All Comments on 'War Time Humiliation Ch. 03'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
With any luck at all the rapists end up being beat

to death as all rapists should be along with those who think who somehow confuse rapists with real men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant Read

Thoroughly enjoyable story, just a pity you didn't tell what the two of them did to Lucy, but I can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Shame that the story fast forwards to 9 months since (or that years passed by in the island)so much more could have been told about how things progressed for all characters.

Also would have preferred a bad ending for the "English Rose" though Lucy's end was ok too.

Still, this was a very good way to end the story and is one of my favorites among the stories you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb Story

I've read this story several times, it is one of my all time favourites. Like the other comment, I'd like to know what they did to the bitch !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So... what did they do to Lucy?

This really needs a chapter four! Nice touch having Victoria & David together in the end, even if it might have been just for a common goal (vengeance)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it could have so much more

It could have so much more, not enough description on the sex, and there should have been a page to what they did to lucy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

this is great please write more of these kinds of blowjobs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of my all time favourite stories. I'd love to know what punishment was handed out !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous