recording Ashley and Heather. It was pretty clear that part of the reason that Ashley had been so venomous to Wanda was that she was jealous of Wanda's amazing tits. Ashley had very small breasts. They had a nice perky shape very conical. Her pink nipples blended in with her light skin almost perfect and it was hard to tell where her areolas started and ended. Ashley had very prominent tan lines that revealed that she tanned in a very skimpy bikini. Ashley had a monthly appointment for a complete Waxing and was completely smooth.

Heather had very obvious breast implants. They weren't too big but really stretched the skin as far as it would go. Her breasts looked like softballs sitting on her chest. Heather had a very bright fire crotch that looked great on camera.

Ashley turned to the shower entrance and it slowly dawned on her that Wanda and the other nursing student had cameras.

"Oh my god! Cameras!" she yelled as she tried to cover her tits and ass and pussy all at the same time.

The other teaching students screamed and ran around like naked chickens as the cameras filmed them moving in panicked circles nude. The girls ran for their lockers only to find that all the locks had been covered in spray paint so the numbers were invisible.

Sanity finally took hold and the teaching students covered up with towels.

"You black bitch!! You think you are so slick taking video of us?" Ashley yelled.

"It works for me." Wanda replied.

"Only if you get out of here with the cameras." Ashley responded stepping into Wanda's space.

Ashley tried to grab the camera. What Ashley didn't realize was that Wanda had learned to throw a punch from her boxer husband. Wanda didn't even hesitate to throw a short jab with her free hand.

Ashley stumbled back from the blow. Wanda took the opportunity to pull off Ashley's towel and throw it over the lockers. Ashley crouched down trying to cover nakedness from the camera.

"So you know Ashley the green lights on the camera means that we're not recording, it means we are broadcasting live on the college access channel." Wanda taunted.

It took a second for the implications to set in. The girls realized they had been broadcast naked. The look on their faces was priceless as it set in. Wanda's fellow nursing student with the other camera lowered the camera to look up the girls' towels as they huddled together trying to hide their asses and pussies from the camera.

At some point, the teaching students decided it made more sense to run for the cover of their cars than to be subject to the camera broadcasting them live. One by one a stream of towel-clad beauties flowed into the halls of the college.

"Wait for me," Ashley yelled using one arm to cover her cute little tits and the other to cover her bald pussy.

Dean Feely was shocked to see a stampede of half-naked nineteen and twenty-year-old girls running down the hall. Although he was the school Dean and should have been concerned, his first reaction was that he tried to get a peak of as much female flesh as he could as it paraded past. Every glimpse of ass cheek and inner thigh sent a jolt of blood to Dean Feely's growing erection.

The administrator started to follow the heard of nearly nude girls down the hall when a nearly nude Ashley barreled into him sending them crashing to the floor. Ashley landed with her perky breasts in the Dean's face. Wanda arrived behind them in time to witness the Dean wrap his lips around the stunned teaching student's pink pointy nipples.

Ashley was stunned as she realized how fast the nipple to mouth contact went from accidental to deliberate as the Dean swirled his tongue over her firm nips.

Wanda was thrilled to get Ashley's confused reaction on video. The Dean's natural reaction was to grind his erection into Ashley's bare pussy as she straddled him. Ashley was stunned to feel the hardness through the Dean's slacks.

Ashley was finally able to wrestle her way free of the Dean and continued her way after the crowd of towel-clad girls to the parking lot.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers