War of the Pussy Snatchers - Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Refocusing herself, Natalie shook her head and jumped to her feet. She wiped the blood off her face and hands, staining her pure white lab coat red before discarding the uniform of her station for the second time today. Natalie made her way back to where the already diminished number of Hivesisters consisted of only six women now. They defended their end of the hallway valiantly but were running low on people and ammunition.

"Let's go," Natalie hissed at Emily loud enough to be heard over nearby gunfire.

The remaining Hivesisters fired a last few shots in the direction of the soldiers engaging them before quickly trailing after Natalie into the garage. Emily looked down at Oliver's corpse as they rushed by and noticed for the first time the bruise forming around Natalie's right eye.

"Run into a little trouble?" Emily asked.

"Nothing I couldn't handle," Natalie answered, though she seemed distraught and slightly traumatized by all she had witnessed since her Initiation with Emily.

"C'mere."

Emily pulled Natalie close to her and wrapped her in a tight embrace while she stroked Natalie's hair soothingly. Natalie cried out in anguish and wept on Emily's shoulder.

"Shhh, it's okay baby girl," Emily consoled Natalie tenderly. "You've been through so much. We all have. But you're with your Sisters now. I promise we'll take good care of you and keep you safe."

Natalie surprised Emily by grabbing her by both cheeks and pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss. Emily sucked on Natalie's tongue when the eager young girl forced her way insistently inside Emily's mouth.

Natalie felt it again. The urge. That uncontrollable craving to stick her fingers and tongue inside this gorgeous woman's body until Emily came all over Natalie and squirted her nourishing sustenance into Natalie's mouth. Emily wanted it too, Natalie could tell by the glint perceived in her stunning Soulless eyes when their kiss finally broke. Emily growled with need as she reached down to grab handfuls of Natalie's supple buttocks and pull the girl hard against her body.

One of the Hivesisters coughed and with a roll of her eyes said, "Let's save that for when we're somewhere safe. I swear Emily creams herself over every young piece of ass she meets."

"Who wouldn't cream herself standing next to this one?" Emily remarked before biting Natalie on the neck. "But Becca is correct, we must be gone and soon."

Only four more of the escapees aside from Emily remained living. The five survivors plus Natalie commandeered the large truck with the number matching the fob on Natalie's keyring and Natalie immediately handed the keys over to Emily. The vehicle's gas tank showed only half-full so one of the Hivesisters quickly filled it and tapped her foot urgently at the sluggish speed of the gasoline pump. When it finally came time to drive Emily transferred the keys to one of her other Sisters.

"I have plans for you during our trip," Emily explained to Natalie. "Assuming we make it out of here. I'll take a turn driving later."

Once the escapees all piled in, the driver started the truck and pulled the vehicle out of the garage with the screech of rubber-burning tires. Natalie was shocked to see it was still light out. This day felt like it lasted a lifetime rather than a morning and most of an afternoon. This escape seemed far too easy now that Natalie had a chance to really think about it. Where were the soldiers normally posted in the garage? Why did the ones fighting them in that last hallway stand down rather than pursue them? Had they all become engaged in battle with the other freed Hivesisters leaving none to defend against the only reasonable means of escape?

As the truck pulled out of the garage into the open air Natalie saw groups of soldiers running to and fro outside on the grounds of the facility still trying to put down the revolt. The truck traversed the concrete field outside the fenced-in base in search of an exit. Portions of the building were on fire and smoke turned gray the blue afternoon sky. Natalie heard a loud whirring noise above her and looked out the window to see a helicopter hovering overhead as it circled the edges of the facility.

Fantastic, Natalie thought ruefully.

A squad of soldiers finally noticed the truck driving away from the fray of battle rather than toward it. They took aim with their semi-automatic rifles and fired short bursts at the departing vehicle. Natalie yelped when she heard bullets clanging off the sides of the truck. Emily pulled Natalie down to the floor and set the girl's head in her lap, making her own body a shield if it came to that. The Hivesister sitting to the other side of Emily bit her lip in concentration as she tied a bandage around Emily's arm where the bullet grazed her earlier.

"Ram the gate!" the Hivesister in the passenger seat yelled to the driver.

The driver slammed her foot down on the gas pedal and the truck accelerated faster and faster as it barreled toward the gate. One soldier had the misfortune of standing directly in the path of the oncoming vehicle. He tried impeding the vehicle's path and firing upon the windshield of the truck but he waited far too long before leaping out of the way. Natalie winced when she heard and felt the crunch of the truck running him down as the vehicle continued along the path to freedom. With a loud crash of metal, the truck tore the gate asunder as the last obstacle to freedom was obliterated. The netting sparked and scraped along the cement as it rode the front of the transport before the skeleton of the gate skidded out of the truck's path.

