All Comments on 'Wanna Go Upstairs?'

by roygbef

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 7 years ago
I was surprised at the strength of my reaction to your "unique" attempt at dialog. It bugged (and still bugs) the shit right out of me!

-Why are we using dashes instead of quotation marks again?

-Because the author is a dipshit.

-Who said that? He also didn't bother to identify who was speaking.

-Yeah. I noticed that too. Again: The author is a dipshit.

-But why the dashes? Does he think he'll save the environment by reducing the number of pixels in his text? What's his damage?

-Still not sure WHO I'm talking to... Anyway, he's a dipshit. Dipshits tend to not think things through. Maybe he was jacking off and got some cum on his keyboard and now the Apostrophe and Quotation Mark key is stuck. Who knows? Dipshits are dipshits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not only is the style shitty, but

This isn't incest .... this is the first line, 'Angie and I were old colleagues turned friends.' That's not incest.

And even the line, 'since our mom died' is followed by, 'my sisters and I' not 'our sisters.'

This dip shit writer got the wrong category on top of being a shitty story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just sayin

the category is incest "/taboo" so some could say this is taboo. Maybe if the site removes the "/taboo" then everyone would be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rubbish

Sorry. Badly written, not sexy or even incest based. Couldn't see the point in this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
-Just Saying-

He has incest in his tagline so he fucked that up and for other anon: if this is a 5 star story then it can only be 5 out of a 100.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Just sayin

That would be true, if there was any taboo content. There isn't.

<P>

BTW, QUOTATION MARKS!

<P>

"Time for a shower?" I asked.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Where is the Incest?

a quite sterile sex scene with a few good bits. Keep working on it though we may learn she is his sister or his Mum.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 7 years ago
I liked it.

I don't understand readers who mete out such harsh criticism and name calling to volunteer authors. Authors are sharing their hard work with us; we should be gracious enough offer constructive criticism instead of vitriol.

The style is unconventional but the story reads well. Perhaps the author has limited education and practice writing. Maybe he's experimenting with a different mode of writing. The story itself is good and could lead to further chapters...unless the critics discourage the author.

I think the story, whatever its shortcomings, reveals talent that should be encouraged. Like mom said, if you can't say something nice...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tennesseedickhead

if you only say nice thing then you''ll never hear the truth. and when you hear the truth not put in a sensitive way, you can take it and learn from it, or you can go cry and say, 'oh, mommy, the world is so mean, I never want to leave my room.'

more than one author in the world has not used quotes and its worked for them, they were talented enough to use them. If you're not going to use quotes, then don't use dashes. Don't use punctuation but write in a way it is clear who is speaking and when speaking is being done. This is the retard version of cormac mcarthy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous