Wanna Paint Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June threw her 100mph fast pitch, "You two getting engaged means a lot of things need to happen quickly, such as finding a bigger house for our family. So if we are here helping our grandmas clean up the big mess from the Gala, you two could find us a new house and furniture. Then you could, uh, play a few board games!"

Di, with a serious face, "We love your worrying about all the work left for grandmas Paisley and Judy, but they could probably pay someone to help them, don't you think?"

June looked worriedly over at Mooch and the triplets, "Yes, mom, they could hire someone. But we five gran-girls know where everything is, so we could finish the cleanup much faster and, uh, you know, do other things with our grandmas."

Di and Tarza called Mooch and the triplets over, "You five girls really want to stay for a week helping grandmas Paisley and Judy clean up the big celebration mess?"

Risse tried her hanging curve ball, "Mom, you are always telling us to be responsible. So, we are doing like you suggested, umm, being responsible, you know that our grandmas are getting a little bit older every day."

Mooch then threw a hard-slider, "Mom-Sheryl said that it was hectic when she and Mom got engaged. So we will also be helping you and God-mom Tarza by staying with our grandmas for a week while you do after-engagement stuff. You won't have to worry about June and Risse when you are late from shopping and stuff."

Denise and Mary Ann's little heads are bobbing up and down like a jackhammer. Di and Tarza could no longer keep up their façade of being serious. They pulled all five girls into a big hug, saying they were so proud of the five girls really being responsible. We know you five girls have always loved visiting your grandmas, which made us so happy.

June and Mooch looked down as June sadly confessed, "Grandmas Paisley and Judy have already done most of the cleanup work. The triplets, Mooch, and I just wanted to stay together for another week since I don't have to leave them for that New England gifted school."

June, lightly tearing, "That month was so scary for us because we love each other to death. Grandmas Paisley and Judy knew we were terrified and wanted us to stay for another week because they really love us. Grandma Paisley even said she and grandma Judy will drive us back home to Beaufort."

Tarza looked at Di lovingly, "You know, Darling, I think the girls are right about us being really busy with engagement stuff. So, it would help us greatly if grandmas Paisley and Judy could keep the girls with them for ten days. We do not worry about our girls being safe while with their grandmas, so everyone will be happy.

"Maybe God Moms MCsee, Renee, Emily, Sheryl, and Abby can come back with your grandmas, and we all have a God-Moms Weekend in Beaufort?"

The girls' faces lit up like Christmas Tree lights as they danced all around, saying, "Yes, ten more days at grandmas', and then a God-moms' weekend in Beaufort is just what we need!" The grandmas were openly crying as they hugged all five girls.

Then Paisley suggested they invite Jessica and Jaime to Beaufort for the God-moms weekend so all of their beautiful gran-girls would be happy.

Early Tuesday morning, following several minutes of goodbye hugs, Di, Tarza, Carl, and grandmom Rosa departed on the five-hour drive home. Everyone was in great spirits during the trip and was home in no time.

Carl had been very busy leading up to the Charlotte Gala. So he now felt that maybe this would be perfect timing for him and grandmom Rosa to visit her home in Richmond, VA. He wanted to meet her family and show his love for grandmom, Rosa. They could travel by bus, then stop and tour the Duke-Durham campus on the way back home.

When Sam learned of Carl's thoughtfulness in visiting grandmom Rosa's home, he had Tarza give grandmom Rosa $2,500 from their special budget, helping with her travel costs. The Beaufort Exception and Gallery families were continually caring for and helping each other as if they were all biologically related.

Di thought Carl's suggestion of taking time off was a grand idea, so she declared a two-week Exception Study Program break. They all had worked extremely hard under much stress because the New England School wanted to take their Autumn-n-June away.

Once they were home from Charlotte and had relaxed for a bit, Di updated Andy and the Fuqua Administrative Office on their special Exception Program study break. One of the real beauties of the Exception Program was the flexibility of study rules and guidelines.

Di and Tarza sat cozily on the living room sofa, enjoying their first glass of wine together since getting engaged. As a rule, Di and Tarza never drank alcohol in front of their girls. For the same reason of respect, they never openly kept beer, wine, or spirits in their home.

But they now had a ten-day reprieve and could be alone at home. So the engaged couple was sure to knock down a few glasses of Fume during this extended celebration time.

TEN DAYS OF HEAVEN ON EARTH

Now alone for ten days, Di and Tarza were thrilled with the opportunity of having beaucoup days of nonstop hot-n-wild sex. Although Di and Tarza were horny as goats for each other, this first night would be a loving and memorable celebration of their engagement.

They had dinner reservations at the Front Street Grill restaurant, with Di requesting Janice as their waitress. She had served Di and Tarza on their previous three-day sexual holiday following the Beaufort gallery's gala event. They enjoyed a lovely lunch each day and spent every evening playing in the gallery's en suite love nest. Janice was a super lady and always sent them back to the gallery with a nice goody bag of food and bottle of Fume.

The Restaurant Manager told Di that Janice usually worked days but had agreed to work Friday night at the girl's request. She vividly remembered serving them lunches a few months ago. So Janice was thrilled that they personally asked for her to waitress their engagement dinner.

Di and Tarza had only socialized minimally in Beaufort, so they would ask Janice to recommend a nice place to dance after dinner. The engaged couple wanted a quiet romantic spot to dance for an hour before returning home to make some serious love.

The girls donned the same party dresses they wore when they first met in Durham nearly eighteen months ago. Tarza was a bit timid early on entering Di's room but loosened up a bit when they were getting made up standing there in nice lingerie. Now Tarza belonged wholly to her bossy Di.

Tonight Tarza was on her game in the Little Blue Dress, with black thigh highs, while Di was tall and elegant in her Little Black Dress, with black thigh highs. Both ladies were wearing Coal Black Jimmy Choos with 3" heels. Bossy Di wanted all of her babe, Tarza, open to her, so it was her decision for both ladies to go commando.

Janice greeted the girls at the reception area as the Uber driver had alerted the restaurant of their imminent arrival. Janice took Di and Tarza to their table in a beautifully secluded area reserved just for them.

Tarza commented, "Janice, this section seems awfully spacious for just one table for two."

Janice replied, "We needed space for the chilled bubbly, Fume Blanc, and a few other special order items."

Di's response was, "Huh?"

Then Sam stepped out from the shaded area. He said, "Five wonderful little girls, their grandmas, and many other friends asked that I stop by for a moment to congratulate the engaged couple. The Front Street Manager introduced me to Janice, and she helped me prepare the area for her very special guests."

Sam continued, "June and Risse made these beautiful cards. Paisley and Judy provided the Champagne, and the gallery is sponsoring everything else. One of the gallery's couriers collected everything from Paisley's place and delivered it to the Beaufort gallery. I am in town just for tonight, quickly returning to Savannah in the morning."

Sam was nearly in tears, "This is your night, ladies, and you certainly deserve it. Goodnight, and enjoy this very special evening."

Both ladies gave Sam a big thank you hug. Di said, "Please give our thanks to everyone, and we will personally acknowledge their beautiful gifts later this week."

As Sam strolled off with a brilliant smile, a string quartet had set up near the girls' table. It opened with a beautiful rendition of Johann Strauss II's Blue Danube Waltz. Di and Tarza were openly crying with unbelievable joy. Sam had driven up from Savannah to surprise them with such loving care on this beautiful evening of joy for them.

Every aspect of their Engagement Dinner was perfect, especially Janice taking care of them for three hours. She knew just the right time to disappear, whenever Di's 'Roman Hands and Russian Fingers' started seeking the way to paradise under Tarza's Little Blue Dress. The Violinist and three other stringed instruments played two one-hour sets as the girls were wined and dined, taking a thirty-minute break between sets.

Janice had the Chef pack up several special items for them and the opened bottles of alcohol. The newly engaged couple would easily have enough wine for the next two weeks since they weren't big drinkers. Di and Tarza knew Sam perfectly, so they were sure he tipped Janice grandly. But Di, being the boss mom, was always at the top of her game. Janice was such a fantastic waitress, so Di and Tarza would also reward her handsomely.

Di called her over, "Janice, we have been here four times, with your always taking care of us beautifully. We have known Sam well for nearly two years, and Tarza is the Gallerist at his Beaufort Art Gallery. So we know that he has tipped you and the staff well."

Di counted out three New Crisp $100 Bills, "One bill is for you to tip out your bus and bar staff. The two other bills are for your sixteen-year-old twin girls. I waitressed for two years in Memphis and two more in Nashville, so I am fully aware of the sacrifices a waitressing mom makes for her family."

Janice was crying as Di and Tarza hugged her, "Take your girls shopping and with your approval, allow them to buy themselves whatever they want with this gift! Please share with the twins that their mom's hard work and beautiful personality earned this extra spending money."

