Wandering Minds - Road Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Exploring the switch side of things.
1k words
4.33
1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luce was in the driving seat, grasping the steering wheel a bit too firmly with her right hand and resting her left loosely on my thigh. Bright green rolling hills dominated our views. The fresh country air filled our nostrils and the speakers pumped out tunes from our favorite African rock bands.

I was grouchy. I had been left to hang for the past few hours and just wanted to reach our first destination. Luce chuckled every now and then when she took her eyes off the road for a moment or two to see what I was up to. She knew I was frustrated, and reveled in her accomplishments. I had one of my favorite books resting in my lap. I was meant to read it, but couldn't focus on anything other than the mornings shower scene and all the naughty things I wanted to do to Luce. I knew practically every thought that crossed my mind was classified as forbidden, but I didn't give a fuck, it was time! She always said I had the qualities of a switch, and could dominate just as easily as I submit, but I was never confident enough to give it a try.

My weeks leading up to this trip were spent online shopping. I needed some toys of my own if I was going to pull this off. Fuck, I'm horny.

I so badly want and need to be ravished by her, yet I want to surprise her and fuck her just as hard. I want her to see how strong and confident I have become under her wing. Her guidance over the years has taught me so much. I wonder if she will be proud, or is she going to be furious at me trying to overpower her authority?

I take a quick glance her way, and she notices. She gives my thigh a tight squeeze and asks me in a quiet but gruff voice, "What's on your mind Angel? Are you hungry? We almost there but I don't mind stopping at the roadside cafe up ahead."Typical of her, she always assumed my mood is due to my stomach, well that's what she wants me to believe. My stomach is the furthermost thing on my mind. Eating is probably in first position, but not the type of eating that leads to a full stomach, depending on how you look at it."Maybe we should stop and stretch our legs a little. A bathroom break is a good idea too." I replied in a buttery voice I hoped would grab her attention.

About 20km down the road I saw the sign that read ' Cafe 1km'. I started getting nervous. This is my chance to make the first move. Its now or never.

We pulled into a parking spot close to the cafe ablution block which was a few meters from the main building.

" Luce, please come with me. You know I don't like public bathrooms."

"Damn it Angel!" she replied. "Will you ever grow up and be a 'big girl'. There's no one here and I'm sure the burly bikers and truckers had their share of girls last night". She was mocking me now, and I didn't like it one bit, this was just more fuel on my fire.

She locked the car and took my hand, leading me into the light, bright bathrooms, which totally weren't what I expected. The paraplegic cubicle was to our right and basins sitting on a beautiful log counter to our left. I took charge and dragged her into the large paraplegic cubicle.

"For fuck sakes Angel. This is a paraplegic bathroom and we have working fucking legs! Can you ever just behave?"

I ignored her stern tone and pushed her up against the wall. Before she could bitch anymore I had loosened her jeans and had them half way to her ankles.

"What the fuck....."

Mid sentence I plunged my fingers into her cunt and heard her gasp. She was completely taken aback. She was shocked into silence. Her tight snatch was surprisingly wet, and her walls so tight. I very seldom had the opportunity to explore the depths of her physical being, and was taking full advantage.

I continued plunging into her. My rhythm growing more rapid with my built up urge to get off. She was panting now. Obviously enjoying my fingers in her. She bit her lip to the point that blood was trickling down her chin. I wanted to lap it up so badly, but didn't want to distract my focus from her cunt.

I had no idea taking charge could feel this good.

She lifted her hands to my shoulder, and I thought she was heading for my throat, instead she encircled her arm around my neck, using the leverage to hold herself up. Fuck, seeing her so vulnerable, needing me, beautiful, feminine was blowing my mind. Watching sweat drip down her brow from her sexual desire was sexy yet intimate on a completely new level.

I felt her legs weaken and she whispered in my ear 'I'm there. I'm cumming my Angel."

I didn't stop and allowed her to ride the waves of my fingers now lovingly stroking her walls.

I felt like Queen of the World. Like I had just won the Nobel Prize or became president. I had made my mistress cum!

I took a step back, lifted my dress and pulled down my now drenched white cotton panties. I took my seat and emptied my bladder. While I was wiping my fanny clean she tightened her still soaked jeans and stared at me. I stood up, straightened my dress.

"What was that?" She asked grinning.

"We can go now I'm done." I answered, deliberately avoiding her question.

Together we washed our hands and head for the car. This really was going to be a fantastic road trip.

'Change is better than a holiday...' or so they say. I guess I will be finding out.