War of the Pussy Snatchers - Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first powerful bursts of Emily's ejaculate were so strong they stained Natalie's protective wear from a distance and overshot the jar intended to collect the discharge. The spraying pressure of Emily's eruptions eventually weakened until she began squirting her come directly into the jar held beneath her crotch. The jar began to fill with sticky, creamy Essence that caused the transparent glass container to attain a milky, light green tone of color.

Emily's body rocked forward against her bonds and she shuddered as her sex contracted and pushed out another thick spurt of Essence that bubbled as it slowly drained out of her. The muscles of Emily's body tensed and released as she squeezed more and more ejaculate out of her body. Emily thrashed around and squealed with every fresh release of Essence as if she were climaxing again, which she very likely was.

Natalie learned from her dissective studies of Soulless physiology that the transformation into an alien being made their sexual organs and erogenous zones far more sensitive to even the slightest stimulation and also substantially enlarged the pleasure receptors within their brains. Sex must feel ten times as good to them, if not more. Natalie had difficulty exactly quantifying overwhelming, life-affirming ecstasy.

Emily had experienced a continuous orgasm for over a minute now which showed no signs of stopping as her vagina continued spitting out impossible quantities of ejaculate. A regular extraction produced about enough Essence to fill a quarter of the collection jar but Natalie noticed with shock that the container had nearly overfilled.

Fortunately, Emily seemed to have reached the denouement of her countless climaxes. She made a wild, bestial noise as her vagina unfolded like the pink blossom of a flower in bloom to unleash a final mass of her thick cream that poured out of her into Natalie's proffered jar with a loud plop. Natalie looked down at Emily and stared deep inside the hot-pink flesh of her proudly bared vaginal opening. She lost herself for a moment in the soaked curves and folds of the soft red tissue that surrounded a mysterious, cavernous hole before Emily's sex closed again. Emily had doubtlessly noticed Natalie's peeping considering the triumphant grin she directed at the hapless scientist.

Emily fell back against her chair in exhaustion, her body covered in sweat and her lungs panting heavily in an attempt to regain her depleted breath. Emily shuddered as Natalie used a nearby tool to scrape the Essence still clinging to Emily's pubic hair and labia into the jar. Natalie cleaned all traces of Essence off the outside of the jar and then carefully sealed the container. She set it down on a nearby counter until the sample could be prepared for admittance into the laboratory.

Emily looked up at Natalie and winked at her before asking, "You got a cigarette?"

Natalie calmly walked over to Emily and stuck a syringe into the side of her neck. An expression of shock and betrayal showed on Emily's face for a split-second along with a look that promised 'this isn't over'. Then Emily's eyelids fluttered closed and she drifted off to sleep.

"Holy fuck!" Mark exclaimed as he held up the jar and inspected the quantity of its contents. "200 milliliters? You made her come flow like a goddamn river, Nats."

"I don't want to talk about it," Natalie snapped while in the midst of a deep discomfort.

"Suit yourself," Mark said with a shrug. "Still, that's gotta be some kind of record."

Due to Emily's enthusiastic outburst, Mark and Natalie spent much longer than usual decontaminating. Their suits were hosed off and sprayed with chemicals by maintenance staff to ensure no trace of Essence left the room aside from the sample that was pneumatically sealed in the jar. Natalie changed quickly out of her suit, hoping Mark didn't notice the pronounced moisture wetting through the bottom of her panties.

Watching Emily come like that, seeing her lovely body up close and staring deep inside her womanhood affected Natalie profoundly. For the first time since her arrival Natalie seriously considered quitting and abandoning her post. She knew her work was crucially important and she still wanted vengeance for her missing sister but this job had severely affected her mental state. These strange women they fought against were supposed to be monsters; pure, inhuman evil. But somewhere along the way Natalie had stopped thinking of them as alien and instead regarded them as fellow women who shared a common humanity with her. So what kind of person did that make Natalie then considering how many of these women she'd hurt, irreparably damaged and even killed while experimenting upon them?

Once Natalie clothed herself she grabbed the jar and left Mark behind still fumbling clumsily with his shirt and jeans. She started walking in the direction of her office and laboratory but first she wanted to try something. Natalie stood outside the metal door from yesterday that she had been so curious about. The red light from the "RESTRICTED" sign shined a threat and a warning down that refracted off the lenses of Natalie's glasses. Natalie pulled from her pocket the keycard she had swiped from Mark's pants while he changed clothes. One of Mark's job duties included facilitating security access for the complex and Natalie surmised that he would have given himself admin rights to access any secured door in the building. Natalie's hypothesis proved correct when she waved the card over the scanner beside the door. The LED lamp flashed from red to green to indicate an authorized entry and the loud clicking sound of the door unlocking reverberated down the hall.

"Now let's see what's so important that you've all been hiding from this from me and lying about it," Natalie whispered as she opened the door and stepped inside.

Natalie expected more. Behind the reinforced steel door there was nothing more than yet another poorly illuminated alcove identical to the entrances to all the other sections of this complex. Natalie treaded lightly in her boots; she detected no one nearby yet but still did not want to make her presence known. This section of the building seemed totally empty and abandoned except... Wait. What was that? Natalie thought she heard someone weeping.

Natalie followed the source of the noise down a long hallway. A glowing red light alerted her to a security camera hanging in the corner of the ceiling recording her movements. Nothing she could do about that now, Natalie was in too deep already. Natalie entered an office area that opened up into some kind of hastily-constructed cellblock where the crying originated from. She breathed a sigh of relief when she found no one present in the office. Another camera pointed directly at one of the cells and seemed to provide enough security that no one felt the need to staff the area permanently.

Natalie creeped silently closer to view the residents of these cells without giving herself away. What she found horrified her. Several women in various states of undress were sitting listlessly in a large holding pen, doing little more than staring at the wall or at the bars of their cell that restricted their escape. The cell looked large enough to house ten persons comfortably; right now it held over twenty. Most of the women wore nothing more than underwear though a few had tattered remains of clothing covering their bodies. The Soulless were housed in a secure location within a whole different section of the laboratory and kept separate from each other except during experiments. These women were human.

Why are these women being imprisoned, Natalie wondered as she peeked around the corner. Is it for their own protection?

If the captives were being cared for at all, their treatment was severely lacking. These women had no blankets or other covers to provide warmth. There were no cots for them to sleep on, only bedrolls draped across the cold, hard cement floor. No bathroom facilities had been installed in this shoddily constructed pen and Natalie wondered how the women relieved themselves.

Natalie got her answer when one of the women stood up and walked over to a floor drain in the middle of the cell. The young, pretty blonde woman wore only a pink bra and a skirt without underwear. When she hunched the skirt up around her waist Natalie saw the bare cheeks and crack of a rather fine ass. The woman squatted down over the drain and urinated directly into it. Once she finished relieving herself the blonde used her skirt to wipe herself clean since no toilet paper was available. The most disturbing aspect to Natalie was how none of the other prisoners spared the urinating woman a second glance. Someone pissing in the open right beside them because there was nowhere else to go had become so commonplace that it merited no reaction.

Natalie glanced at each of the women and realized a rather obvious commonality between every female in this captive group. These women and girls were all breathtakingly attractive with lovely faces and skin, large breasts, sleek legs and sexy asses. A sinking feeling twisted Natalie's stomach as she realized exactly what these women were kept here for. One woman sat in a corner weeping; the very one whose mournful tears led Natalie here in the first place. The others stared at nothing with hopeless, pained expressions.

One of the younger girls who appeared to be in her late teenaged years still possessed a spark of life judging by the way she thoughtfully considered possible escapes from the cell. She tested the strength of the bars and inspected the walls caging them for any weakness. An older woman who looked like the girl's mirror image but aged by twenty-five years clung to the girl desperately with a devastated, shell-shocked expression of pain on her face. Obviously the girl's mother.

Natalie nearly stood up to reveal herself to the captives when she heard voices coming from behind. Natalie searched frantically about for a hiding spot before her intrusion was discovered. She found a reinforced metal door hanging open nearby and dashed into the empty room within. The cramped space appeared to be used for interrogations as the only decor in the simple room were a few chairs and a table. Natalie closed the door behind her until it was open just a crack so she could watch who emerged. Natalie realized with surprise that she still carried the jar containing the sample of Emily's Essence. She set the forgotten container down on the nearest chair and peeked through the crack in the door.

Natalie's heart pounded in her chest as she watched four soldiers enter the room and make their way over to the cell. The imprisoned women shuddered and shied away from their guards as they unlocked the door to the cell and slid it open. All except for the blonde girl who glared at the soldiers defiantly when they entered. Natalie wasn't near enough to hear what was said but after a quick conversation one of the soldiers pointed at the girl and his compatriots started to grab her. The impression Natalie received from the soldiers' mannerisms was that they recognized this girl's spirit had not been broken yet and they planned to correct that oversight.

The girl's mother wailed loudly and held her daughter even tighter against her while they pawed and pulled at the girl. She begged and pleaded with the soldiers desperately to spare her daughter. When her protestations and lamentations made no effect on the soldiers' decision the mother stood up and removed her bra and underwear to reveal her naked form. Natalie realized with horror that the woman was offering herself to the soldiers so they might take her instead of the girl.

The soldiers laughed at the woman and made her do jumping-jacks to showcase the jiggle and bounce of her perky tits before ordering her to turn around. The mother spread her buttcheeks apart and arched her back slightly to show the horny boys what her pussy and ass holes looked like. The mother looked away from her daughter so she wouldn't feel so ashamed when she shook her ass back and forth for the warriors while they hooted and hollered.

The mother's efforts proved futile however as the soldiers simply grabbed both her and her daughter. They screamed and cried but didn't fight back as the soldiers dragged them from their prison and locked the cell door behind them. The other captive women residing in the holding pen turned away so they wouldn't have to watch what came next. Natalie quietly closed the door to the interrogation room to block the image of the soldiers bending the family over one of the tables in the office and ripping the younger girl's clothing apart while they unbuckled their belts.

Moments later Natalie heard one woman moan while the other wept but Natalie couldn't decipher which sound originated from the mother or daughter. Their pained whimpers and strained sighs were soon muffled and converted into choking and gagging noises. Natalie imagined the woman and her child bent over next to each other and being fucked from behind while soldiers thrust their cocks into the women's open mouths and forced their victims to suck them. Natalie tried and failed to shut the repulsive vision out of her mind.

I need to do something, Natalie thought. I have to stop this somehow.

But what good could she honestly do? Natalie couldn't fight off four soldiers carrying guns. She'd be lucky not to end up the third one bent over that table having a cock shoved in her mouth while she pushed her ass back against the thrusting from behind to get the ordeal over with sooner. Besides, Natalie knew the true reason for her nonintervention. She was a coward. Already turned away to ignore the horrific sight, Natalie covered her ears to also block out the sound of what was occurring not even thirty feet away from her.

Natalie now had to contend with the clear evidence that she worked for an evil group which kidnapped and abused women. Maybe the Soulless weren't the villains Natalie always assumed. She certainly never heard of them abusing their captives in such a way and they always took the greatest care not to harm women or children during battle by consciously avoiding collateral damage. Natalie assumed these precautions were taken so they could ultimately increase the number of survivors to use for their nefarious purposes but what if they actually cared for the well-being of women? The methods they employed were certainly unsavory but the only time Natalie knew of that they perpetrated violence against a woman was the botched kidnapping of Captain Skern's wife. Then again, what if Skern's story was complete bullshit?

Natalie uncovered her ears after a few minutes and only heard the chorus of two women sobbing in unison now. Another man had joined the four soldiers at some point and Natalie heard him being offered the younger girl. Natalie froze with fear when she realized it was Mark's voice she overheard. She still had his stolen access badge inside the pocket of her lab coat.