***

Now home, Di's eyes had taken on the heated look of two red-hot coals connected directly to her pussy. Di's volcanic heat had been slowly rising all evening and was red-hot by the time they left the restaurant. Her weepy pussy had kept Di's inner thighs slippery-wet during the last hour of fun. Di had surreptitiously dabbed at her thighs more than once with a table napkin. She was sure that her sexually heated state was evident to Janice since she had twice quietly placed extra napkins nearby.

Di was also certain of Tarza's pussy being in a similar aroused state since Tarza could not sit still for a minute towards the end of dinner. So there had been two red hot streaming pussies at their table during the final hour of dinner. Di had actually smelled the faint funky scent wafting up from under their table.

So, Di was quivering with excitement as she and Tarza entered their bungalow. She quickly locked the door and armed the security system. Di sent Tarza to relax on the sofa while she refrigerated the food packages and poured them a glass of wine to share.

Di returned to the living room and Blue-Toothed a beautiful light music selection to their entertainment system. Trembling, Di took two quick sips of Fume from the glass and then laid a long deep kiss on Tarza.

As she forcefully kissed Tarza, Di turned and pushed her face forward against the back of the sofa. Di now had her babe pinned tightly to the sofa, with the blue dress pushed up onto Tarza's shoulders, fully baring her cute bottom. Di ran her two long fingers deep into Tarza's snug pussy from the rear, grabbing a firm hold.

Di loudly snarled as she picked her sweetie up, dashed to the bedroom, and pushed her face down on the bed. "Tarza darling, you are not getting out of this friggin' bedroom for the next two days," Di huffed as she furiously fingered her.

Di flipped Tarza over onto her back. Staring intently into her eyes, growled, "This is my sweet pussy, babe," as she started thumbing Tarza's clit. Di continued running her long fingers up into Tarza's oozing pussy.

Tarza moaned loudly, "I am your woman, and this is your pussy Di, always and forever. You can fuck me day and night, night and day until the cows come home!"

Tarza pulled her dress completely off, freeing her boobs, begging, "Darling, please suck my nipples while you are fingering me like crazy? I truly belong to my bossy Di."

She then squealed, "I am your little bad little girl who needs to cum again and again. Oh, Gawd, Di, I'm cumming right now! Oh, baby, I am so in lust with you."

Di jumped up, tearing off her dress in one motion. Both lovers were now naked as sin on the riverbank. "I am going to eat you all up right now," as Di fell in between Tarza's spread wide spread thighs.

"I have always loved playing with your cute little pussy when we were alone for a short time. Now, this pussy is all mine to suck and fuck for ten days!" Di promised, looking up into Tarza's sparkling eyes.

Di hotly added, "I have the strapon we bought and will gleefully nail your sweet little-bod to our bed day and night. Your pussy, booty, boobs, thighs, and kissable lips are mine and mine only forever!"

Di then latched fully onto Tarza's weepy pussy, fiercely sucking for all she was worth. Finally, Di started to rapidly flutter her tongue all over Tarza's clit, bringing her to an instant orgasm.

Tarza cried out, "Oh Di, I am cumming again. I am your sweet dessert tonight." Tarza was popping so many powerful orgasms one after the other that it seemed like one single extended, violently strong cum episode.

Di had now spread Tarza's legs wide and up on her shoulders, giving Di a perfect munching angle. She dove right back into Tarza's luscious creamy pussy, licking as deep as possible. Di was on a tear, so her fiancé was in for the fucking of her young life.

Tarza, screaming/creaming again, "Oh, Di, Darling, I belong only to my Di. This sweet pussy nestled between my wet thighs has only felt the touch and lips of my true love, Di."

Di howled, "I am licking this sweet pussy all night long until I am tongue-tied. I love every inch of your body from head to toe. Later on, I will strap up and fuck you bowlegged!"

Tarza edges Di on, "I love cuddling and kissing you, Darling. So yes, love me tender for a while, Di. But later on tonight, I seriously want you to fuck me blind and stoopid."

Di, teary-eyed, "My darling Tarza, you are the Love of My Life, whom I will always honor, cherish and protect."

The two lovers began softly kissing each other at an unhurried pace. Tarza leaned in and licked all over Di's full C-cup tits, gently biting her stiffened nipples. They tenderly played with each other's wet inner thighs leading right to gushy cream-filled pussies. Slowly Di moved her wet and sticky lips down to Tarza's teaming wet pussy.

Di then commenced with an hour of voracious licking/sucking from Tarza's knees to her tits. Each time Tarza got close to cumming, Di zeroed in on her clit, sucking madly, pushing Tarza over the top as she weakly screamed. Di was in heaven, constantly floating between her babe's hot sex zones, while Tarza was fading fast.

Di snapped, "No friggin' way you are passing out on me now, baby," giving Tarza two swift spanks on her right hip. I am tearing you a new pussy all night long babe, so no laying down on the job for you!"

Tarza, semi-conscious, "Di, I have cum so much tonight. I love you dearly, babe, so please, let's take a short break?"

Di had her babe's cute legs spread wide, the knees almost touching Tarza's perky little B-cup tits. She rose up, almost looking like a freak, with Tarza's dripping juices covering her face, chin to eyebrows.

"You will get your break for a glass of Fume, babes, but I am bringing out the strapon, and you are mine to fuck until sun up! Capisce?"

Tarza sighed, "I totally belong to you, Di, but sex is still a bit new to me. So I will need to grow into giving you my body without rest."

Peeking up at her darling Tarza, Di tried raising her eyebrows which were soaked with Tarza's cream. She looked so much like a cartoon character that Tarza burst out in laughter, which lightened the intense sex mood.

"My darling Di, you may need to drag me over the finish line, but I want you to nail me to our bed." declared Tarza.

So the engaged couple took a short break from sex, with Tarza leaning backward into Di's boobs. Di whispered love songs to her girl while gently nipping her ear and tweaking Tarza's cute pink nipples.

They were at peace since Tarza knew that while Di intended to fuck her crazy, she would never hurt her. So after a few heated kisses and fingers seeking the road to paradise, they were back at it.

Tarza sexily stretched out on the bed, her inner thighs glistening, "Come and get your pussy, Darling. It is now yours to ravish; she has always been waiting for her bossy mama, Di."

Now strapped up, Di crawled between Tarza's limp thighs, her thick eight-inch strapon leading the way to paradise.

Tarza holds her hand up, signaling Di to wait, "This big strapon says that Tarza belongs to Di unconditionally. I will never, ever wear this strapon, and when you wear it, I am here to serve your every need. This is my undying commitment to sexually serve my bossy Di."

Then Tarza demanded, "Now come here and fuck your fiancé senseless all night long!"

Di gently kissed Tarza. "I will never hurt the love of my life, Tarza," as she carefully eased the strapon fully into Tarza's foaming pussy with one fluid stroke. Di continually kissed and whispered to her babe, holding the full penetration for a few moments, allowing Tarza's pussy to adjust.

Tarza squealed, "Oh, Di, I love when you fill me, so let's fuck like crazy to cool down my hot-n-needy pussy!"

Di started pumping gently as Tarza's thighs forcefully pulled her in tighter. Before Di realized what was happening, Tarza threw her wide-spread legs up and over Di's shoulders. She began chanting like a wild woman, "Nail Me To The Bed, Baby! Fuck Your Tarza Crazy!"

Di was now fucking Tarza so hard and fast that it sounded like an idling Harley Sportsman. Di's huffing and puffing, "Tarza Is My Pussy ... This Is My Pussy." Tarza's screeching, "My pussy is Your Pussy Di! Please Nail Your Pussy." The combination of their screeching and howling sounded like how it must have been during Hurricane Hazel's tear through NC.

Then Di turned Tarza over to doggie and pounded her pussy nonstop for thirty minutes before both ladies screamed, "Uncle!"

Oh, What A Night!

Di and Tarza were totally bushed and ended up quietly snoring within two minutes of Tarza's final orgasm. They had undoubtedly christened the bungalow in style tonight, with nine more nights left for their sexual rampage.

Di awakened to pressure on her abdomen and wet-n-warm nipples. Tarza decided it was high time for orgasm retribution and thus went most of the next ten days of post-engagement 'Wild-n-Wet' sex.

GRAND AND GOD MOMS WEEKEND:

Di and Tarza were now on the sixth day of their engagement holiday but had somehow managed to accomplish a bit of work. After three howling days of sex and nothing but sex, a break was needed. They had taken the main edge off their lust but still intended to enjoy more wild and crazy sexcapades for the next four days.

During their brief 3-day period of Karezza sex, Di had updated Andy and Wanda on the Exception 2023/24 class status, which was well in hand. She had received confirmation from Mildred Jae Blossom on starting her pregnancy Exception Program Stage II one semester early in Beaufort.

1...345678