Want You to Want Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noted." He rolled his eyes and wrote down the work 'Bucket' and circled it. I smiled. "So what brand of awful non aftercare do you want?"

"You're right that I don't want it." I sighed. "But I'm guessing you don't fuck me unless I tell you something?"

"Everyone needs aftercare." He said. "Only an emotionally unstable idiot thinks they don't."

"I've been called worse."

"And I don't fuck emotionally unstable idiots." He said firmly. "Very demanding on my time."

"I won't be."

"You will be." He sighed. "They always think they won't be. Do me a favour Ihaka." I sighed.

"Yes?"

"Close your eyes." I grumbled, but I obeyed him. His voice went low and soft as he spoke to me.

"Now. After I've fucked you, and put you in your place. Reminded you you're a toy for me, and that you were the one who swallowed that big fucking ego and admitted you liked it when I told you what to do. After that, when I'm pulling out, my seed dripping all over that gaping puffy abused hole... you're going to feel a deep unsatisfied scared little itch in the bottom of your stomach. And I can help you with that. What do you want, little boy?" I almost moaned, and I could really feel my cock twitch now. But I felt it. A feeling so familiar I almost automatically pushed it away and made a joke. I always dealt with that feeling by moving on fast, and making jokes. And I usually bounced back just fine. But if I just made the whole thing a joke Everett would kick me out, and we'd never do this. And maybe... maybe because we hated each other, maybe because we had no respect between us, maybe because I had an absolute and total lack of any real feelings towards him... maybe he could help me.

"Lie me down." I said quietly. "Rub my back. Pay attention to my muscles. Remind me that I have them. Remind me I'm not weak and stupid. And talk to me about something normal and boring like your latest essay. And just keep talking to me until I respond. And don't be mad at me when it's something catty and stupid. Laugh it off. Keep me talking. Keep me talking until I can sit up." I sighed. "And then I'll cuddle you. If you insist."

"I insist." He said. I swallowed and blinked my eyes open. I glanced at him, waiting for the look of pure derision on his face- but he was just looking at the paper thoughtfully, writing it down. "Ok, sounds reasonable." He said. "My last sub wanted me to buy him presents."

"Oh do you do that too?" I winked, breaking the magic spell he'd somehow put me under. "Damn let me try again." His eyes crinkled.

"You don't want a sugar daddy." He said. "And you're not getting one, baby." I wrinkled my nose.

"Don't call me baby." I reminded him. He laughed.

"Exactly." He said. He sighed and scanned the bit of paper. "Well, the rest will come naturally." He said. "48 hours to cool off. And then I'll text you."

"What?!" I glared at him. "48 hours?! Dude, you're killing me."

"Take it or leave it." He folded his arms. "If either of us change our minds when it's less... fresh... then we pull the plug." I sighed and looked at him.

"Don't change your mind." I said softly, putting on my most absolutely wide eyed and desperate expression, which usually worked wonders for me. I grabbed my bag and headed to the door. "Please." I caught his eyes, hoping my plea had half the power over him that his demands did over me. It did. I could tell because his eyes went steely. Good, I wouldn't be the only one getting hard over this. He swallowed.

"Sir." He said. "You call me sir." Oh God. My cock twitched and I told it internally to calm the fuck down.

"Yes, sir." I agreed. And as much as I wanted to jump on him right then and pin him down and make me beg to suck his dick... I controlled my baser instincts. I left.

---

48 agonising hours passed, and my dick was getting raw from all the attention I gave it. But I couldn't help that, I was getting hard whenever I thought about him. I was counting down the hours, and then the minutes- and it was almost to the second when my phone buzzed, and my face lit up as I saw his number.

Mine. Wear a jock. Session One. You're not getting everything you want yet. Strip when you get in my room. You're going to beg to blow me. I'll fuck you if you're good enough. You have twenty minutes.

My cock immediately started to chub up and I cursed my lack of foresight. Fuck, stumbling at the first hurdle. Where the hell would I get a jock and make it to his in 20minutes? It's not like they sold those on campus. I groaned. I should have expected this. I should have known. Damnit. The sex store on Cuba street... maybe? Closer than my house. It would be cheap and tacky, but at least I'd have it. I sighed and silently cursed him. And then I texted back.

You're an asshole, sir. I'll see you soon.

And I grabbed my stuff and made my apologies to my study group. And I ran.

"Jocks?" I asked the guy at the counter. He looked me over, my sweaty face, my breath hard from running up the stairs, and he pointed to a corner of the store. Oh thank god. Plan B was just to start asking strangers. He followed me as I dashed towards the direction he pointed in and paused, overwhelmed. He rolled his eyes a fraction and grabbed one.

"Black never fails." He said. "Unless she wants a sissy?"

"No that's good." I glanced at it in his hands, searching desperately for the tags.

"It'll fit." He said. "Medium. It'll fit. Bathroom over there. You can wave your card on the way out." I frowned at him, but I was too grateful to argue, and I quickly dashed into the bathroom to change.

"I owe you." I said as I dashed out again, waving the card for the payment he'd already set up. He shrugged.

"It's my job." He said. "Get 'er cowboy." I laughed.

"Her." I snorted. "Him." I explained. "Girls could never be this demanding." He laughed.

"You'd be surprised." He winked at me as I started to run down the stairs again. Ah. Fuck. I was absolutely going to be late. Ten minutes to run up the world's most agonising hill? Well. He asked for it. I'd be late and sweaty and he'd probably just give me a stupidly sexy look and make me fall to my knees apologising. I groaned as I ran. That's exactly what he wanted wasn't it? For me to fail, and him to tell me I wasn't worth his time while I begged for him. Fuck him, I'd show him. I was gonna make it if it killed me.

Which it nearly did. I staggered into his room and glared at him as he looked up coolly from his textbook. I could see the tiny smile on his face as his eyes scanned me, taking in every inch of the seat on my brow, and my flushed face. I dropped my backpack loudly and immediately regretted that. He was an ass, he probably wanted a quiet demure tidy little guy who showed up clean and glowing. Well tough luck. I stripped myself in record time, and I paused as I saw, technically, I still had a minute. I sighed as I looked at my rumpled pile of clothes. But he'd like it if I tried a bit harder. I picked up my clothes and folded them methodically, placing them on my backpack before turning to him. He was grinning triumphantly and made the tiniest grunt of satisfaction. I swallowed. And I dropped to my knees and let my head fall forward. And I waited for him to do something.

The pause stretched on too long. I could feel my skin getting cold and I tried not to fidget. I'd TOLD him not to fuck with me! If he just got me over here to leave me waiting I'd fucking strangle him. But a fraction before I broke, just when I was getting really angry and about to decide none of this was worth my time- I heard his chair scrape back and I went still. He walked over to me, and I watched his boots, wondering if he'd make me suck on them. I kept my head lowered and waited for him to tell me exactly what I'd done wrong, and punish me for it. His hand fell into my curls and... so gently... he tipped my head back. I kept my eyes away from his, feeling my whole body turn electric at his touch. I wasn't in subspace yet. I was annoyed, and feeling gross, and I hated that even his touch was turning me on in spite of it. He stroked my cheek.

"Look at me." He said. Ugh. Dammit. I looked up and pursed my lips, hoping he couldn't read the hatred in my eyes. He knelt down beside me and clasped my chin. "Ihaka, you surprised me." He said. His soft, deep voice sent shivers down my spine. "You've done so well." He crooned. "I thought you'd fuck it up for us already." I tried not to blink. I mean, it was pretty obvious how close I'd been to fucking it up. I think the tags were still on my jock. I didn't say anything and he ran his fingers through my hair. "You're a good boy." He said. Ughh. Like an absolute guaranteed way to make me leak for him. I felt myself go red. I suppose I expected him to start hitting me right away, to torture me and fill me with pain and pleasure. But I should have known. The humiliation of pleasing him was so much worse. And somehow so much better. "You tried so hard." He purred, running his hand over my body and gently tugging at the strap around my waist. "Does it feel good?" He asked me. "You've done all this for me, Ihaka. I snapped my fingers and here you are. Where I want you. Where I've always wanted you. On your knees. Acknowledging I'm in charge. You're such a good boy." I blushed and closed my eyes briefly. "Does it feel good?" He asked again, running his fingers back around my waist, and gently palming my rock hard cock for half a second. I grunted softly.

"Yeah." I said. I quickly corrected myself. "Yes, sir."

"Good." He said. "I wasn't going to let you suck me. I thought you'd barrel in with a million excuses as to why you were late, and why boxers almost counted as a jock." He paused and I looked at him. He wanted me to defend myself. But I was sinking deep. Fuck, I wanted him so bad. Even the mention of sucking his cock was making me salivate.

"Sorry to disappoint you, sir." I mumbled. He laughed.

