All Comments on 'Want'

by NerdyTalk

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
InMyHandsAudioInMyHandsAudioalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Your use of vocabulary and descriptive words is fantastic! Slow it down and draw it out so the listener has more time to enjoy. Some points I have had to learn over time. I look forward to more from you. Very very good.

DavidbooneDavidboonealmost 7 years ago
Lucky Wolf!

Your man is lucky, and generous to share you. Hoping this is the first of many!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a revelation

you have an incredibly sensual voice. your audio was wonderfully scripted--by turns demure and nasty. you must submit more. I want to listen to you unscripted and hear naked desire and need behind your sexy accent, pushing you to climax.

Docwho19Docwho19almost 7 years ago
The Wolf~

I'm glad everyone is enjoying my nasty little Fairy Tale as much as I am heheh.

alfa1alfa1over 6 years ago
very sexy voice

well done , a very sexy sensual voice

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Want

I will fuck you

Connor121Connor121about 6 years ago
Erotic poet

So raw, real and descriptive. Your voice had my full attention straight up, and each expression fed my desire. Only with a woman's help can a man's beast be fully drawn out and take over. You sound like a good little lamb ;-) Ggrrrr!!

fltnsplrfltnsplrover 5 years ago
You're in love, sweetheart

Simply beautiful, and exciting too.. Equal amounts of passion + love = romance!

Docwho19Docwho19over 5 years ago
Mr.Wolf

Two years of this and.....God it still get's me so hard.... Love you Red~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I love listening to you

LongTimer2LongTimer2over 1 year ago

Well that was hot. Can you teach that list to all women? Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous