Wanna Fuck My Tits?

Story Info
Saskia works at our hospital. She comes on to me.
992 words
4.03
13.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roygbef
roygbef
10 Followers

"You wanna fuck my tits?" she whispered.

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me. You wanna fuck my tits?"

We were alone in the coffee room.

I chuckled and looked down at the floor, a bit embarrassed and lost for words.

Saskia was relatively new to cardiology in our hospital. A few times lately I would show her an ECG and try to explain it, and she would lean into me; I would feel her large breasts against my shoulder. I found it annoying. I figured she was bluffing. She was married. I had a girlfriend.

I looked her right in the eyes.

"If you you show me our tits, I'll know you mean it."

She popped open her white uniform, lifted up a shirt and said,

"Take a look at these. They're real. They're yours for the taking."

They weren't exactly her bare tits, but I planted my hands on her sports bra. Her BMI said about 30, on the heavy side. He bra size said LARGE.

So we made a date: 45 minutes later, during lunch.

At lunch time we went into ECG Room 3, the one least used, and locked the door. We swished the electrodes away from the cot. She popped the front of her uniform open again and hung it up on a peg. She peeled off her shirt. She sat down on the hospital cot.

"So Big Boy, show me yourself."

I removed my uniform, then my shoes, socks and pants. Then my underpants. I kept my t-shirt on.

"There's my little guy! You're circumcised! You Jewish?"

"No, American."

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

She took my balls in her hand and played with them a bit. Then stroked me underhand to get me hard. It didn't take her long.

"Let's get you nice and wet."

She licked her palm a few times and continued.

She reached under her tits and stripped off her sporting bra.

Her large tits fell out of it.

"Nice, hey?"

She laid down on her back.

"Climb on."

So I got on top of her and crept up to around her rib cage.

"My cleavage ain't wet yet. So give me a good lick."

I licked her between her tits.

"Now come to mamma."

Which I took to mean stick your dick between my tits, so I did.

And she squeezed her tits together to make a nice big humping ground for my swollen dick.

I slowly slipped it, back and forth. It felt like cunt sex, but with me getting to see everything my dick was doing.

Back, forth, back, forth.

She laughed.

"We should have done this years ago."

Saskia had been working at the hospital for about two months. Her hubby had MS and was stuck in a wheelchair, which was maybe why she had the hots for any colleague with three legs.

"And now for dessert."

She let go of her breasts, put her hands on my butt and pushed my hips forward. Her mouth was waiting for my dick and found it, bull's eye.

Oh God, this was good.

She pushed me deeper into her mouth a couple of times.

Shit, I was ready to pop. So I pulled out, looked down at her and said,

"Take your pants off. I want to lick you silly."

A rattle at the door handle. A knock on the door,

"Hey, I'm trying to take a nap!"

"Do you know where Saskia is?"

"No! Probably outside, taking a walk!"

I got off of her and let her shimmy out of her white uniform pants and undies, her with her wide hips.

Back on the cot I lifted up her knees, put my hands on her hips and planted my nose firmly on her pubes. My tongue found her clit and I licked her up and down, as quick as I could. It had effect. She started moaning immediately.

My mouth, my tongue grew numb. So I switched to keeping my tongue stiff and shaking my head back and forth.

It took a while, but she came, finally! She squeezed her thighs against my ears and pressed my head to her cunt with her hands.

I imagined my head being devoured by her thighs, disappearing up her cunt. I imagined my whole body being sucked in. I imagined myself saying Hello to her from inside her uterus.

I unplugged my mouth from her labia, lifted her knees up and scooted up to kneel at the shrine of her holy cunt.

I stuck myself in. There was plenty of room, but God it was wet and warm.

"You aren't using a condom."

"I don't think I need one. I haven't had normal sex for 5 years and I'm as sterile as the inside of an autoclave."

"What do you mean by normal sex?"

"Oh, Forget it."

I started thumping.

She placed a couple of wet fingers over her clit and started strumming her thing.

I thumped away and slowly picked up speed, getting close to coming.

I hung over her, smiling like an idiot.

She whacked away at her clit and smiled back like a similar idiot.

I lost it. I shot my load. I came up her fucking cunt and plopped on top of her. God, she was soft! There were advantages to being overweight.

She came a second time and her body rippled like the sea at Beaufort force 6.

I lifted my head. We looked in each other's eyes and then kissed, tongue and all.

She laughed. She said,

"Repeat after me: With this cum I thee wet."

"With this cum I thee wet."

"I now pronounce you a waffle-headed husband."

Saskia had a way with words.

Another knock on the door.

"You awake? Any idea where Saskia is?"

"No, fuck off!"

We waited a few seconds. No further sounds.

"Or simply fuck me, she whispered, as she grabbed my butt and pulled my still hard cock deeper into her cunt."

roygbef
roygbef
10 Followers