No vehicles followed in pursuit and while the helicopter trailed behind their truck for a few more miles eventually it veered off and returned to its homebase. Natalie loudly exhaled the breath she just realized she had been holding in. They made it. No cheering or celebrating sounded amongst the escapees however. A couple of the women wept openly and the Hivesisters had to console each other as well as themselves. Five of them total plus one straggler managed to escape imprisonment but the cost was devastatingly high. Several of their Sisters had been killed during the revolt with many more left behind to endure additional torment.

"Natalie, my love?" asked Emily. "Do you know how to disable the GPS in this vehicle?"

"Yes," Natalie answered, glad to finally have something useful to do. She leaned forward to access the menu screen on the console of the vehicle and disabled satellite positioning.

"When we reach the first safehouse, we will gut the vehicle and make sure there are no hidden transmitters," Emily told her compatriots.

Emily grabbed Natalie again and forced her to kneel on the floor of the truck. She pulled on Natalie's hair as she spread her legs open and placed Natalie's face right up on the crotch of her pants. Emily rubbed Natalie's mouth against her groin for a moment before tugging her pants and underwear down past her knees.

"Yes, mama?" Natalie asked as she stared through the thatch of curly hairs covering Emily's sex. She wetted her lips as she scented Emily's womanhood and recalled Emily's delicious natural flavor.

"You will require a regular dose of Essence over the next few days to nourish you and maintain your obeisance," Emily explained. "I will be your master and teacher in the ways of cunnilingus and then I will expect you to share your newfound knowledge with your other Sisters here among us. By the time we reach the Queen you should be a well-trained sex puppy."

Natalie's fiery eyes assumed the appearance of the fanatical when she begged, "Show me! Please!"

"Come closer, my sweet," Emily cooed as she drew Natalie's mouth into her drooling sex. "Give my lips a nice big smooch. There you go. We'll make a fabulous pussylicker out of you yet."

Natalie smacked her lips against the petals of Emily's dewy flower. She slurped at the excess fluid dripping from the maw of Emily's pussy and worked her tongue around the folds of Emily's labia with lazy, dragging motions. Natalie expected Emily would enjoy this and the cooing and sighing from the other woman only confirmed Natalie's suspicions.

The other Hivesisters perked up a bit at the sight of Natalie so willing to slut it up for Emily and they wondered how soon before they could enjoy their turn with the sexy scientist. The woman sitting in the passenger seat who kept the most critical eye on Natalie since the human joined them reached back and tangled her hand in Natalie's hair. She pressed Natalie forcefully into Emily's snatch to encourage her efforts.

Natalie had been captivated by Essence ever since her project began a few months ago. As a researcher she spend hundreds of hours studying the properties of the alien substance but always felt her research was incomplete. What did Essence smell like? Taste like? What was the texture and consistency of the substance? How did it feel on your skin? Why did only sexual stimulation serve to produce Essence within a Hivesisters' body? Natalie wanted to know it all and now she could discover everything she wished to know and more.

Natalie stuck her tongue as deep inside of Emily's pussy as it could reach and then slowly licked upward through the drenched folds of wet tissue. The muscles of Emily's body flexed involuntarily and she groaned in a fashion that had become increasingly familiar to Natalie. A squirt of something creamy and delicious entered Natalie's mouth.

In the name of science, thought Natalie as she swallowed happily.

~~~

The Colonel looked weary and broken as he approached Captain Skern standing in the hallway where his soldiers and the Soulless earlier fought. Skern appeared contemplative with his hands folded behind his back and his mouth scowling in consternation. Bullet holes riddled the walls of the building they mistakenly thought of as their sanctuary and the corpses of warriors and women were strewn about the bloodstained floor. Five decades worth of a military career hadn't come close to preparing the Colonel for this. The country, the whole damn world, had gone crazy and would never be the same. He only hoped that once they dealt with the Soulless there might still be a world worth saving.

"Your report, Colonel?" asked Skern without bothering to turn and face his addressee.

The Colonel cringed at Skern speaking to him as a subordinate. Over the last few weeks the Colonel noticed Skern subtly taking more control over the operations of this base. Even worse, the soldiers seemed more loyal to Skern than to their official chain of command. Perhaps they felt Skern was a leader who got things done or maybe they preferred Skern because he signed off on opening a new cellblock exclusively for human women because no one else would. The Colonel bristled at non-military personnel ordering him about so rudely but the grey-haired man knew he had to work together with Skern or else this great country would surely fall to the aliens who had harvested their women.

"The uprising has been quelled," the Colonel reported. "The Soulless who weren't killed have been recaptured and returned to their cells. The human women have all been retrieved. We suffered casualties to several soldiers and scientists however with many more still unaccounted for. Dr. Nownes is among those missing."

Skern had watched the events of the uprising unfold from a window on the top floor of the lab. He saw the truck obliterate their main entrance gate as he witnessed the departure of the small group of Soulless who escaped.

"Dr. Nownes has been taken by the enemy," Skern informed the Colonel.

"Are you certain?" asked the Colonel worriedly.

"Undoubtedly. She is far too valuable for them to kill her or leave her behind."

"She's gone," the Colonel said as his face turned pale. "And with her hope has been taken from us as well."

"Just as I planned." Skern said with a slow smirk forming on his face.

"Just as you - what?" the Colonel asked flabbergasted.

"Initially we tried this with our first doctor Gretchen. Snuck a fresh dose of that Soulless gunk into her drink at mealtime. The scientist who poisoned her tea reported that immediately after drinking it she masturbated until she came below the table in the mess hall. Fucking slut. Unfortunately her escape attempt failed but I took precautions to ensure this attempt would succeed."

"What are you saying?" the Colonel demanded in a rage. "Have you betrayed us?"

"On the contrary. I ordered Mark to trap Natalie with one of the Soulless but I realize now I should have used someone else. He probably couldn't help himself from trying to rape the attractive young woman. Fucking idiot. He must have succeeded in converting her though since my soldiers reported Dr. Nownes willingly aiding the Soulless in their escape."

"Why?" the Colonel asked incredulously. "Why would you do this?"

"You heard the good doctor's presentation yesterday. The Soulless have a hierarchy of leadership and if we kill those at the head of the snake the rest of the body will wither and die. But we have no idea where their leaders have hidden themselves. We need someone on the inside who we could track. It couldn't be just any woman though. It had to be a female of some importance. Someone who they would take to their leaders immediately so they could render her condition permanent and convince her to reveal all our secrets."

"How would you track t-t-this sacrifice?" the Colonel stammered.

"A microchip with one of those nano-sized wireless transmitters inside it those scientists keep going on about," Skern answered. "Injected into Dr. Nownes' neck while that whore doctor laid passed out on her cot with the jizz of more than thirty guys swimming inside her. It has a range of fifteen hundred miles."

"My God, you've been planning this for months," the Colonel said with disbelief. "So their escape... it shouldn't have succeeded?"

"I told my men to stand down and not to pursue any of those who escaped. They have to believe in their own safety before leading us right to their headquarters."

The Colonel turned red in the face and shouted with spittle flying, "I don't approve of your methods, Captain! This should have been discussed with the council before any operation commenced! Lots of good men died today as a result of your actions! Dr. Nownes was our best chance of finding a cure to this plague and you sacrificed her to the enemy!"

Skern glared at the career military man he had never respected and scoffed insolently, "There is no cure and there never will be. Now do you want to win this war or not? Hard decisions must be made and sometimes we do things we regret in order to achieve victory. A man like you should understand that better than anyone. We are fighting for the very survival of mankind, are we not? Surely any sacrifice is worth winning for when the fate of the world is in our hands."

The Colonel's posture visibly crumpled as he saw the right of Skern's words but couldn't reconcile the means to the ends.

"What about the Soulless women we've recaptured?" the Colonel asked wearily. "What do we do with them now?"

"Exterminate them," Skern said coldly.

"Excuse me, what?"

"Liquidate, execute, whatever. With Dr. Nownes captured by the enemy our research is being placed on hold. The POWs are nothing more than a liability. They provide no useful intelligence and will never stop trying to escape."

"Captain, those women are someone's mothers, wives, or daughters," the Colonel protested. "You can't do this."

"I've already ordered it done," Skern said with a thin smile. "Executions began five minutes ago. This is war, Colonel. You've fought in them before. Surely you understand what it takes to achieve total victory?"

The Colonel leaned against a table to keep himself from collapsing in horror. He could try to stop this but he knew it was already too late. These were still women, he didn't give a damn what any scientist told him about biology or DNA. Dozens of them were about to die and their blood would be all over his weak, ineffectual hands.

Skern walked away from the Colonel with his hands folded behind his back as casually as if he were walking to dinner. He knew the truck the Soulless escaped in would only lead him right to their hidden base. Skern's forces would surround and entrap the leaders of the Soulless within their own enclave and then his army would end this war for good.

To Be Continued...

Next time of War of the Pussy-Snatchers: Danger! Excitement! Lust! A woman becomes trapped in a city surrounded by an army of the Hive!

Thanks everyone for reading. I really hope this story was worth the wait for you. Lots more to come so stay tuned!

1...5678910