Wanna Paint Pt. 02

Story Info
Two young women find love and success together.
25.2k words
4.72
3.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This is my 19th erotic story and Literotica submission. I am always indebted to Candy_Kane54 (CK) for her continuing commitment to helping me improve my writing style. CK has provided 100 percent of the editing and style advice for all 19 stories. I am so grateful since I would have never written these stories without CK's enthusiastic and continuing support.

My Lesbian Romance stories focus on the trials and lives of strong and powerful women. Romance, not sex, is the driving factor in these stories, which are 100 percent Fiction; however, many are based on real-life experiences of friends or acquaintances.

Most stories are lesbian love and romance heavy with children all about them. As a general rule, no overt sexual activity occurs while children are present in the home. Maintaining this rule requires that relatives and friends share active roles in the stories, allowing the little ones a fun place to visit when the sex heats up at home.

All explicit sexual activities in this story are lesbian, with young ladies aged 21 or older. Like my other stories, WANNA PAINT builds slowly with lots of personal and business details before any sexual activity occurs. Most explicit sex scenes feature a dominant but absolutely loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action.

If this is your type of Lesbian Romance-Love-Sex Story ... ENJOY!

NOTE:

This chapter of Wanna Paint takes place in Beaufort and Charlotte, NC. Therefore, seven of the Primary Charlotte Characters and five Honorable Mentions are from my previous story, 'The Move Home.' To fully understand the several nuances in this chapter, one should first read 'The Move Home.'

VISITING GALLERY'S BY SAM @ CHARLOTTE

The Beaufort Gallery Opening Gala was a roaring success, and the entire team was very pleased. Di and Tarza had taken three days off for some well-deserved loving R&R. Di's parents looked after June and Risse while the new girlfriends hibernated at the gallery's upstairs luxury en suite apartment.

While Di and Tarza were on R&R, Carl, the newest gallery member, briefly stopped by Di's bungalow to say hello to June and Risse. During the gala, John and Marsha had taken quickly to the young, quiet, Black American fourteen-year-old, asking him to stay for dinner one night. Carl really enjoyed the lovely dinner with Di's parents while also catching up on the latest gossip with June and Risse.

Di's mom and dad remained in Beaufort for a few extra days after Di and Tarza's love hiatus ended. The bungalow was now a bit crowded with Di and Tarza back home. Di gave her parents the girls' bedroom so they had some privacy. Di, Tarza, June, and Risse slept in the en suite MBR with their moms, which had a nice Castro convertible sofa that the girls shared.

Di mostly worked on the 2024/25 school year's Exception Program Curriculum and other business school projects. She was also studying intensely for two tough special exams she needed to complete her five-year BA/MBA in three years.

Tarza, June, Risse, and Carl were often found at the gallery removing several temporary exhibit items from the grand opening gala. Five special events and two regular exhibition weekends were scheduled for October and November, totaling seven function activities before the Christmas Holiday season started at Thanksgiving.

So, the timing was perfect for Di, Tarza, and the girls to visit Charlotte and evaluate whether Sam should offer to purchase and renovate an older art gallery. Di and Tarza's schedules were easily open for a four to seven-day Charlotte visit. If all preceded as anticipated in Charlotte, there would soon be three galleries owned by Sam's Art Holdings LLC as follows:

Gallery's By Sam @ Beaufort, NC

Gallery's By Sam @ Charlotte, NC

Gallery's By Sam @ Savannah, GA

Di took the girls out for lunch and shopping, leaving Tarza free to contact the Charlotte, NC art major, MCsee Allison Walker-Evans.

MCsee answered on the first ring, asking, "Who's calling as this call is not from a local Charlotte area code?"

Tarza replied, "I am Tarza Lee Milford and the Gallerist for Gallery's By Sam @ Beaufort, NC. We also currently have a Gallery's By Sam @ Savannah, GA, which is our flagship gallery.

"Is this MCsee Allison Walker-Evans speaking?" queried Tarza.

MCsee responded warily, "Yes, I am MCsee, and what do you want?"

Tarza replied, "Mr. Samuel J Harrison, who goes by Sam, asked me to speak with you concerning an art gallery our company intends to purchase in Charlotte. Sam's Art Holdings LLC has already approved the current gallery's location site, including a tentative six-month renovation schedule. However, we must first confirm that all is in order with the gallery's financials.

"Your name was given to Sam as an excellent prospect for the Gallerist position with the newly reorganized Charlotte gallery. In addition to being the Beaufort, NC Gallerist, I am also a minority owner with a 25% stake.

"If we can successfully negotiate the Charlotte gallery's purchase, you would be offered the Gallerist position with a similar ownership plan. The 25% stake in the Charlotte gallery would be a substantial component of your full pay package."

MCsee cut in quickly, "Are you really serious, Tarza?"

"Dead Serious!" replied Tarza.

Tarza explained, "My girlfriend, Di is an Associate Dean of Special Programs in the Duke Fuqua School of Business-Beaufort, NC, on the Marine Biology Campus. Di is also a board member of Sam's Art Holdings LLC. So, she and I would like to visit Charlotte in two weeks' time, staying for three or four days.

"We have two young daughters, Risse, age 6, and June, age 12, and will bring them with us as a special treat for their being good girls. Our recent Beaufort Grand Opening Gala was a lot of work, but our girls were 100% on board in helping make the gala an amazing success.

"Risse absolutely loves to paint and has been saying 'wanna paint' to her mom Di since she was two. Risse's elder sister June has been a perfect 'big sis,' which is Risse's special name for her. So we want to reward them with a short Charlotte vacation away from their studies."

Tarza continued, "It would be very helpful if you or close friends have young children that our girls could meet during our Charlotte visit. I will email you photos and complete information on our recent gala, including Risse and June. Hopefully, you can respond in the next 24 to 48 hours, whether you would be interested in discussing Sam's potential job offer for the new Charlotte Gallery."

MCsee excitedly, "I am extremely interested in the offer. My wife Renee has twin nieces, Denise and Mary Ann, both six years old, and a Goddaughter, Mooch, nine years old. I will check their schedules for the next two weeks, ensuring they catch up with your girls. Maybe we can meet at my mom-Paisley's home on your arrival and have a nice BBQ introducing the girls."

Tarza happily, "Fantastic idea, MCsee, and I hope it will work. Does your mom's property have much outdoor space? June is a budding Astrobiological Engineer and loves stargazing at night."

"My mom's place has a spectacular view of the eastern skyline, so June would be in Astrobiological Heaven." laughed MCsee.

Tarza, "Great, I am messaging you my email contact, so please confirm with a reply. I will send you a brief electronic package, and we can set the exact dates for our visit. Neither Di nor I have ever visited Charlotte, so will you please help us book accommodations close to the Art Gallery and/or your place?"

MCsee replied, "Certainly, and we can massage out those details via email or phone in the next few days."

Tarza then asked MCsee for a special consideration. "Once we are together in Charlotte, we can thoroughly discuss your tentative Gallerist contract. I am sure you will have a local lawyer review and approve the agreement before signing for three years, our standard length.

"My girlfriend and I are in a unique situation with our girls Risse, June, and a third child, Carl, who is fourteen. I am confident that you will understand Di's situation after viewing the Gala event videos and the several news articles and TV reports.

"Di would like your lawyer to consider working for us on the children's issue and possibly sign on as Sam's Art Holding's Corporate Attorney for the three galleries. Di will accept your guidance if you have previously used this attorney with a positive experience."

MCsee laughed saucily, "You and Di are so lucky since I absolutely trust my attorney, literally having known her for 26 years and Nine Special Months!"

"Wow, she's your mom, MCsee?" screamed Tarza. "Di is just going to love this because we are family-oriented people."

MCsee, "Yup, and her name is Paisley Allison Walker. I will give mom Di's information and share the Gala Video. I will tell you if Mom has any major questions or concerns in one of our follow-up calls before the Charlotte visit."

***

All of Tarza's and MCsee's follow-up conversations were quite positive, so Di, Tarza, June, and Risse were just now entering Mecklenburg County/Charlotte on I-85S. Di would use the car's GPS for detailed directions to Paisley and Judy's home, located in a fashionable community, 'The Estates Charlotte.'

MCsee's bio-Mom, Paisley Allison Walker, was an independent Trial Lawyer focusing on domestic and child abuse. But she was also a partner in the Law Firm based in Northern FL. Paisley represented the Law Firm on cases going to trial in NC. So she worked from home approximately 85% of the time, thoroughly enjoying their beautiful property.

Paisley's wife Judy is currently a board member and finance committee Chair for BMS-C, a New Jersey-based Pharmaceutical Corporation. Judy also worked primarily from home assisting Chairman Boyle, except for quarterly board meetings in NJ.

