All Comments on 'Want to Play Ch. 02'

by secrecy456

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 15 years ago
Hmmm...

subconsciously maybe Adam the Dom wants to be a little dominated himself (sorry just reading into the dream, hehehe) and not so sweet and innocent Erica(Miss I don't wear panties on a first date)could be just the one to turn the tables.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It would be better if...

you had someone to read over your stuff before you submit. There were a bunch of wrong words in the beginning, like bear instead of beer and their instead of there. Before you submit, if you don't want an editor, try printing it out and reading it over that way a day after you finish it. It's hard to pick out mistakes when you've been staring at a computer screen for so long. If not you, someone you know with an objective eye because those kinds of mistakes are distracting. Overall, I'm enjoying this story that you're writing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You rock

Your always on top of your game. Do you have some kind of power for this stuff. You rock in every way. Dont stop cuz your goin to the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOL!!!!

The story is great and I LOVE it. but I laughed hard at this, "Adam walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bear..."

I just thought it was sooo funny to think of him grabbing a teddy bear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yea!! (again)

i noticed the mis-spelled words, etc., but honestly, the story is so good it really doesn't matter! it's obvious the author is writing for fun, and others' enjoyment, and as long as it's legible, what's the big deal? regardless, i'm loving these two, and i think i'm in love with adam!! :-) thx for writing such a great story!!

~*urdreamgyrl*~

(one of these days i'll remember my password!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAMN IT!

THIS IS SO ABOUT ANALYSM! I'M SO READY FOR MY WHITE-IRISH BOYFRIEND TO BRUTALIZE MY TIGHT BLACK ASSHOLE!FUCK IT TO THE MAX! WHEN I COME FROM WORK HE COMES OVER RIP MY PANTS OFF AND STARTS TO FUCK ME IN MY SHITTYHOLE!HE DOESN'T CARE IF I SHITS EARLIER HE BASICALLY FUCKS THE FUCKING DEATH OUTTA ME! I LOVE YOU BEN! AND TONIGHT FUCKS MY ASS AND SMELL IT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LOVE IT WHEN I STARTS FARTING!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
That was a deliciously demonic fuck....yes sir

Boyfriend beat the fuck outta that beaver and good for her. Can honestly say was more than a little jealous. Positively a lip smackin' encounter of the "nth" degree!!!! Ummmmmmhummmmmmmmmmm!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous