War of the Pussy Snatchers - Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the lab requested volunteers for their experiments from amongst the surviving female populace that remained under protection and surveillance in quarantined safe zones, those that answered the call had no idea what they signed up for. These women thought they'd be getting three hot meals, their own bed, and a safe, well-defended environment to take shelter in and they eagerly accepted the offered terms. Instead, these poor unfortunate souls were stripped bare and assigned a cell to share with Emily whom the scientists knew couldn't resist the urges provoked by the sight of naked female flesh.

It usually only took an hour or two before Emily succeeded in her seduction. Of course, the human sacrifice screamed and cried and begged first once she realized what was about to happen. She pounded at the locked door futilely but received no rescue or even a response from her betrayers. Natalie did feel sorry for them but learning more about Soulless behaviors was well worth the loss of a few humans. While the caged women raged and wailed against their fate, Emily spoke to them gently and helped calm them down, slowly building trust between them. All the while Emily's pheromones filled the cramped air of their cell, weakening her quarry's fortitude once they caught a whiff of Emily's crotch becoming wet at the sight of a helpless, trapped woman ready to be taken.

From there it didn't take long until Emily was holding her prey close, gently stroking their faces and kissing them while she whispered about how scared Emily's daughters had been when Emily first touched them. She explained that once her girls finally surrendered to her they earned the greatest pleasure known to womankind. Emily's touches became more and more intimate until her captivated prey was both unable and unwilling to stop her caressing their naked bodies.

Emily utilized several methods of conversion but her favorite based on frequency of recorded use was to masturbate herself until Essence production commenced. Once she'd discharged a handfuls worth she gathered the accumulated slime and inserted the creamy mass inside her partner's pussy where she spread the potent fluid around the inside of their vaginas liberally. Emily's victims screamed and convulsed at the fury of the orgasm Emily gave them whenever she painted their insides with her Essence. Emily's grin grew wider and wider at their cries; when she heard that whining noise she knew this woman was hers forever.

Every time, the formerly noncompliant human inevitably dropped to their knees before Emily where she fed greedily and baptized herself in the Essence that spilled forth copiously from the bounty of Emily's loins. The researchers observed over the next few days as the human woman transformed into a sex-addicted fiend who exhibited signs of extreme dehydration and malnourishment if she went too many hours without another dose of Essence. They sometimes undertook a few experiments to see how long these newly initiated women could last without Essence but they weren't totally pitiless. After all, it was their fault the women became like this. They ensured their test subjects received regular feedings and would often pair them with a Soulless to share a cell with every few nights. These women were totally changed following this first encounter, thinking only of lesbian sex and when their next feeding would be without a care for anything else.

The erotic nature of these conversions was not lost on Natalie or her colleagues. Whilst observing the illicit activities with her fellow researchers Natalie couldn't help noticing the prominent erections that formed beneath their lab coats. Some of them slyly attempted to stroke themselves through their clothing when they assumed no one was watching but they couldn't fool Natalie. These observations made Natalie feel intensely discomforted despite their regular necessity. Something about watching ostensibly straight women kneeling and looking upward with great need as a dominant woman came all over them made Natalie's panties wet for some reason.

Natalie and Mark's breathing sounded heavy and loud through the speakers of their suits as they filled the small space of the examination room and stood to either side of Emily. The orderlies who strapped Emily to the table had already removed her pants and so she laid completely bare from the waist down with only her plain gray prison-issue shirt protecting what modesty she had remaining. Fortunately, the Soulless remained vulnerable to sedation which was typically the only way they could be captured alive. The Soulless fought like demons once cornered and the attendants who transferred Emily to the examination room did so by putting her to sleep first and then moving her unconscious body. It was rather unfortunate that extraction did not work properly while the subject was sedated.

Emily remained a very attractive woman despite being a mother of four pushing fifty with slight paunches of fat forming on her tummy, thighs and waist. She had very short raven-black hair worn in a '90s Demi Moore style and with her bright blue eyes and a lovely face that only showed hints of the wrinkles and blemishes typical for her age Emily looked quite pretty. She possessed the kind of stunning beauty that was only recognized after a close, intimate inspection rather than in an instant. Emily left her pubes pridefully ungroomed and the thick, curly hair surrounding her naked crotch and spilling down her thighs looked as dark as the rest of her follicles. Despite her adverse circumstances, Emily wore a disarming smile as if there were nowhere else she'd rather be.

"Oh, Dr. Nownes is here today?" Emily asked with the lift of her brow as she watched Natalie enter the room along with Mark. Her voice sounded husky and deeply sexual. "Well, this morning just got a whole lot more interesting."

Emily writhed against her bonds suggestively, thrusting her naked, leaking wet crotch in Natalie's direction.

"Oh Goddess, please touch me Doctor," Emily begged. "I need it so badly."

What the fuck am I getting myself into, Natalie thought wearily when she looked at Emily literally dripping with arousal.

Natalie checked the Extractor to ensure the machine was properly tuned before flipping on the power switch. The device was little more than a repeating motor with a cylindrical metal rod attached to the end of it. The extractor sat on a stand next to the exam table and had been positioned so the tip of the rod pointed directly at the opening of the restrained woman's vagina. They tested out several metals and plastics first before they found one that wouldn't corrode or disintegrate upon contact with Essence. Pure titanium proved to be the most resistant alloy.

The extraction rod had been designed to thrust in and out of the subject in a sawing motion slowly at first but then in an ever increasing pace until climax was achieved. The Extractor had been created by the former head researcher Gretchen and it was rumored she used herself as a test subject to verify the device's operability. The Extractor could induce an orgasmic discharge of Essence in a Soulless after only a minute or two of functioning.

The cold metal rod thrust forward mechanically but its trajectory was slightly off, skimming over Emily's thick nest of dark pubic hair rather than penetrating her. Natalie made an adjustment to the device controls while the rod withdrew back to its origin and on the next approach it scored a direct hit. Emily shivered when the rod first touched her and Natalie couldn't help herself from wincing in solidarity. That metal rod must be freezing cold and it was going right up Emily's pussy. Emily groaned as the cylinder pushed aside the muscles and tissue of her vaginal tunnel to penetrate deep inside her womb. The rod held itself in place deep within Emily for a few seconds before receding back toward the machine. The exit felt even more pleasurable than the entrance and Emily fought against her shackles as she shuddered with joy at the sensation.

The rod glistened with the clinging slickness from Emily's body upon its return but it was not yet drenched in the greenish-gray cream of Essence. Another minute of extraction would be required before Natalie could obtain a good sample. The Extractor thrust inside Emily again, making her squeal as it stimulated the sensitive depths inside her. This process repeated itself perpetually, the length of time the rod held still inside Emily shortening while the thrust and withdrawal motions increased their speeds.

Emily's empty eyes took on a manic cast as the machine filled and emptied her cunt repeatedly. She looked over at Natalie and said breathily, "It should be you doing this to me, Doctor. You must be joined with the Hive. It is the natural order of things for a beautiful woman such as you to dedicate her body and soul to us. We'd give you pleasure greater than even your brilliant mind can comprehend."

"Shut up!" Natalie snapped.

"Deep in your heart you know you are already one of us," Emily continued. "Try and deny it all you like but I see the truth in your eyes. You wish for nothing more than to kneel in worship and revel in your own depravity. You tried to do so with these men but they could never treat the way you deserve. Not like how your Hivesisters would."

"That's enough," Natalie growled. "Be quiet."

"Or is it that sister you interrogated me about that concerns you?" Emily wondered. "I can take you to her, you know. But I must warn that you might not like what you find. I hear Tanya Nownes is an eager little cuntlicker and she bathes happily in Essence every single night. You see, Doctor, your precious Tanya has a new family and she will never ever leave us now. Don't you want to be with your sister again?"

"I said shut up!" Natalie yelled. "Stop talking or I'll gag you!"

Natalie hated how easily Emily got under her skin and exploited her weaknesses. She'd never even mentioned Tanya's name during her earlier questionings of Emily and would rather not ponder how the Soulless knew so much about her. The telepathy of the Soulless had a range of several miles and they knew those interned here were still communicating with the outside world.

"Oh, so that's the kind of thing you're into?" Emily asked playfully. "Well, you can make me your bitch if you want. Tie me up, gag me, do whatever you want to my body. I'm easy."

Emily threw her head back and groaned as the Extractor thrust deep inside her again and touched a spot that must have been quite sensitive. Her climax was very close. Natalie cringed as the extraction progressed while Mark grinned like an idiot at seeing Natalie so rattled. Emily didn't speak again, just stared at Natalie with a knowing smirk as the Extractor sent her hurtling toward an orgasm. The Soulless woman made grunting noises in her throat and worked her sexy, mature body against the machine as much as she could considering her bonds. Natalie couldn't admit to herself that she felt aroused anytime she watched a Soulless getting fucked by the Extractor and this time was no exception.

Emily's breathing grew heavy and her writhing uncontrollable as she fucked back against the machine filling her. Just when Emily seemed ready to climb her peak the Extractor froze in place with the tip of the rod stuck mere centimeters away from penetrating Emily's opening.

Mark cursed and smacked the machine a few times while flipping the power switch on and off repeatedly. His fumbling attempts at repair had no effect. Mark gave the machine one final blow in frustration.

"Fucking thing has been on the fritz lately," Mark grumbled.

"I have to say this reminds me of every male lover I've ever taken," Emily joked.

"Well, I don't want to schedule another Extraction when we already got this one here hot and ready for us," Mark thought out loud. "Who knows how long it would take to fix this damn thing, our engineers are worthless. Fuck it, I'll do it manually."

Mark loosened the chuck on the Extractor that held the cylindrical rod in place and removed the shaft from the machine. He grinned his irritating smile again as he pointed the end of it at Emily and pushed it deep inside her with a single thrust. Emily's body jerked as Mark penetrated her with the shaft before pulling it out and sticking it deep inside her again.

"Pathetic," Emily commented derisively. "No sense of care or skill. Couldn't they have at least sent a real man to do this?"

Emily gasped with pain as Mark stabbed the cylinder inside her deep enough to jam against her cervix. Mark rotated the cylinder around roughly inside Emily as she groaned in some obscene mixture of pleasure and pain. Mark took his free hand and placed it over Emily's breast, squeezing her fleshy lump through her shirt hard as he fucked Emily with the rod. Emily snapped her teeth at Mark's smarmy face but there was little she could do to stop his molestation.

"You're my kinda broad," Mark told Emily with a laugh. "Feisty and indignant even when she's strapped down and getting raped."

"Mark..." Natalie warned.

"Shut it, Nats," Mark retorted. "I'm enjoying this."

"Why don't you stick your tiny little pecker inside me then?" Emily asked wickedly. "I wouldn't protest. I'd even welcome it."

Mark barked a laugh and said, "Lady, as much as I would love to tear your cunt apart with my dick, I have no desire to die today."

"But I would feel soooo good at first," Emily moaned as she writhed against her straps. "You can't even imagine."

Mark pulled the rod out of Emily and dropped it as he grabbed at the muscle of his forearm.

"Ugh, I think I pulled something," Mark whined exaggeratedly. "Oh man, it hurts so bad. Guess you're gonna have to finish for me, Nats."

"Intriguing," Emily said with amusement.

"Mark, you're one sick bastard," Natalie accused as Mark picked up the pussy-slick off the floor and handed it to her.

"You know we need this sample for the rest of this week's research," Mark explained sternly. "Which do you care about more? Winning the war or protecting your delicate sensibilities?"

Natalie gnashed her teeth as she took the rod from Mark and positioned its fluted tip outside Emily's pussy. Natalie didn't know what to do with her other hand so she settled for placing it over Emily's arm while her other hand slowly pushed the rod inside of Emily actually taking care not to render any unnecessary discomfort on her test subject.

"So tender and loving," Emily breathed as Natalie penetrated her. "You could offer us so much, Dr. Nownes. Your talents are squandered amongst these humans."

"I said be quiet!" Natalie snapped as she pulled the rod out of Emily and pushed it back in a little more roughly.

"Ohhhhh," Emily moaned. "Slower and deeper please, Doctor. That's just the way I like it."

Natalie pushed the cylinder in and out of Emily using slow measured thrusts of her wrist that penetrated the Soulless woman deeply. Natalie blushed when she realized she had obeyed Emily's sexual instructions unthinkingly.

Why does she get to dictate the terms of her imprisonment, Natalie thought. She's our prisoner, not the other way around.

Natalie held Emily by her shoulder as she thrust the cylinder in and out of Emily at a furious pace, fucking her faster and faster in hope that this ordeal might conclude as quickly as possible. Emily worked her body against Natalie's thrusts to take the rod harder and deeper within her which she had certainly not been doing for Mark.

"Goddess, you are good at this Doctor," Emily squealed as her moans transformed from sounds of heavy breathing to high-pitched whining noises emanating from deep inside her throat. "You're going to make me come literal buckets. Yes there, right fucking there. Oh fuck, I love you! That's the spot! Oh Goddess, right there!"

Natalie bent her wrist to curve the rod slightly upward during her thrusts to better reach the spot Emily referred to. Natalie looked into Emily's eyes as they shared this weirdly intimate moment. So disturbingly strange how the gaze of the Soulless retained intelligence and personality whilst simultaneously adopting the non-sentient appearance of a doll or a corpse. Emily's eyes met Natalie's and the doctor felt Emily's gaze staring through her. The mysteries of the universe, the great beyond that made their earthly lives seem insignificantly minuscule hid within the black pools of Emily's pupils, tantalizing Natalie with their closely guarded secrets. Mark started touching himself through his suit but Natalie hardly noticed the impropriety she had become so lost within the windows to Emily soul.

Natalie had been spending too much time around the Soulless; the close proximity to these alien creatures did odd things to her. There was no other explanation for why she became so excited when performing an extraction or when she observed Soulless women fucking each other for "research". Peering deeply into Emily's eyes, Natalie knew with certainty that this captive woman held the answers to all her questions. About Essence, about the Soulless, about Natalie's missing sister, about life, the universe, and everything.

Emily's gaze was hypnotic, spellbinding. Natalie wanted to look away but couldn't summon the strength to. Natalie realized with horror that she wanted to give Emily pleasure. She wanted to watch Emily come knowing she had been the source of her merciful release. Emily licked her tongue around her lips with lascivious slowness until the outside of her mouth was covered in wetness. Her knowing smile indicated she understood the turmoil Natalie was going through.

Emily threw her head back and sighed happily before telling Natalie, "Oh Doctor, please unbind me so I can help you take off that uncomfortable suit. I would make you feel soooo good and you know I'd take extra special care of you. I'd have you coming all over my face and into my mouth in no time though I'd rather go slowly and enjoy every second while I make love to your delicious body. My fingers and tongue would make you howl for hours and then we'd rub our dripping wet cunts together until your essence and mine became one. Oh Goddess, I can almost feel it."

Emily's suggestive speech made Natalie's face turn completely red with embarrassment. Natalie finally managed to look away from Emily's entrancing gaze while she continued toying with Emily's pussy. Natalie estimated the nearness of her subject's climax based on Emily's short, quick breaths and the steadily increasing volume of her moaning. Normally the cylinder Natalie held detected the tremors of the subject's orgasm and opened up to collect the resulting discharge and deposit the fluids in a separate container. With the Extractor offline Natalie would have to improvise. Natalie grabbed a collection jar off the nearby counter and positioned it just below Emily's dripping wet cunt in preparation for the Soulless woman's climax. Natalie shoved the rod inside Emily with a relentless pace and when Emily's cries reached a crescendo Natalie ripped the entire cylinder out of her with one swift motion.

Essence exploded from deep within Emily's vagina while Emily screamed with all her might. The greenish-gray slime spurted out of her with such force that it squirted up in the air with a loud squishing noise. The delayed orgasm generated such a buildup of pressure that upon its release a thick mass of creamy Essence shot upward and hit Natalie right on her face. If the protective layer of plastic hadn't been there Emily's come would have drenched Natalie from her mouth and cheeks all the way down to her chest.

Natalie used a gloved hand to wipe the smear of Emily's ejaculate away from the clear plastic covering her face. She would have to take greater care when decontaminating later now that the outside of her suit had been compromised by toxic Essence. Natalie held the jar steadily beneath Emily's pulsating center as Essence spurted from the gash of Emily's pussy with squishy, farting noises that sounded really sexy despite their obscene nature. Emily's vagina contracted open and closed with every release of her unnatural discharge and she fought wildly against her shackles as she climaxed. Natalie did her best to catch in her jar the powerful bursts of fluid that continually drained out of Emily's body without an end in sight.

1...34567...10