Security notified Paisley and Judy that their guests from Beaufort, NC, had just cleared and should be at their gate/home shortly. MCsee, Renee, Mooch, and the twins (Denise and Mary Ann) walked out to the front gate to personally greet Tarza Lee and her family.

"Wow! This place is fabulous," exclaimed June as she excitedly jumped out of the car.

"I love it here already!" added Risse, following closely behind 'big sis' June.

June strolled right over to Mooch, "Hi, I am Autumn June, but like to be called June." Turning around, she pointed and said, "This is my li'l sis Clarisse, who we call Risse. Who are you?"

Mooch grinned, "I am Jeanne, but everyone calls me Mooch, which is my nickname. These are my twin sisters, Denise and Mary Ann."

Risse giggled, "It must be fun being twins, Denise and Mary Ann, 'cause you have someone to play with all the time. Hey, what's that funny-looking thing over there?"

Denise and Mary Ann took Risse's hands and ran to the building. Denise said it was made for horses, but Aunt Paisley and Judy did not have any horses. So she and Mary Ann played around in it sometimes. The three six-year-old girls were instantaneous friends, giggling cutely as the twins showed Risse the gardens and other outdoor fun places.

June looked closely at Mooch, asking, "So you are a moocher? Got any good snacks on you now?"

Mooch pulled out her favorite Rainbow Candy, asking, "Want some of this one, June?"

June smiled brightly, "Oh Yeah! Moocher girl, you are definitely my best friend now! Oops, we'd better find our three little sisters before they get in trouble." June held out her hand to Mooch, who happily grabbed it as they took off chasing Risse and the twins.

Di stood there smiling, hands on hips looking at Tarza, "Well, Babe, I guess we know who is important now! It is unbelievable how those five girls bonded in minutes, totally forgetting about us! But best of all, Risse immediately accepted Denise and Mary Ann as twins. Wouldn't the world be a great place to live if only we all openly loved like children?"

MCsee stepped forward and hugged Tarza, "I am so pleased to meet you in person after our many phone conversations. This is my wife Renee, the soon-to-be President of BMS-AVT Charlotte."

Tarza responded, "This is my girlfriend Di, who currently runs the Duke Fuqua School of Business's Exception Program."

She continued, "MCsee, you and I are wannabe artists, so we all make a great team.

"As we discussed in several phone conversations, Risse, Di's biological daughter, also considers me her mommy. June is an extremely bright young girl who was starved for love. She was stuck in a Gifted Child Boarding School for three years until Di rescued her.

"June was visiting her aunts in Durham for a month of summer break; both ladies are tenured Duke Professors. Her bio-aunt Maryland was looking into fun activities for June when another professor suggested she babysit Risse for a month. This pairing worked so well that June is living with us for the next three years. June loves Risse with all her heart and soul, and Risse literally worships her in return."

Renee's eyes were huge as she exclaimed, "This is just insane! The twins were adopted by my brother Jules and his wife, Emily. You will meet them later and learn more about their lives. Mooch's future mom-in-law, Sheryl, was trying to save Denise and Mary Ann from the pain and despair of foster care, so she asked Mooch to help her. Sheryl, and Mooch's mom, Abby, are girlfriends, getting married late next year.

"The three visited a Foster Care Center, where Mooch convinced the twins to come home with them. She talked with Denise and Mary Ann for hours, mostly whispering, so no one else knew what was happening. Mooch convinced the two girls, who identify as twins, that my now sister-in-law, Emily, should be their mom and the rest is history."

The four ladies strolled up to the main house, where the five girls were jabbering away to Paisley and Judy at full speed.

MCsee smiled, "Well, mom, I see you met June and Risse, who immediately disappeared with Mooch and the twins. I guess it is quite apparent that they are now good friends."

June spoke up, "I really like Mooch, who has the best candy in the world. We were chewing and talking up a storm but decided we'd better follow Risse and the twins before they got into real trouble. Mooch's Rainbow Candy settled us all down, so we decided to come and harass grandmas Paisley and Judy. Right, Mooch?"

Mooch giggled, "Old Autumn-n-June and I have become good friends and will take care of our little sisters. Grandma Paisley is letting June and me set up a stargazing perch tonight, so we can teach our little sisters about the galaxy."

Introductions of Di and Tarza to MCsee's moms were made, with Di commenting, "Tarza and I did not realize that MCsee lived in such a wonderful lesbian community. We are newly girlfriends, so we are unsure how some people in our more rural Beaufort community might accept us. Our Duke friends on the Durham campus are from both the Hetero and LBGT communities, so we have a nice mixed-sex group of friends there."

Renee replied, "We are mostly the same here. MCsee and I were both virgins when we met and have only ever been involved with each other. Our best friend Emily is married to my brother Jules, so we also have strong family connections. Judy was/is my boss for another month, and then I will be named President. She met Paisley and MCsee many years ago and has been in MCsee's life since she was twelve.

Judy asked, "Are you two hungry? We've planned a BBQ for about 5:00 PM, but there are always snacks around here."

Tarza explained that they snacked on the trip, so the four of them should be okay for food until the time for the BBQ. Wondering what the children were up to, she carefully peeked around the corner and quietly waved the others over.

The adults all watched in amazement as June taught the girls about stars in the galaxy. She had a whiteboard and was busily drawing different patterns or formations of stars. Mooch, Risse, Denise, and Mary Ann were watching her rapturously while hanging on to June's every word.

Judy asked, "Is she always this attentive to Risse?"

Di, worriedly, "June is always so caring with Risse, and now apparently with your girls. We don't have friends in Beaufort with small children, so this is our first time seeing June interact with other young kids."

Di continued, "It's so scary how close she and Risse have become. Sometimes I worry about what would happen if June's parents unexpectedly wanted her back! June was so lost when we first met over a year ago, so I took her home with Risse and me. Since then, she has never been away from us, even for one night.

"Tarza and I did some big-girl R&R time after the gallery opening gala event finished. The girls joyfully stayed with my mom and dad, who were in Beaufort for ten days. Tarza and I hung out in the gallery's en suite luxury apartment for three days. Even then, Tarza and I talked to the girls for an hour every night at 9:00 PM." Di started tearing up, and Tarza held her close, whispering in her ear.

The BBQ was an absolute joy, with great food and five delighted young girls. June, Mooch, Risse, Denise, and Mary Ann were thrilled with their newly developed friendship. They all dug in, feasting on the Chilidogs, BBQ, Pimento Cheese, Ham sandwiches, and many other picnic foods.

After eating, June took Mooch, Risse, and the twins outside to stargaze and eat potato chips for thirty minutes. The five girls talked and giggled the whole time while June sporadically pointed out various groups of bright stars.

Once the girls were back inside, June walked over to Paisley, "Grandma, we are having so much fun together. Can we all stay here for the whole time in Charlotte? Risse and I really love Mooch, Denise, and Mary Ann. It's so nice here where we can run all over the place having lots of fun. We all promise to be good girls and help you clean up stuff when we are messy."

Paisley looked intently at the adults, "Please do not take this in the wrong way, but Judy and I have felt left out of the children's activities in many ways. We are not complaining. It's just the way things worked out. Judy totally agrees with me that we want all five girls to stay here with us for the entire visit. Today is the happiest time for us ever with our five gran-girls."

She continued, "Judy and I know that all of you are good parents because your girls are loving and respectful. You constantly place your children first in your lives, and they fully understand it. Jules/Emily and Abby/Sheryl, go home and play some board games since I know it will be quiet at home without the girls.

"MCsee and Renee, take Di and Tarza home to stay in your en suite upstairs. Take them out to the Piano Steak Bar one night; maybe hang out with Mercy Leigh and Jane, who will enjoy having fun with Di and Tarza.

"Come over here and lunch with us on some days if you like, but otherwise, enjoy your new friendships," said Paisley with a wide smile.

Emily squealed, "I call dibs for all of us on Friday night at the Piano Bar, including Mercy Leigh and Jane."

Di and Tarza called the five girls over, "Sometimes we parents are old fuddy-duddies and need to have fun together. Then we can always be good moms and dads for you. If we say yes, will you all be good girls and listen to grandmas Paisley and Judy?"

The five girls were all jumping up and down with joy. They were so happy staying together at grandma's for the week that most of the adults became a bit teary.

Five young girls, ages 6 to12, had fully bonded in a half day. Amazingly, there had not been one negative or harsh word uttered by any of the girls. Mooch had freely shared her treasured Rainbow Candy with every girl. All five girls shared giggles, hugs, and wholesome fun throughout the afternoon and early evening.

123456...8