"You look soo good." He said as he sat on his bed with a sigh. "It's a crying shame I can't just leave you there. Like a beautiful decoration for me to enjoy." I blushed. No guy had ever sat back and... complimented me before. I didn't know I liked it so much. I felt my muscles tense as he looked at me. I could be a beautiful decoration. If he just kept looking at me, and stroking me, and telling me how hot it was that I would do this for him. "But today wasn't about admiring you." He said. "Today was about giving you a treat, wasn't it, baby?" I felt myself wince.

"Everett. Please." I whispered. "Don't call me baby." Everett's eyes widened for a second and I tried to read his face. Annoyed? Yeah, probably. I braced myself for whatever that would mean. He definitely wouldn't go ahead and let me suck his cock. Not without some severe grovelling. I hung my head and went to apologise but he spoke before I opened my mouth.

"You did veto that." He said. "I'm so sorry, I forgot. It won't happen again."

"Call me pet." I said quickly. A pet name without the... familiarity. And a real sense of what we were to each other.

"Ohh, I like that." He said and I glanced up at him. He was smiling at me. "Ok, pet. What do you want?" I quickly choked back my snort of laughter. Like, duh. Anything you'll give me, dude. I tried real hard not to let him realise what an eye roll of a question that was. I think he noticed, but he didn't chide me for it. God, I was rusty at begging. I was better at acquiescing. Just saying 'yes' and 'please' and 'thank you'. He knew that. He could tell. So. I just had to prove I was the best sub ever and he'd been right to agree to doing this with me. I swallowed what little pride I had.

"Sir. I want you to let me undress you. I want to undress you and look at you. I want to look at you and admire you. I want to lie you down. I want to worship you. I want to eat your ass and make you moan. And I want to see it, sir. Your cock. I want to worship it. I want to kneel before you and close my eyes and take it in my mouth. I want you to know I'll do that for you. Kneel for you." He moaned and I felt my dick drip as I heard him. "Please." I whispered. "I need you, sir."

"Good boy." He whispered, and he stood up, motioning for me to follow his lead. I got to my feet and looked down at him. Something about me being taller was even better. I could break him in two. But he'd already broken me. I let my gaze fall down and waited for permission.

"Undress me." He said.

"Yes, sir." I swallowed and stepped closer to him. And I slowly unveiled him, giving his clothes care and attention as I peeled them off him and folded them carefully. Of course I just wanted to rip them off him. But I'd be patient. I told him I wouldn't brat. He sat down once I'd revealed his chest- ugh, he was gorgeous. Lean muscles and a golden glow... a soft downy covering of chest hair. I knelt in front of him and gently unlaced his boots. I would suck on them. I would. I hope he made me, one day. I peeled them off, and then his socks, one after the other, cradling his feet in my hands and revelling in how low I felt before him- treating him like a prince, where I was just a toy. He was silent, and he helped me as my hands drifted up to his waist and slowly reached for his flies. His hand drifted to my hair and he stroked it as I worked.

"Good boy." He murmured. "Good boy for me." I said nothing and he stood up again so I could peel away his trousers, and his boxers, which were straining so hard with his cock. My mouth was watering again. He sat back in the bed and once I'd folded his jeans, I knelt between his legs, and glanced demurely down at myself. The cheap fabric of the jock was practically tearing at the seams. Medium huh? Maybe I'd go for large next time. There was a pregnant pause as I waited for permission- before realising he wasn't going to give it to me that easily. I looked up at him. He was smiling in contentment. His eyes roving all over my body- which had been exposed since I got here but now felt-- so much more so.

"What do you want, sir?" I asked. He pushed my hair of my face.

"I want you to take that pretty little mouth and put it to good use for the first time in your life." He said. His foot brushed my cock and I moaned. "You want that pet? You want me to make you shut the fuck up and slobber all over my cock, like the little sub you are?" Oh thank god he took the lead.

"Yes please, sir."

"You're so much prettier when you beg." He sighed, toying with my cock. "I like you so much more like this, pet. You're so soft and desperate. You can worship me. But worship me, Ihaka, or this will stop here." His threat worked. I wasn't going to fuck around diving in like I wanted to. And the slow drawn out torture was better than any millions of guys who'd just forced me to my knees and stuck it in. Although I hoped we'd do that too. So I leant forward and kissed his tip gently, before lapping up a bead of pre, and savouring it. I went slow, hoping he'd grab my head and force me. But he let me tease him. Kissing his inner thighs, running my tongue over his shaft and moaning as I felt the veins twitch. Licking his balls extremely slowly, aware of the humiliation this was causing me, to be on my knees, sucking the balls of the person I despised most. Eventually he sighed deeply. "You deep throat baby- sorry, pet?" He stumbled and saved himself. I smiled up at him. I'd forgive the slip.