"Nah, I'm good," Natalie heard Mark say. "I hate when they cry. Such a turn-off. I prefer them after they've been here awhile and are all broken in. Once they become dead to emotion they'll let you do anything you want to them."

The soldiers all laughed uproariously and Natalie peered through the crack in the door to see the naked women being led back to their cell. Based on the teenager's red-rimmed, watery eyes and her hollow expression the guards had succeeded in extinguishing whatever spark still remained within her, perhaps for forever. They hadn't even allowed her to wipe the cum off her face or clean it out of her hair. In a reversal of their earlier roles, now it was the daughter desperately clinging to her mother as if she never wanted to let go.

As the guards left the women to their torment they asked Mark if he was coming along but he replied in the negative. Natalie's nervous fear mounted and her heart raced as she listened to the echoing laughter of evil men drift away while Mark stayed back alone. Natalie drew back into a shadowed corner of the small room knowing she had no possible hiding spot or escape route to save her from peril. She listened to the loud clop of Mark's boots drawing ever nearer to the chamber until the twin shadows of his feet stretched through the light skimming beneath the crack below the door. Natalie covered her mouth to stifle the whimper threatening to form in her throat.

"I know you're in there, Nats," said Mark menacingly from the other side of the door. "There's no use in hiding."

Natalie stiffened at Mark's accusation but following that poor girl's example she stood up straight and and tall, looking defiant as the door swung open with a loud creak. She wouldn't cower before a wormy creep like Mark.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Natalie loudly demanded as she took the initial offensive.

Natalie's composure weakened when she saw how completely Mark's looming figure filled the doorway that provided her only escape. Natalie never realized until now how much larger than she Mark was. Natalie was a petite little thing, all long legs and short torso when she stood at her full height just above five foot while Mark stretched to over six feet tall and possessed a wiry, athletic frame. She could try her hardest to look fierce she but knew making faces wouldn't intimidate Mark at all.

"It wasn't long before I noticed my badge was missing," Mark monologued. "Couldn't find it in the exam room or decontamination where I obviously would have left it. Had the damndest time figuring it out. I went to the security command room to review the recordings on the DVR and maybe find out when I had it last. That's when I glanced at the CCTV feed and found our very own Dr. Nownes sneaking around in places she shouldn't be."

"What is this place?" Natalie demanded. "Why are you caging human women in here?"

"Man, we were going crazy cooped up in here with a bunch of dudes and scores of beautiful women we couldn't fuck," Mark explained with a feral look to his eye that made Natalie's skin crawl as he entered the room and immediately dominated the tight space. "Some of the soldiers resorted to fagging for each other but I was never really into that. Sure, I let your schoolgirl crush Oliver suck my dick a few times. I'm not made of stone. Even though I needed to get my rocks off, heh heh. You might want to start questioning that dude's feelings for you, by the way. No one that good at eating cock could possibly be straight."

Mark stepped slowly nearer while never allowing Natalie enough space to make an escape. She felt helpless. Trapped.

"A couple guards got so horny they started thinking it was worth the risk," Mark continued as he cornered his prey. "They tried fucking a few of the Soulless with condoms on but that shit melted right through the latex until the rest of them started melting too. Seeing that traumatized me a bit, I think. I still hear their screams sometimes...

But then you came along and changed everything. I still can't believe you let over thirty different guys stick their dicks inside you on the same night. You are just an incredible slut. You willingly let me slide my cock into that tight little asshole of yours the same time you rode one guy while eating another guy's dick. Unbelievable."

"I just wanted to prove my worth," Natalie replied quietly.

"The only thing you proved is what a worthless whore you are," Mark sneered. "Once we got a taste of pussy for the first time in months, we needed more but the council forbade us from using you again. Because of your slutty antics we were at an impasse. Something had to give and soon enough the soldiers started capturing human women from the towns we liberated and brought them here. Once they get broken in we're gonna make brood mares out of the prettiest ones. Gotta replenish our numbers."

1...45678...10