Wanna Paint Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Di, continuing, "Under my and Tarza's rules and guidance, along with unconditional love, June's maturity and brilliance have increased 100-fold, if that were even possible.

"She was born gifted (a genius) but has completely morphed into the delightfully loving young girl you know. She watches the stars intensely but also loves playing Jacks with Risse and the other three girls. June has become a committed elder sister to Risse. But after watching her interact with Mooch and the twins, Tarza and I now see June's warm, caring manner as her true loving nature.

"Mooch is younger by three years, yet June treats her as an equal. She sees Mooch as the twins loving elder sister, as June is to Risse. So to June, she and Mooch are equals since their 'elder sister' responsibilities are equal. Additionally, June truly sees Denise, Mary Ann, and Risse as triplets simply because they effortlessly share equally in everything!

"June is Exceptionally Gifted because of her uncomplicated view of life through the eyes of love. June has never rebelled against Tarza or my few restrictions because she knows they are based on our love for her and Risse!"

Di, now crying, "Yes, June is a genius, but deep inside her big brain is a pure and loving thirteen-year-old girl. My real fear is her parents could decide to change their minds at any moment. But, their reason would not be to give June love and affection. They simply would allow some shyster school or college to say we can get June a Ph.D. by fifteen, and she will be famous."

Di moved on to Carl, "Now there is Carl, a fourteen-year-old I brought in from the cold. Sometimes I think I have this bass-ackwards, and Carl actually reeled me in." Di then gave Paisley Carl's full story from when they met in front of the Beaufort gallery.

"The 'maybe' bio-grandmom Rosa loves Carl to death, and I know she is in his corner all the way. But I question his drug, and booze-addicted bio-mother may possibly turn up or resurface to the lure of money for drugs. But I also worry that she could buy drugs on credit, promising Carl's paintings as collateral. I have read about these drug dealers being very dangerous people."

Di sniffles, "I worry about all three children, but June being taken away from us would positively devastate Risse. So I seek your help and/or suggestions as a friend, but I also desperately need your legal expertise.

"I have an uncontested divorce decree for Risse's custody. I also have a limited contractual agreement for custody for June until age 15, when she starts Duke as a fully matriculated student.

"We have zilch legal documentation on Carl since he is new on the scene three weeks before the Beaufort Gala event. Sam has received offers of up to $2.5 Million for the five-painting Celestial set. Tarza is currently negotiating a ten-year $1 Million/year private lease agreement for the Celestial collection or $10 Million total.

"To date, all monies received for the three kids have been paid into a supposedly unbreakable trust, which I want you and the Law Firm to manage. Additionally, June and Risse jointly own 15% of the Beaufort Gallery, which is also trust-protected.

"Carl insisted the Celestial set is equally June's, Risse's, and his since it was a joint project. This is technically true for June since she directed Carl's painting of the Celestial Set. Risse only provided one image for the set, but Carl is a great young man and insists that Risse inspires him. So they have formally agreed that everything sold is shared equally by Carl, June, and Risse.

"If you and I can draw up an agreement with the Law Firm, we will all stay in Charlotte for an entire week, ensuring you have all specific details (Bribing Grandma). Of course, you and Judy will be stuck with the girls, probably including Carl and his grandmom, most of that time.

"Finally, I will arrange for Carl and Rosa to arrive in Charlotte by noon tomorrow, so you will have all parties present together. I have the originals of all signed documents you received stored in a bank safety deposit box in Beaufort. We can send them to the Law Firm by a bonded courier.

"My gut is gnawing at me that something is underfoot, and I need to move forward without delay. So please consider organizing the following ASAP:

- The Law Firm (you) manages the three blind trust accounts.

- The Law Firm (you) is appointed Guardian Ad Litem for all three children.

- Rosa Mae is appointed Guardian of Carl.

- June is clearly an NC resident after living here for nearly three years.

- June can only be released to her bio-parents on demand. But I want a clause that they must personally present to a Family Court Judge.

- Wesley or his parents cannot have any control of Risse's finances. (He has never paid child support nor worked since she was born)."

"I am laying all my cards on the table, not because of money. There are three vulnerable at-risk children that Tarza and I love. The $18,000/year we receive from June's parents is all now in her trust account. Early on, I had used some of the money, but Duke kept hitting me with performance bonuses. Later I was appointed Associate Dean of The Exception Program, so I joyfully replaced those funds into June's trust.

"I never wanted any of the money for loving June. They contributed $1500/month to our household because I was in a Stage I beta test program at Duke without any income for eight weeks. So the $1500 every month helped June, Risse, and I survive early on."

Paisley smiled at Di, "I suppose you want all this done yesterday?"

Di winked, "No, but last week would work very well!"

Paisley looked thoughtful. "I feel it is all doable, but we will need Rosa and Carl here tomorrow. She has taken care of him for more than two years without any financial support from his bio-mom or the State of NC, so she has acted as his guardian. It is probably best for Carl and Rosa to stay here since we have tons of space, as you know. Some of these items/issues could be a bit tricky, but I think we can get everything on your list approved by the Family Court."

Di stood and hugged Paisley, "I know this is not a walk in the park for the Law Firm, but you are the only person I truly trust with our precious children."

Paisley poured two nice glasses of Cabernet, "We definitely earned these today!"

***

Di informed Tarza of her talk with Paisley, and both felt it best to cancel all other social events for this trip. Sam had organized one of his trusted drivers to collect Carl and Rosa, bringing them here. They should arrive in about two hours, so everyone else involved was now in Paisley's working conference room, including Rene, Jane, and Mercy Leigh.

Di opened, "Girls. I have a surprise. Carl and grandmom Rosa will be here soon!"

June quickly spoke up, with Risse hot on her trail. "Carl and grandmom Rosa are coming here! That is so cool!"

Risse turned to her grandmas, "Well, grandmas Paisley and Judy, I think we need a lot more ice cream because Carl really loves ice cream and other good snacks."

Mooch, looking at June, "Does God-mom Di mean Carl the painter?"

June replied, "Yup."

The twins screamed in unison, "OH YEAH!"

Di then explained that she was worried about some things for the three children, and grandma Paisley was helping her. So they were staying in Charlotte for four more days. The five girls were laughing and high-fiving all over the place.

Risse asked Di, "Mom, is grandmom Rosa cooking dinner every day? You know, this gives grandmas Paisley and Judy a little time to rest and buy more ice cream."

Di, smiling, "Translation, you are asking to eat pizza daily?"

Paisley and Judy together, "We grandmas like pizza too!"

Two hours later, Carl bounded out of the car straight into Risse's arms. She introduced her new sisters, Denise and Mary Ann, and then there was total mayhem. June hugged Carl fiercely, whispering, "Something is up. We need to talk." She introduced Carl to her bestie Mooch. Then all six new friends took off searching for grandmas Paisley and Judy.

Sam smiled widely, "Wow, Carl bypassed me, running to the girls. I guess he really missed them."

Rosa consoled Sam, "Don't worry, Sam, he missed you too, and everyone else. Di, please don't leave Carl behind again?"

Di, hugging Rosa, "Yeah, grandmom, I can really see that now. Things were happening quickly, and I did not think everything through, but I will hug Carl tightly later, so he knows I also missed him."

Everyone had regrouped in the conference room, but Di stopped Carl outside the door giving him a big bear hug. She apologized for coming to Charlotte without him, promising to never leave him behind again.

Carl looked soulfully at Di, "Mom-Di, you saved my life that day at the gallery. I had almost lost hope with everything in life and was constantly scared of being around my mom's drugged-out friends. The day I went to Grandmom Rosa's hungry and cold would have been devastating had she rejected me.

"Yet, two years later, I was safe from harm, but we were still hungry and scared. We did not have very much money to live on, and there was no one we could turn to for help since grandmom Rosa's family was in Richmond, VA. I do not know why I felt so pulled toward the new art gallery that Wednesday. You questioned me closely and then took me in to see the gallery, and that was the day I started to have real hope in my and grandmom Rosa's life."

Di cried, "Oh, Carl, I have been so proud of you as my son. You and grandmom Rosa will always be family, and we will never, ever leave you behind again!"

Once everyone was seated in the conference room, Di was upfront with the girls and Carl about her worries. She and Tarza loved them all dearly, with Mooch, Denise, and Mary Ann now included. She discussed how their Beaufort Gala Event publicity could attract family, friends, and unknown persons coming after their money and fame from the Celestial paintings. So now grandma Paisley was working very hard to protect them.

After Di's last statement, Risse stood proudly, "Let's all go stargaze because we have the best grandma-lawyer in the world. She won't let anyone bother her gran-girls and son!"

Then all six kids took off quickly, but June suddenly stopped with the triplets skidding to a halt right behind her.

June raced over to Rosa and hugged her tightly, "You've got cooking detail, grandmom Rosa. Grandmas Paisley and Judy love pizza, and grandpa Sam and everyone else. Call us for help when you are ready. Bye!" All the kids disappeared outside.

Paisley's backstop plans were fully implemented in two days while the six children were having a ball. Finally, the Beaufort clan was leaving for home tomorrow.

Carl stood proudly as the senior child and only son, "Grandmas Paisley, Judy, Rosa, and gramps Sam, please step back. We children invite you four to stay here for a private fun evening with your grandkids.

"We are picnicking under the stars while planning our next Charlotte visit. Grandmas Paisley and Judy have promised to take us for three days of horseback riding, and I will help supervise."

June yelled loudly, "Carl Is A Scaredy Cat!" with Mooch and the triplets chiming in, "Scaredy Cat! Scaredy Cat! Scaredy Cat!"

Carl, shyly, "We will stay at a Dude Ranch in Western, NC, which has a great young and teen children's program."

Carl, flamboyantly, "June and Risse suggested I send all of you off to play board games, just like grandparents John and Marsha did to moms Di and Tarza after the Beaumont Gala. So, goodnight for now, and we will see everyone tomorrow."

Renee/MCsee, Mercy Leigh/Jane, and Di/Tarza enjoyed a nice quiet dinner at Bentley's, an exquisite French restaurant. It had been a busy but successful week for Tarza and MCsee, with the Charlotte gallery deal finalized. Basically, everyone was laid back enjoying the solitude since the three couples had been banished by the kids from grandmas Paisley and Judy's home.

Di and Tarza were ready to turn in for the night after their relaxing dinner, followed by a nice large glass of Fume back at Renee's place. They bid Renee and MCsee goodnight climbing the stairs to their en suite bedroom.

Di's hand was all the way up Tarza's dress, playing with her wet thong-covered pussy during their ascent to the en suite bedroom. Di whispered as they drifted into the bedroom, "Darling, I am so happy that you and MCsee are working well together. Sam is literally walking on air with your and MCsee's teamwork and plans for a successful Charlotte art gallery."

Di quietly closed the bedroom door, hastily tossing Tarza onto the bed and shredding her wet tanga thong into little pieces. "I am so eating my Tarza's pussy for hours tonight. Do not worry about screaming your head off, sweetie, since Renee is also horny as hell. So, you and MCsee will both be howling at the moon all night in unison, like two Omega She-Wolfs."

Di firmly pushed Tarza's knees against her boobs. She softly licked up and down her fleshy back and inner thighs, already gleaming from Tarza's fast-flowing pussy cream. Di forced her tongue deep between Tarza's fat vaginal lips while occasionally nipping playfully at her puffy lips with her teeth.

Di looked up at Tarza's face with a leering smile, "I so love your pussy, darling," and rapidly fluttered her long coiling tongue over both of those fat wet sex lips again. "You are my one and only love, sweetie, so this wet cream-filled pussy is my sandbox alone to play in forever."

Again, Di speared her long tongue wickedly deep into Tarza's pussy, sucking hungrily for those bitter-sweet juices.

Tarza quietly moaned, "Eat every inch of me, Di, because this is your private hot-box! I belong only to you, heart, body, and soul."

Di cutely mouths, "I love you so much, Tarza Lee, and am always yours. I promise you complete and utter loyalty to our love as girlfriends, continuing on into our marriage!"

Tarza had been mostly passive in their previous love-making adventures. But Di's declaration promising to love Tarza for life stunned her. She fiercely grabbed Di's booty, muscling them over, so she is now the TOP. Tarza excitedly ripped and tore at their clothing until she had both of them stark naked.

Now she lay entirely atop Di, avidly kissing her eyes, cheeks, neck, and finally, her waiting lips.

She whispered, "I love you so much, Di," licking downward to her heaving, sweat-drenched tits. She deftly latched on to Di's left nipple, gently sucking while swirling her tongue around the areola.

Di's body jerked reflexively since her nipples had always been super sensitive. She could almost orgasm just from squeezing them roughly when Jilling off.

Just as Tarza started moving southward towards her sweaty tummy, Di reached out and pulled Tarza back into her arms for a deep kiss. "I love you more than any spoken words can say, my darling," as she lovingly kissed her again.

Tarza to Di, "I am perfectly happy lying under you most of the time, Darling. But tonight, I am going to show you my undying love by munching on my Di's sweet pussy all night until sunrise!"

Di to Tarza, "Oh god, yes...yes, Darling! Please finger, lick, and suck my gooey pussy tonight until I beg you for rest."

Di moaned low and long as Tarza returned quickly to her southward journey closing in on Di's inflamed sex. She slowly moved all the way between Di's wide-open thighs. Tarza then took a firm grip on Di's booty gaining perfect leverage to utterly destroy her pussy. Di's clit was so swollen in anticipation that it seemed to reach out to Tarza's berry-flavored lips saying, please suck me now.

Tarza's coiled tongue shot out like a Silver Bullet, taking a deep lick up Di's pussy trench, slurping on her swollen clit as if it was a raw oyster. Tarza's tongue dipped way past deep into Di's swollen vaginal lips and came out glistening with foamy bitter-sweet cream.

Tarza loved the taste of Di's creamy sweet, and lightly salty inner juices. So she crazily searched deeper into Di's pussy by tightly gripping her booty and using it as an anchor. This position helped Tarza keep her mouth almost molded to Di's pussy. Tarza was giving Di a fervently wicked full-ride pussy sucking tonight.

Di squealed, "Oh my gawd Tarza, you are eating me all up, you little minx. Oh Yessss Darling," shouted Di, as a flaming hot volcanic level orgasm shook her entire being!

Another quaking orgasm quickly followed as Tarza denied Di any relief from her shockingly fierce pussy attack. She closed her mouth tightly over Di's whole pussy and sucked with a vengeance showboating her unfailing love for boss mom Di.

Suddenly, Di stiffened again, blasting into another earth-shattering orgasm. She cried out loudly as her climax frenziedly shook her body to its uppermost limit of consciousness. Tarza held Di's booty in a death grip for the long bumpy ride home to ecstasy.

Di moaned, groaned, and stuttered, "My Tarza Lee baby has just fucked me crazy!" as she curled limply onto her side.

Tarza slowly pulled herself up to kiss Di's enchanting lips. She declared, "I love you, Di, and always want to play with your wet-n-pretty pussy whenever we are alone. You thrill me as I have never felt before. So now rest gently in my arms, sweet Babe, and tomorrow morning I will wake you with soft kisses."

***

Di and Tara were kind of weary the next morning, so they rested a bit before making the five-hour drive to Beaufort. June, Risse, Mooch, Denise, Mary Ann, and Carl were thrilled with the late morning to early afternoon departure since they had time for more fun with their grandmas.

Alas, it was now time to go, so they finally pulled out at 1:00 PM for the drive home. Tarza was feeling great after a little early morning nookie from Di and drove the entire way to Beaufort. She dropped Carl and grandmom Rosa off at their place before continuing on home. Di was worn to a frazzle from last night's drawn-out sex play, but Tarza and the girls were still in great spirits from their Charlotte visit.

For the next two months, MCsee and Tarza communicated by phone on average three times a week, along with numerous email exchanges. They mostly discussed the Charlotte gallery's progress on budgets, upgrades, and other paperwork-type items. The actual renovations were starting next week and lasting about three months. So they were fully on schedule to open the Charlotte gallery as planned.

The Beaufort gallery's past two months' sales were excellent, netting out at nearly $150,000. Tarza sold seven medium-priced paintings and held four very special receptions. The startup catering firm was quite pleased since these were high-end functions, giving them great visibility in the Crystal Coast Outer Banks. Rosa was firmly fixed as the function day supervisor, which netted her $750.00 pay for two days of work; pre-function day set up and function day.

All was going smoothly for Di on the upcoming beta-test-2 Exception Program. She was waiting on a Stage II advanced pregnancy exception commitment from Mildred Jae Blossom. The latter had just missed the Stage II cut last summer. Once Mildred confirmed her intent for January, 2023, Di's primary task was finding adequate housing for Mildred and her daughter, Ellen Margaret (Marg) Blossom. Tarza, June, and Carl would be Marg's teachers for her Montessori-style primary school studies.

So, all was proceeding smoothly for the Beaufort and Charlotte Galleries and the beta-test-2 Beaufort Stage II Exception Program. But Di had a nagging feeling that something was underfoot and had mentioned her disquiet to Tarza two or three times. They always tenderly snuggled and kissed late at night, once the girls were sound asleep in their own bedroom.

123456...8