"Thought you'd never ask." I closed my eyes and felt his hands on my hair, and I stopped trying to be clever, or talented, and let my jaw go slack as he started thrusting deeper and deeper, rearranging my throat to his liking and moaning as he did so.

"Ohhh..." He moaned. "Yeah, oh fuck yeah. You love this, baby. Sitting there so hot, on your knees for me. Oh god baby, this feels so good. I've wanted to make you take my dick since I met you. And you're here, little slut, begging for it. You love it. Good boy, taking me so deep, oh baby..." He pounded me ruthlessly, tugging my head back every now and then so I could gasp for air and he could see that tears were streaming down my face, and spit was all over me. He moaned, and at some point he held me back, the tip of his dick barely brushing my lips and my tongue desperately seeking more as he jerked off into my mouth. He was close, his hand was moving erratically and his eyes were screwed closed. "Oh babbbyyyyץץץ" He moaned, and I whimpered in delight as ropes of cum splashed over my face. I tried to suck the last bits out of him- but he was holding me too far away, so I licked desperately around my mouth, trying to taste him. He groaned as his eyes blinked open and he saw me. "Oh yeah." He said. "You're going to eat every load. Yours and mine." His hand wrapped around my face and he scooped it off my chin, feeding it to me. I closed my eyes and accepted it gratefully, until there was none left. He continued stroking my face and I felt his breathing calm down. His hands were in my hair and he bent down to kiss me. I accepted his kiss. It was fantastic. I felt owned, and even loved, and I knew I'd done everything right. I panted desperately as he pulled away and looked into his eyes. "You earned a fuck." He said.

I looked at him, right through his eyes, right through how hot he was, right through how horny I was.

"YOU didn't." I said quietly as I sat back. "One fucking tiny rule. Don't call me baby. And you just fucking called me baby for twenty minutes. What's the point in even having rules?" I folded my arms. "I tried so damn hard." I pouted. "But I guess it wasn't good enough." I sighed and stood up slowly. "Fine. Fuck me. Call me baby. It's fine." I threw myself on the bed and knelt on all fours, sticking my ass out and waiting for it. I felt his hand on my back. He turned me over to face him, and his face was... huh. Devastated.

"Shit." He said. "I... I really fucked up, didn't I?" I pursed my lips. I mean. Kinda. Every time he said it, it was like a little pinprick dragging me out of the glorious soft subby state he'd put me into. I welcomed his cock so much, and I wanted him to cum all over my face again- but... well. For reasons that are my own, 'Baby' was just not a word I wanted to hear out of his mouth. Because I wasn't his baby. And I never would be. And if he had just kept his damn mouth shut I'd be pliant, and spread, and welcoming his dick again right now.

But... then again... I said I wouldn't brat. And I was being petty. I mean, I hadn't even thought we needed rules, bit rich of me to decide I was going to throw a tantrum just because he broke that one. Which he didn't know was that much of a thing. Only, if he really didn't care about breaking that one, what were the odds he really would stick a toilet brush in me and leave me to it? Which I wouldn't do. Which would be bratting again. I sighed.

"I'm being stupid." I said quietly. "I'm sorry, sir. Whatever you want to do now. I want that. Even if it's... making me get dressed and stand in the corner before you send me home." Everett winced.

"Ihaka." He said firmly. "You're not being stupid. We laid out rules, we agreed, and I broke your trust. That was really shitty. I don't know how to make it up to you, but you're safe here, I promise. If you want to leave and never see me again I would understand. If you want to make me beg to fuck you I'll do that. If you want to take some time and see if you can trust me we'll pause. For as long as you need." I blinked. That wasn't the game at all. The ball's just not in your court when you sub for guys like this. I swallowed.

"No, no, I was wrong." I said. "Don't... act like I wasn't. I was way out of line. Whatever you want from me. Please. Let me make it up to you. No more complaining. Promise." I watched his face carefully, but I couldn't read it. He pulled me to sit up with him and in spite of myself I let him cradle me. It felt kinda stupid, his leaner, shorter frame trying to wrap around me, and I sat there awkwardly.