Wanna Paint Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc, happily, "SE-1 found me a nice 750ml bottle of single malt Laphroaig from somewhere on this jalopy, so I wholly trust her to get us safely back home."

SE-1 and 2's calculations were completed and verified. So SE-1 spoke quietly with Doc regarding the special emergency onboard MOXIE-O2V package. These were experimental in vivo oxygen expansion capsules designed for expanded oxygen use with MOXIE on Mars Flights and on the Planet Mars.

There were sufficient capsules for each crew/passenger to take three tablets daily for the next five days. She advised Doc to relax and let the tablets work their magic. Doc, Cap, and Roy would start their dosage 12 hours ahead of everyone else. This would keep doc and both pilots intensely alert in this critical phase of course correction(s).

***

After a good night's sleep at the space center, SE-1 reviewed all concurrent clinical data reports collected from the twenty persons on MF012. She was completely satisfied that the return oxygen expansion volume was sufficient for the next five days. So if the Cap did not screw up, the spacecraft would safely land at Houston in four days, with one day of spare oxygen left.

SE-1 came online late morning Houston time, "How're ya feeling, Doc? Looks to me like all is hot for your Houston return. So this is goodbye from the Space Explorer Team for now. My team will follow your progress to Houston remotely since your jalopy has an adequate O2 supply for five days."

"After your landing, I will ring you at Houston for a chat. My new fiancé, SE-2, is giving me the let's go have some real fun eye, so we are back to our engagement party."

Cap to Doc, "I don't fucking believe it! That SE-1 broad and her entire SE Team is running off to a party in the middle of our rescue."

***

Meanwhile, June's SE Team had talked with Moms and Gran-Moms while in route from Houston to Charlotte. They were ecstatic with their success in redirecting MF012 back to Houston.

All was proceeding exactly as June and Mooch projected, so NAV-Roy should safely land the jalopy in two days. All the Moms and Gran-Moms were proud of their children, who now reported directly to Ms. President.

Two days later, NASA-approved space flight MFO12 landed safely in Houston, with no reported deaths or injuries. None of the crew or passengers met any members of the SE Team, leaving some to wonder if the entire five-day crisis was only a dream.

***

June, Mooch, Risse, Denise, Mary Ann, and Carl were now back at grandmas Paisley and Judy's home finishing their engagement party. Most of the guests were long gone, but June's team still celebrated her and Mooch's engagement. The team's real joy was saving the lives of twenty people and the very expensive Billion Dollar jalopy.

Immediately after arriving at their grandmas, Risse set up an electronically secure conference call with Moms Di and Tarza. They had previously spoken with several Moms and Grans from the Military jet in route to Charlotte. But they had to be vague with their mission description since it was all TS/SCI.

June and Mooch described some of the mission hazards in more detail on this secure (jammed) call from The Estates. The entire team agreed that June's leadership was the primary reason for their success.

She was firm, professional, and respectful while maintaining a calming dignity throughout the MF012 Space Emergency ordeal. Carl's basic fear of flying had been conquered a few years prior, but he now vowed to fly into space anytime when June was leading the team.

The SE Team would stay in The Estates for the next ten days, with each member taking a few days away to visit close family. Emily and Jules were collecting the twins tomorrow, and then Mooch and June would go to Abby and Sheryl's home for a few days. Risse and Carl would stay, taking care of their grandmas while the others were gone.

Finally, Di, Tarza, Sam, and grandmom Rosa would come to Charlotte for an eight-day visit. Di and Tarza would hug and kiss their girls and then finish Mooch's Birthday and Engagement party, interrupted by Ms. President.

For now, Grandmas Paisley and Judy had poured eight glasses of Fume, "You all did a fantastic service to our country, saving 20 Lives from certain death. We are so proud of you, so here is a grandmoms' toast of love to our SE Team.

They were each still sipping their chilled Fume Blanc when Grandma Judy approached with a tall, regal lady. She smiled, giving the lady a glass of Fume.

"Doc, please meet our grandkids, June, Mooch, Risse, Denise, Mary Ann, and Carl!"

Doc reported on her secret meeting with Ms. President aboard AF-1, "Ms. President sends warmest regards to her SE-Team for an outstanding call to duty performance. I am now a Special Space Medical Assistant (SE-7) and NAV-Roy a Special Space Flight Assistant (SE-8) to Ms. President.

"Although Ms. President was vague during the meeting, NAV Roy and I are certain that Team Leader June (SE-1) requested our appointments to the team. We are both proud and totally committed to the SE-Team."

The six original SE-Team Members smiled in recognition of Doc's loyalty declaration to June and the team.

Carl (SE-6) smirked, "What did Ms. President think about her disastrous one-month Presidential approval ratings drop from 79% to 74%?"

"Our understanding is that Unfair and Unbalanced XOF News highlighted her terrible approval ratings drop as the driving reason for our MF012 rescue mission being called a HOAX.

"Their expert scientific analytical commentator assured the public that no such secret MF012 rescue mission ever happened. He is supposedly a noted outstanding space exploration analyst, although he has never taken or passed even one engineering class. He is listed on their website as earning a Ph.D. (Cum Laude) from the University of CTN in NYC!"

Carl continued, "SE-1 asked for visuals on this XOF Expert Commentator. So I envisioned a ship departing NYC related to the commentator.

"He received his Ph.D. in four days of intensive studies from The University of Cruise To Nowhere (CTN) in 2019, sailing out of a NYC Harbor.

"So there you have it; a commentary from the XOF's Unfair and Unbalanced 4-Day Doctoral Wonder!!"

Denise (SE-4), "I know that Ms. President probably wet her pantsuit in abject terror on that Unfair and Unbalanced prognostication of her fall from Presidential Grace?"

Risse (SE-3) smiling, "With that tidbit from SE-6, welcome to the team, Doc. Please tell NAV-Roy that he flew a heck of MF012 Houston precise reentry rotation(s) and course correction pattern with that old jalopy. We will gleefully fly with HotShot Pilot Roy (SE-8) anywhere in the Galaxy!"

Now The SE Team Has TWO New Members, SE-7 and 8!

June called Mooch over for a hug and kiss. The engaged couple sweetly kissed, and Mooch commented, "It's been a great ride Old Autumn-n-June, which started right here at grandmas Paisley and Judy's nine years ago!"

Mooch then queried, "Honeymoon On Mars, Babe?"

June replied, "Oh Yeah, Babe. It certainly has been a spectacular ride for me with The Moocher. I So Love You!"

Mooch, "Right back at you babe, with all my love! So, let's go play some board games!"

The End

Billyslate Copyright 2022

1...345678