All Comments on 'War of the Pussy Snatchers - Finale'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SilvermireSilvermireabout 5 years ago
Love this series

Loved it. Can't wait for more.

Well done !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epilogue

It would be interesting to see an epilogue where men are added to the hive

BokhunBokhunalmost 5 years ago
Disappointed

Before I begin let me thank you for sharing your story and vision with us. I had always believed that your story would end with mankind standing at the very cliff of extinction, only to step away having learned a valuable lesson about humanity.

It was all set the men had won, the queen dead, her child needing unconditional love and finding it from a soldier who loved her some out of guilt and some out of hope for the future. Then I read on and thought that man would be our villain making a great redemption story and showing how a child can change a person. Nope, next I thought that Cassandra will take the Queen's power save the Hive and then cut the link freeing the women of the enslavement she raged against and raise her daughter to use her powers responsibly. Again nope, so I got a story where Cassandra turned into the Queen leaving the Hive to do to other women what was done to her as she justifies why.

A let down.

LazyninjasLazyninjasalmost 5 years ago
Celeb edition?

Would love to see like a celebrity editor of this we’re all the celebs that were mentioned throughout the entire series all cake together at a hive-sister event and got into an orgy. Just an interesting idea for a spinoff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The epilogue needs an epilogue.

Not bad overall, would love to have seen a 10yrs or more later. Derek should definitely have been shown as the first HiveBrother, seems well worthy of the title.

May be worth a revisit in the future.

VA

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Agree. The Epilogue needs an epilogue, 10 or more years later. Derek as HiveBrother, and Katie maybe pregnant with second child. Earth governments have started new agreements, at least set aside some location/country on Earth exclusivly for the Hive. Maybe even using knowledge/skills of old Queen, the Hive has a Moon/Mars colony.

V

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.