Wanna Paint Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June was pleased and relaxed now since she really didn't feel any strong emotional attachment to her parents. She had not seen her mom and dad for nearly three years but would be happy to spend a few weeks with them. However, June was adamant that she return to her home and li'l sis Risse every night by 7:00 PM.

June wholly saw Di, Tarza, and Risse as her nuclear family. Di lovingly ruled the household as a most wonderful Boss Mom. Di and Tarza were discussing marriage soon, agreeing that rearing two talented girls like June and Risse would be a handful. So, no other little feet were in their future plans. Also, Carl considered Di, Tarza, the girls, and his grandmom Rosa his nuclear family. So they already had a fourteen-year-old son for a total of three children.

Maryland and Wanda were June's very special aunts. Both ladies had fully supported June's desires during her trauma of escaping to Charlotte, which was now history. They understood June's love for Risse, so both girls always visited Maryland and Wanda together several times each year.

Carl and his grandmom-Rosa also occupied a special place in June's heart. Together, she and Carl studied in the Exception program and collaborated on numerous spectacular Celestial Art paintings. The Beaufort gallery's 'wanna paint' room would always be June's, Carl's, and Risse's own little special artistic hideaway.

Without question, June absolutely loved visiting grandmas Paisley and Judy at The Estates in Charlotte. Both grandmas had rocked June's world from day one when they met. June had never experienced this particular type and level of 'grandma love' before meeting them. So June happily started the saying that real grandmas were Jesus' gift from heaven.

Mooch was sure to be June's best bud for life, along with the twins, Denise and Mary Ann. Mooch, June, Risse, Denise, and Mary Ann were a fixture at grandmas Paisley and Judy several times a year. Additionally, Mooch and the twins would be enrolled in the next Gifted Exception class, starting in January 2023, giving the girls even more time together.

Finally, Sam became June's favorite grandpa, and she loved him dearly. June now had many new friends, but Sam held a special place in her heart because she and Risse met him first. June also loved Di's parents, John and Marsha, but it was somewhat muted by only seeing them twice a year.

June now had the loving support of a tight nuclear family and a diverse extended family. Still, Di was the glue holding June's world together. June considered herself to be Di's elder daughter without question. The very moment that Di smiled, pulled the comforter back, letting June crawl in to snuggle with Risse was breathtaking for her. So June vowed she would be Risse's big sister forever. June had never looked back from Di's lovingly accepting her that night over two years ago.

***

June's custody crisis was now history, while the Charlotte Gallery's renovations were moving along at light speed. Di, Tarza, and the girls had visited Charlotte on two four-day trips since the crisis, helping MCsee to complete the gallery's renovations on schedule.

On their first post-crisis visit to Charlotte, June asked Di, "Mom, what do you think about Risse and I holding our grandmas captive the entire stay and doing all kinds of fun things with them?

"Carl and grandmom Rosa are driving down with grandpa Sam, so Risse and I are thinking of also hijacking grandmom Rosa. Carl can hang around with you guys at the gallery, helping with the heavy lifting. He could also spend a few hours relaxing with the twin's dad Jules."

June explained, "This is our first visit to Charlotte since the scary time when grandma Paisley saved my life. So this will be a great time for Risse and me to say thank you by giving them our love for four full days in Charlotte. Of course, Mooch and the twins will join us in giving our grandmas a great time."

Di was tearing up as she looked at Tarza, "June and Risse, you are such thoughtful, loving girls. Your moms Tarza and I say absolutely yes to four days of you five girls spoiling your grandmas crazy."

June, Mooch, and the triplets (Denise, Risse, and Mary Ann) never left grandmas Paisley and Judy's side during that Charlotte trip. They also had grandmom Rosa joining in on all their special activities. They wandered all over the Estates' outlying property, dragging their three grandmas through the often mosquito-ridden surrounding lakes. The five girls gave the three grandmas the times of their lives on this and the second post-crisis visits.

They saw movies, visited flea markets, rode horseback at the dude ranch, and did many more fun activities. They had picnics in the park and pizza nights, where grandmom Rosa blew them away with her great homemade pizzas. Pizza nights were usually a time of reflection as the girls and grandmas stargazed while sealing their unbreakable love bond.

One Saturday night, Renee, MCsee, Di, Tarza, Mercy Leigh, and Jane were going out for the evening, so they stopped by MCsee's moms' place for a quick look-see. The three grandmas appeared totally frazzled as their gran-girls were busily plotting the next day's adventures.

The grandmas may have been physically worn out, but all three faces were adorned with the happiest smiles of their long lives. They were so proud and grateful for their gran-girls wanting to spend their entire Charlotte visit showing the three of them so much love.

***

The Charlotte Gallery's renovations were completed on schedule. MCsee was now organizing a very special one-week Grand Opening Gala event. So Sam closed the Beaufort and Savannah galleries for two weeks, shipping some of their more popular artsy items for exhibition at the Charlotte Gala.

Di corralled Sam, "What are your thoughts on my proposing to Tarza at the Charlotte event?"

Sam's answered, "Yes! Yes! Let's do it on the premier Friday night social event!"

Di now had her work cut out, intermingling a Proposal to Tarza during a high-powered social event for nearly 400 people. MCsee was all in on this engagement project, as were Renee, Paisley, and Judy. Di was keeping it a secret from Risse, Denise, and Mary Ann since the triplets loved to talk. But she had brought June and Mooch on board to help her shop for rings, dresses, and other engagement items for the Friday night premier event.

Grandmas Paisley and Judy would keep the triplets entertained at the dude ranch. They signed Risse, Denise, and Mary Ann up for a three-day juvenile horseback riding school package. The triplets stayed at the ranch, with June, Mooch, and Carl joining them every night. So this was the perfect cover, allowing June and Mooch to conspire with mom-Di during the day. Carl was also quite busy during the day, helping MCsee and Tarza with the Gala exhibit's heavy lifting items.

Di asked June to be the Missus of Ceremonies for the engagement event. So June and Mooch developed an amazing script for Friday evening. After dinner each night at the dude ranch, June and Mooch scooped up the triplets to privately practice their lines.

June and Mooch also helped Di prepare special invitations for her parents, John and Marsha, Maryland, Wanda, and Andy, as well as a few other good friends. Di wanted to be sure this group of family and special friends were in Charlotte for her proposal to Tarza. Most other artsy-leaning friends would be there for the regular gallery's gala celebration, so they did not need a special invite.

June designed really cool cocktail dresses for the premiere night, which were a bit much for Di. But she went with the flow because June was so excited. Actually, the dresses were perfect for the Gala's Premier Friday night. So Tarza, Risse, the twins, and everyone else would be in the dark about Di's marriage proposal to Tarza.

The Gallery's By Sam @ Charlotte Staff, would wear Black Demon Deacon party dresses emblazoned with gold 'wanna paint' lettering. MCsee and Renee would wear black thigh highs and Coal Black 3" Jimmy Choo heels. Mooch, Denise, and Mary Ann would wear the same style of dresses, with black socks and patent leather flats.

The Gallery's By Sam @ Beaufort Staff, would wear Blue-Blue Devil party dresses emblazoned with white 'wanna paint' lettering. Tarza and Di would wear blue thigh highs and Coal Black 3" Jimmy Choo heels. June and Risse would wear the same style of dresses, with blue socks and black patent leather flats.

Carl would wear a nice pair of Blue Blue Devil dress slacks, a Blue Devil silk shirt emblazoned with white 'wanna paint' lettering, and nice black dress shoes. Carl would be the Gala's Premier Night's social butterfly roaming the gallery mixing in with the guests. He would also be available for group photos and commenting on the Celestial Group Set and other artsy exhibition items with interested guests.

Finally, the Charlotte Grand Opening Gala week arrived and moved along famously. MCsee happily anticipated a significantly large art exhibit sales volume for the following month. She also expected to contract several business meetings and private wedding gallery receptions for the next six months.

Rosa was there managing the catering group in refined style. Available at three stations, there were NA Champagne, Red Wine, Beer, and various types of soft drinks. The two light hors d'oeuvre stations were impeccably laid out and simply divine, with the entire Gala being a resounding success so far.

Sam and the Charlotte group had been discretely herding their special guests frontward for the highlight premier event.

June and Mooch each took cordless mikes to center stage and asked for everyone's attention. June, cutely, "I am Autumn June Mason and was roped by my mom into acting as the Missus of Ceremonies for tonight's Gala Premier. I am not going down in flames quietly or alone, so I conscripted my best bud Mooch as Co-Missus. That should make Duke Blue Devil and Wake Forest Demon Deacon fans equally happy. Finally, will our younger triplet sisters please join us on stage?"

This intro of the triplets seemed a little mysterious for strangers and/or newbies to the 'Gallery's By Sam' scene. Three cute little girls pranced onto the stage, with not one of them even remotely resembling bio-sisters. There were a few looks of agog and gasps or 'What the heck is this?' comments.

Mooch opened her mike, snickering, "Everyone, please play nicely now. Our triplet sisters are very sensitive to their being amazingly and perfectly identical. Sometimes my elder sister June and I cannot even tell them apart!"

The crowd roared with laughter, with one guy loudly yelling, "This is the coolest Gallery Gala Premier Night I have ever attended!"

June asked, "Will Mr. Samuel J Harrison (aka grandpa Sam) please stand? For those of you vacationing on Mars for the past year, Sam is the owner of the Beaufort, Charlotte, and Savannah Gallery's By Sam.

"Tonight is a special event in many ways, so will mom-Tarza please take the elevated middle chair? One of the triplets, Risse, who has worked tirelessly helping mom-Tarza prepare for tonight's Gala event, will join her in a moment. Grandpa Sam asked me to recognize my mom-Tarza and baby sister Risse for their diligently helping the Charlotte gallery staff organize this week's Gala opening."

June reflected, "As some of you are aware, I am currently thirteen, going on 25. Since my eleventh birthday, I have been planning a short one-month visit to the planet Mars before my 25th birthday. However, only small bits of engineering design work on my new Jet Propulsion Engine remains to be done. So I may visit Mars well before turning twenty-five, but there is a fly in the ointment. My boss, mom-Di, has the final say.

"My second and newer project is in the preliminary stage but is designed to greatly enhance the lifestyles of sightless (blind as at bat) persons."

June laughed cutely, "I know that some of you out there are thinking, what on Mars did Sam find to put in that thirteen year old girl's Kool-Aid? Well, I kind of hate to burst your bubble, but this Gala is now and will forever be non-alcoholic!"

General laughter and snickering all over the open area followed Risse as she wobbly turned to June, cutely sneering, "Big sis, you never told me the Tequila Shots were NA. Oops!"

Then roaring laughter erupted all over the place when Mary Ann "hiccups" and dramatically trips over her feet and falls onto the floor.

Denise yelled out, "You are so busted, Mary Ann! I'm telling Mom that you got drunk before the Gala!"

Roaring laughter continues while one lady asks her friend, "Aren't the triplets so cute?"

June holds up her hand, "Please settle down, folks, 'cause we're not really drunk, just a little high with our friends!"

Now the entire place is absolutely in stitches. Mooch said, "Geez, ol' Autumn-n-June, I cannot believe Mom never busted us for drinking the Tequila and replacing it with Kool-Aid! You are definitely my brilliant best bud. Hiccup!"

June looked anguished, "Hold On, Folks, we are just playing you, so do not worry about Charlotte, NC's six-month Tequila drought, as she Hiccups and Belches!"

Some lady yelled from the audience, "You Ought To Quit, Girl. I am just about to wet my pants!"

Denise loudly groaned, "Holy Tequila Shots! Give that lady room to run, 'cause big sis did not put the wet panties-n-floor scenario in our scripts for tonight."

Chuckling, June lifts her hand for silence, "The young girls playing you are my sister, Risse, my best friend, Mooch, and her twin sisters, Denise and Mary Ann. Each time Risse and I visit Charlotte, we five girls gather at grandmas Paisley's and Judy's home, where we have the time of our lives. We five girls are best buds and love each other dearly. But our enduring love for grandmas Paisley and Judy is a shooting star beyond glorious.

"Two years ago, at age eleven, I was sad and lonely, stuck in a lifeless boarding school. I did not have any good or best friends as I do here in Charlotte, especially Mooch." June turns and hugs Mooch.

"I am called GIFTED because of my extremely high intelligence testing! But not having friends or family close by was so heavily burdensome that I almost lost the will to live. I may IQ test as a genius, but I am also a thirteen-year-old girl needing parental love and guidance. My biological mom and dad are scientists primarily working on archeological digs in the Middle East and Africa, so I was all alone in this depressing boarding school for three long years.

"My aunts Maryland and Wanda, along with Mom Di and my li'l sis Risse rescued me from that hell-hole for a one-month summer vacation reprieve. After living with mom-Di and Risse for a month, I vowed to never return to that boarding school. It is now just over two years that I now have a real home and I am loved so much by my loving close and extended family."

June, softly crying, "Mom Di asked me to help her with a very special project. So, tonight is the start of our new lives together as an ecstatically happy family. We are now blessed by Jesus with unconditional and endearing love."

June sits in one empty chair beside Tarza, while Risse sits in the other empty chair. Mooch is also crying but with tiny little smiles breaking through.

Mooch hands Di her mike and reaches for a small box off to the side, while Di walks over and kneels before Tarza.

Di, "My Darling Tarza, tonight, I am asking for your hand in marriage and becoming a loving mother for our two girls, Risse and June. I have loved you ever since you peeked into the bedroom when I was dressing for a dinner meeting with several Duke Professors.

"I did not realize that you were the person I was to interview for the job of Gallerist at Sam's Beaufort Gallery. Regardless we got off to a sensational start. Then, out of nowhere, trouble came searching for us. It took us almost two weeks to truly realize our love for each other, and since then, our lives together have been full speed ahead.

"You are the person I want to grow old with while we guide June and Risse to happy and fulfilling lives."

Mooch hands Di the first ring, which she places on Tarza's ring finger. "Will you marry me and our girls, darling?" asked Di.

Tarza, crying profusely, "Oh Di, I love you with all my heart. YES, YES, YES!"

Di leaned over, lightly touching Tarza. Then Mooch asked, "Di, do you promise to forever love, honor, and respect the bonds of marriage and family when you and Tarza marry?"

Di responded, "I promise with all my heart and soul!"

Di repeated the ring placement on June and Risse's fingers. "Will you two always be loving sisters and good daughters for both of your moms?" asked Di.

June folded Risse into a warm, loving big sis hug, "I promise to love and take care of my li'l sis for as long as we live, and we will always honor our moms without Exception!"

Mooch, "I declare that Di and Tarza, as well as June and Risse, are Officially Engaged For Marriage as a family!"

The Gala crowd went wild with family and friends all crowding around and hovering over the engaged family. Tarza talked with her moms, Wanda and Maryland, for a long time, which finally sealed their mom/daughter bond of love after being separated for twenty years.

The Gala Premier Night concluded, and the newly engaged family returned to Paisley's and Judy's home, staying there all night. June and Risse were side-by-side with their moms for the night, which was just what Di wanted. Di and Tarza would enjoy a night out celebrating their engagement sometime next week, but tonight was for family. Di's parents stayed at a private lodge near Paisley's and had turned in by 11:00 PM.

Di wanted a PJ-Party Sleepover for the girls, including her family of four, along with Abby, Sheryl, and Mooch; Emily, Denise, and Mary Ann; and Renee and MCsee. A total of twelve moms and daughters were bunking on pallets in Paisley and Judy's enormous living room, celebrating the engagement. Wanda, Maryland, Rosa, Mercy Leigh, and Jane would join them mid-morning Saturday for a special engagement breakfast.

Sam and Carl were bunking with Jules, where the two adults intended to share one or two shots of Single Malt Laphroaig Scotch Whisky before calling it a night. The three guys would also join the girls for breakfast, along with Di's parents continuing the engagement celebration.

Most of the Charlotte Gala Celebration guests had returned home by noon the Monday after the Gala. Di, Tarza, and their two girls were still in Charlotte, along with Carl and Rosa. They helped MCsee with some of the Charlotte gallery's cleanup, and were relaxing a bit before traveling home to Beaufort. Sam had left for Savannah earlier in the day to reorganize and inventory the gallery since it would reopen in three days.

Di glanced up when a serious-looking June asked to speak privately with Di and Tarza. Risse, giving them a look, had stayed over to the side playing with the twins, which the two moms quickly noted as very unusual.

June looked at her mom's Di and Tarza with a twinkle in her eyes. "I was just thinking that maybe Risse and I should stay for a week and help our grandmas recover from the Gala. They were swamped hosting many friends and other guests, so Risse and I feel we should be responsible gran-girls and help them recover from the stress."

June explained further, "Of course, Mooch, Denise, and Mary Ann would want to also help, which Risse and I kind of agree is best. It's a real mess, so with five of us working hard, we should have the place spotless in, uh, a week. Mooch is certain that her moms and Emily will agree to their staying all week helping grandmas Paisley and Judy to recover their vitality."

1...345678