All Comments on 'War of the Pussy Snatchers - Interlude 02'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A future...?

Hmmm, this is rather good. I wonder if Katie and Derek can end up creating a coexistence between men and the far more numerous hive women where they find a way for men to become part of the hive and corrupted by essence as well... which causes a schism between the hardline hive and the moderates, along with the forces of Skern. I can imagine it, Sherri kills Skern while Derek kills the leader of the hardliners. Then full peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think the author is trying too hard to make the Hive the good guys, instead of the ‘bad guys’ with some sympathetic qualities and characters (that we still root for, because , let’s face it, a lesbian invasion is just hot). I find it less interesting or compelling and I’ve been turning off progressively for this reason. Next chapter looks promising though. So I’ll still check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really like Katie as a character. Her relationship with Derek is cute and she sounds adorable. I think it's a good interlude. Although a two page chapter with almost no erotic content on an erotic website will always be a hard sell.

What really disappointed me is how downplayed being part of the Hive has become. You don't become an otherwordly, almost alien, ravenous lesbian now, but just slightly bi? Get out of here! I think a much more coherent (and hot) ending would have been Katie betraying Derek at the last minute, knocking him out. Have her be sorry for him, entertain some slight vestiges of longing for men even, but have it be overriden by her new identity and desires. Which are now much more important. Right now, this ending is just too fine and dandy.

I'll also agree that I don't care who is good and evil in this story. I just want the hottest tales of seduction and corruption. Which is why I'm incidentally waiting impatiently for the next story with Anna!

FZYONEFZYONEover 5 years ago

The real bad guy is the Queen. Hopefully the Princess can turn the tide. That one officer from Boston is also a baddy.

If we could all communicate lots of problems would be solved.

I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I thought the hivesisters get totally overridden by the Queen when they're corrupted, if they can still be attracted to men then what's the point, it just cheapens the whole thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE!!!!

I really want a follow up with these two and I hope it’s not just a filler that will be forgotten

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.