War of the Pussy Snatchers - Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then there was Thomas Skern. One of the most prominent council members was the former police captain from Boston. Captain Skern had been the only one to realize they were being invaded and he tried in vain to stop it. His claims of a widespread female conspiracy were derided and mocked by his law enforcement colleagues, at least until the Day of Reckoning proved him right and he became a sort of prophet. Like Natalie, Skern held a personal stake in this conflict. His wife had been kidnapped and then murdered by members of the Soulless. He tracked his wife Sharon's murderer and managed to locate the killer's Manhattan apartment. Skern's investigations led him to Soulless cabals existing on the NYU campus, in the offices of a famous fashion magazine and at a popular lesbian nightclub.

Skern managed to arrest several women at these locations but was unable to track down the woman who shot his wife and left her to die in a stolen car. Corrupted female judges and lawyers helped secure the release of these arrestees which only further stoked Skern's suspicions of a conspiracy. His dogged pursuit eventually led him to a rural mansion in upstate New York that was the rumored headquarters for what was assumed to be a sex cult. But when Skern and his fellow officers arrived, they found the mansion recently abandoned and their trail grew cold. Once Skern's theories proved correct his investigatory skills were lauded and he soon became the expert at exposing spies and double agents and smoking out Soulless hideouts.

To his credit, Skern was one of the very few to decline intercourse with Natalie the night of her initiation. Natalie had to respect Skern for his self-control if nothing else though the man possessed a hard, hateful edge that repulsed her. Natalie got the impression he didn't like women very much and had come to see the entire gender as the enemy. She still wasn't certain what exactly that made her to the grim-faced Captain.

"Dr. Nownes, thank you once again for meeting with us," the Colonel said wearily as he stood up. He offered her a chair to sit but Natalie replied that she preferred to stand. The Colonel sat back down and ordered, "Your report, please. How goes your research?"

"We've discovered much since obtaining approval to perform operations on living specimens," Natalie explained hurriedly knowing these were busy men whose time and patience stretched thin. "The altered physiology of these women is incredible, like nothing I've seen before."

"Yes, we've known all that for months," Skern interrupted with a bored expression on his face. "Tell us something new."

Natalie glanced at Dr. Jenkins who nodded to her. Time to drop the big one.

"Whatever is causing this affliction to our women, it surely is not of this Earth," Natalie stated.

This news caused several members of the council to sit up in their chairs attentively.

"Surely you can't be saying-" The Colonel began.

"Yes, the source of this malady is not of this world," Natalie concluded. "I've consulted with several biologists and went over our samples hundreds of times with them. We've unanimously agreed these infected women are like nothing seen before on this Earth."

"But where did it come from?" the Senator wondered. "How did it get here?"

"Who can say where it came from?" Natalie answered. ""Does it matter? We only know it's a challenge we must learn how to overcome."

The members of the council with military backgrounds nodded in agreement. No sense in wondering over what you couldn't verify; focus your time, energy, and resources instead on the mission before you.

"As for how this started, I have my own theories," Natalie lectured as she navigated the controls for the podium computer until she produced a slide on the large projection screen displaying a news article. The article was a small posting on an online conspiracy news site about a massive crater-like hole mysteriously appearing in Central Park overnight.

"We all agree this conflict first began somewhere in the New York City metro approximately 16 months ago. At roughly the same time, this crater appeared in Central Park. No one in a city of millions reported any object falling from the sky, the hole just appeared out of nowhere. The first unexplained disappearances occurred shortly afterward. I believe some poor woman in the Park that night was the first to make contact. That's when this all started."

"Contact?" The Senator who loved questions interrupted to ask. "With what?"

"An alien lifeform," Natalie answered bluntly. "Some being with a biology and associated abilities beyond anything in the known universe."

"You've gotta be kidding me," one of the generals remarked as he shook his head with disbelief and leaned back in his chair. "No way."

"I believe Dr. Nownes," Skern said simply.. "The things I've seen defy easy explanation. This is the best I've heard yet."

The council grew quiet upon hearing Captain Skern's words. Though he exhibited far too much intensity for the calm, collected military leaders and knew little of common military tactics or strategy, Skern was widely respected for his competency and foresight. If more people had listened to him a year ago maybe things never would have gotten this out of hand.

"The captured Soulless are impervious to any forms of interrogation but I've listened in on them speaking with human women in the midst of their corruption," Natalie continued. "They constantly mention a group they refer to as the "Hive". The women they've corrupted here are not the same as the Soulless combatants we've apprehended, they can't produce Essence and the telepathic sections of their brains are still inactive. We're missing something. Something important. It's not only their emissions that are tainting our women, there is something else too."

"What's your theory, Dr. Nownes?" Skern asked as he leaned forward and folded his hands together with interest.

"The behavior of the Soulless... it reminds me the most of insectoids here on Earth that form hive colonies," Natalie said as she struggled to find the correct words to express herself. "Bees, ants, and wasps exhibit a class-like or caste structure in their societies where there are worker or warrior drones that reproduce with a queen sitting atop this hierarchy. I wonder if the alien organism that arrived here is not also the overmind for this Hive."

"What happens when the queen of one of these insect hives dies?" Skern asked softly.

"If there is not a suitable female available to take the queen's place, the entire colony collapses," Natalie answered bluntly.

The council murmured with excited conversation at this latest revelation. In the space of just a few minutes, their entire strategy for the war may have changed.

"What about the women who have already been... colonized," one council member asked. "Has your research revealed anything useful there?"

"As I suspected, surgery upon certain areas of the cerebral cortex lowers the heightened sex drive of infected women and these assimilated individuals no longer generate Essence in such deadly amounts," Natalie explained to the group. "Unfortunately this operation does not entirely curb these desires and they still retain their homosexual tendencies. My testing also shows that telepathic communication with others of their own... species is terminated after undergoing this surgery. But these women do not fully return to normal, their loyalty remains with the rest of their colony despite the loss of their abilities."

"Is there no cure for those who have been corrupted?" one council member asked wearily. Several of the men sitting here had wives, sisters, and daughters who had been stolen away from them by the invaders.

"Surgical procedures have thus far not demonstrated the type of success we're hoping for," Natalie admitted. "Genetic coding shows the most promise for finding a cure. I believe by studying more samples of the enemy we may eventually be able to create immunizations to their Essence. Doing so will require modification of the genetics of living samples which violates numerous ethical codes."

Dr. Jenkins waved his hand dismissively and said, "All codes are invalid now. We are facing a existential threat to our entire species and you know what desperate times call for. How far away are we from achieving the technological advances to counter this alien threat?"

"We've made several advances just from analyzing tissue and fluids of the invaders," Natalie said with a scornful laugh. "Studying alien DNA has revealed more about human genetics than we could have ever realized on our own. But we are still years away from testing. We will need several human women of various ages and ethnicities for experimentation. We will need control groups, some of which must regrettably be sacrificed to the Soulless in order to test our theorems. Also, we-"

"Sorry to cut you off, Dr. Nownes," the Colonel interrupted. "That's all well and good, but you didn't answer our question. Is there a cure for the ones we love who have been taken from us?"

Natalie sighed and admitted, "If there is a cure, I haven't found it yet. It may be more useful to focus on immunizing and defending the human women we have left than to save the women who have been assimilated. At least until the war has been won."

Natalie purposely left out the one caveat her research had inadvertently revealed. Months of extensive testing and analysis made Natalie fairly certain that this same genetic encoding technique could also work on male chromosomes to alter and fortify their DNA against the toxic properties of Essence while also rendering them susceptible to the substance's mind-controlling abilities. If Natalie didn't act deliberate or careful enough in her experimentation she might accidentally create the first male Soulless. A truly terrifying prospect.

Best not mention that part or they really will never trust me again, Natalie thought.

Skern glanced across the table at the other council members meaningfully. He turned in his chair and addressed Natalie with a note of finality, "You've given us much to discuss, Doctor. You're dismissed."

"Thank you, Dr. Nownes," the Colonel added. "Your assistance these last few months has been invaluable."

Natalie nodded and said, "We all want the same thing. Our loved ones back home with us and our lives returned to normal."

Skern scoffed as he interjected, "I'm afraid that's not likely to ever happen. But we can still win this war. Now leave us."

Natalie kept from scowling at the Captain as she hurriedly grabbed her materials and departed from the conference room. She wondered what the council planned to do with the information she provided to them.

533rd Day After Contact

The next morning, Natalie breakfasted with Oliver in the mess hall as she usually did and then went to grab a second cup of coffee from the lounge before starting her daily tasks. Before she arrived there her coworker Mark stopped her in the hallway. Mark was one of her fellow research scientists but unlike Oliver (whom Natalie had just spent the last half hour flirting with shamelessly) Natalie did not care for Mark in the slightest. She supposed he was attractive enough with his bright orange hair, green eyes and cute freckles but he possessed an arrogant, cocksure grin that he wore on his face chronically and came off as one of the douchey bro types that Natalie openly despised.

During the night of Natalie's initiation, most of the men participating had been content with a single chance to stick their stiff members into Natalie over and over until they blasted their cum on or inside Natalie. Not so with Mark. It seemed every time Natalie looked up he was putting his cock in her face and making Natalie suck on it or else pushing other men out of his way so he could have another chance to spread Natalie's buttocks apart and penetrate her rear end. Mark had surely ejaculated his bitter seed into every one of Natalie's orifices multiple times during that infamous night.

While the soldiers and scientists working at the facility with Natalie had decency enough not to mention her shamefully necessary episode again, Mark referred to the event at every opportunity. Natalie shivered whenever he stared at her with that leering grin of his as if he were reimagining the sensation of her tight virgin anus clenching around the shaft of his penis while his cum spurted deep inside her stretched and abused rectum. Natalie couldn't stand the prick but unfortunately due to the similarities of their professions her and Mark were forced to work together regularly.

"Heya, Nats," Mark said obnoxiously. Natalie despised his nickname for her. "Gonna need your help with something this morning."

Natalie mumbled through the crumbly bagel she still chewed upon, "Can't it at least wait until I get more coffee?"

"No can do, Nats," Mark said with a regretful shake of his head. "We're running low on our supply of the squicky toxic mind-control cum we use for our experiments. I ordered another extraction yesterday and it's all ready to go right now. There's no one I can think of who would be a better assistant."

Natalie sighed and swallowed the rest of her breakfast dry, wishing she had coffee to wash it down with. She decided to ignore the thinly veiled insult of Mark referring to her as an assistant. This time, at least. Natalie hated performing extractions but the procedure was an unfortunate necessity. Essence lost its potency after only a couple days outside a Soulless woman's system and more samples must be retrieved regularly.

"Find someone else to help you," Natalie said brusquely. "I'm busy this morning."

"There's no one else, Nats," said Mark with a wink. "Besides, you're the best at making the ladies come. They always squirt better when you're in the room with them."

"You're such a crude bastard," Natalie griped as she glared murderously at her colleague.

"What?" Mark asked with mock innocence. "Our job requirements include manually masturbating female specimens in order to obtain the ejaculate we use for analysis and experimentation. These freaks get super wet whenever there's a female human within their general vicinity. Therefore the quantity of our subject's discharge nearly doubles when you're present, providing us far more samples to use and minimizing the risks of contamination to your coworkers by reducing the number of extractions needed. You're really hurting the cause by refusing to help, Nats. So selfish."

"Fine," Natalie grumbled in resignation. "Let's get it over with quickly."

Minutes later, Natalie and Mark stripped down to their skivvies in the decontamination room before donning their yellow plastic biohazard suits. Separate dressing rooms had not been a consideration when this building was originally constructed so Natalie kept catching Mark peeking at her underwear while she hastily changed. Though Natalie was a short, slim girl she had plenty of body to admire with her long legs, tight butt and conical breasts.

Natalie was thankful to finally get her suit on so she could conceal her bare skin from Mark's prying eyes. The only portion of her body visible was her face behind the transparent plastic sheeting directly in front of her head. She activated the oxygen tank attached to the suit and tested her breathing apparatus before speaking through the amplified mouthpiece on the front of her suit.

Natalie heard her own voice emanating from the speaker installed near her mouth on the outside of her suit, "Test, test, test."

Mark struggled getting the legs of the hazard wear down over his boots. He finally gave up in frustration and left his body below the knees exposed.

"Your entire body needs to be covered, Mark," Natalie reminded him. "It's regulation."

"I'll be fine," Mark assured her as he brushed off Natalie's concerns. "Let's go make a lady come already."

"Cover yourself 100% or I'm not helping you today," Natalie insisted. "No one's getting maimed or killed on my watch just because you're feeling lazy."

"Fine," Mark grumbled as he spent another minute struggling to fit his feet into the bottom of the suit. "You don't have to be so gnat's ass about it."

"Get it?" Mark added with a chuckle as he placed the palm of his hand on Natalie's suit right where her bottom was located. "Nat's ass?"

The material of the suit was such that Natalie barely felt Mark's touching her and doubtlessly Mark couldn't sense anything more than crinkly plastic. Yet Natalie didn't feel any less violated.

"Unhand me, you pig!" Natalie snapped as she slapped Mark's hand away.

"Just a joke, Nats," Mark complained. "Jesus. Lighten up, will ya?"

"Dr. Nownes, not Nats," reiterated Natalie. "Be a professional, for God's sake!"

"Whatever you say, Nats," Mark replied with another one of his smug, condescending smirks.

God, I would love to punch his lights out, Natalie thought.

Natalie seethed, "Do that one more time and I'll report you."

"Ha, to who?" Mark said with an incredulous laugh. "Besides, everyone here already knows what a slut you are. Anyone who saw you that night would never believe you didn't want it. Just because you whore yourself out exclusively to Oliver now doesn't mean you're not still a slut."

Is that really how people here think of me, Natalie thought as her face turned crestfallen. A lifetime to build my reputation and all of that work is squandered after just one night.

Natalie hadn't even slept with anyone since that ill-considered night. She made out with Oliver for the first time before lights out last evening and let him feel her bra underneath her shirt but that was the furthest she'd gone. Natalie planned to sleep with Oliver eventually but she liked him enough that she wanted to create a real relationship with him first. There used to be a time when even the stodgy Englishmen at Oxford considered Natalie too prude and proper for an American but now everyone she knew and worked with apparently believed that Natalie loved sucking dick and getting buttfucked.

"Let's do this quickly," Natalie groused as she swiped her keycard to unlock the secured entrance to the examination room. "I can't even stand to look at you right now."

The examination room looked just the same as in any other doctor's office just with less furniture and items on the counter. The bare-bones aesthetic was necessary so an escaped Soulless could find no potential weapons or medicines they might use against their captors. When they entered the room Natalie and Mark found their subject of the day, determined by lottery, already shackled to the examination table and lying back on the reclining seat with her legs propped up and spread wide open by stirrups her ankles had been strapped to tightly.

Subject Three, Emily Beckwith. Prior to her assimilation, Emily had been a middle-aged elementary schoolteacher with a husband and four adult children. Since her transformation into a Soulless thrall, Emily had personally turned hundreds of other women including her three own daughters and her daughter-in-law into the Hives's playthings. During her first interrogations, Emily described in great detail how she first seduced her youngest daughter who still lived with her and then employed her help in corrupting the rest of her sisters. Emily seemed to think there was nothing indecent about engaging in incestuous sexual intercourse with her own children.

Emily had been among the first Soulless the Defense Force captured alive. She had yet to be operated on by Natalie since her and her fellow researchers regularly used Emily whenever they wished to observe a turning for themselves. Natalie believed Emily had been one of the first women taken by the Hive during their initial invasion and as one of the forerunners for the Soulless collective Emily possessed unparalleled expertise at seducing and turning human women.